What's new

Unreal: Karachi records 11,000+ robberies in 50 days.

doesn't matter, you do too as does every EN that ever existed, its a big fault line
If someone hates someone, that doesn't mean you give control to someone else, or act unconstitutionally

18th amendment will stay and there cant be a second province out of Sindh, people of Karachi themselves must protest to give local governments more powers
only political pressure emanating from peaceful protests can bring "help" from federal gov
Karachi protests and Pakistanis declare them traitors and bhayya log creating chaos and being Indian agent to lock Pakistan's economic center.

It's difficult to manage the backwater towns, every country has their hillbilly parts. Surely this is not happening in Karachi?

Weird logic.....

How many sindhi/baloch/pashtun/urdu speakers are killed in punjab... even in its backward villages ?

Local people should impose economic cost on state and force them to act. Blockade of port for a week will make powerful people take notice. There already are many examples. Farmers in India etc.. Otherwise this will not stop. Especially when representative party was systematically destroyed under supervision of two other regional supremacist parties.

The problem in karachi is an extremely corrupt and criminal police force force backed by an extremely corrupt and criminal provincial government, enjoying ultimate power through 18th ammendment.

If anyone is guessing interior Sindh is any better no its not because you don't hear about it in the news.

Weird logic.....

How many sindhi/baloch/pashtun/urdu speakers are killed in punjab... even in its backward villages ?

PPP have ruled too long, this feels like nihilism. Need regime change then abolish the 18th amendment and start heavily developing Sindh.

PPP won't let that happen and possibly declare independence. Karachi people are asking for martial law for long time since ns was in power. Or at least convert karachi into federal territory.

The absolute dumbest thing they can do is lose the nuclear umbrella and access to an army. PPP heads would be on a pole before sunrise. This is access to waters, this isn't going to be a walk in the park for anyone. I would expect Pakistan to nuke itself and the entire region in a hara kiri moment before anyone thinks of balkanizing.

i
Karachi protests and Pakistanis declare them traitors and bhayya log creating chaos and being Indian agent to lock Pakistan's economic center.
i wish we Karachietes unite and block the Port till our demands are met! honestly this is the only solution now! no political party flag just normal folks from every ethnic background united to demand their rights!

i

i wish we Karachietes unite and block the Port till our demands are met! honestly this is the only solution now! no political party flag just normal folks from every ethnic background united to demand their rights!
pretty much...

i

If Karachi was developed properly from the 60s, right now it should be looking like Hong Kong. It's a damn port city, you can't get it wrong.

I was there in 2000, it looked like Somalia.

i

That's what you need to do pretty much pressurize a change in the system.

If Karachi was developed properly from the 60s, right now it should be looking like Hong Kong. It's a damn port city, you can't get it wrong.

I was there in 2000, it looked like Somalia.
thanks to Wardi Wadera alliance it looks like Harapa or Moen jo Daro now!

From where I should begin, I don't even know.

There are definitely sinister ambitions behind it....No way this spike in crimes is random.

PPP is ultimate criminal here in fact justified it.

Actions need to be taken by someone else.
Karachi or iss shahar ko log in the eyes of pee pee pee (lawaris shahar ka lawaris log na koe sooba na koe izzat bus aik sona ke churya iss shahar ko looto or phuto thats it ) ALLAH ka wasta iss ppp ke dakoowon or lootaron sa iss shahar or iss shahar ka logon ke jaan chura da koe iss ppp na yaha ka logon ka jeena haram kr dya ha...

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable"
J.F. Kennedy

Don't ask any questions to civil authorities, the funds they were getting for the last 30 years, where they are gone?
Just everything is the responsibility of Rangers or PA. Keep cursing of DHA. There are no other societies in Pakistan but DHA.

On PDF every thread starts with any issue ends on Ranger/PA/DHA. Else none is responsible for any irregularities in Pakistan.

If one does some introspection, he will not find himself as an angel.
There seems to be a correlation between the Rangers entering Karachi and the crime spree. To some of the Rangers Karachi is like a trip to Paris where they can gorge themselves with free goodies. A posting to Karachi is like hitting the lottery. But they aren't the only bad apples , then we have political party goondas working for political agendas and then the local disenfranchised youth who feel the system isn't fair and everything goes, including robbing to supplement their pockets.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom