What's new

Unreal: Karachi records 11,000+ robberies in 50 days.

Karachi is infested with you know who, just look at the tourist videos. No surprises why crime is skyrocketing.

If there was an influx of Japanese or Norwegian people, do you think crime would be a problem?

Everyday you are lowering the average IQ of the country and with that comes suffering.

If things get worse, citizens will have to arm themselves. This will create another chaos. Federal government must ask Ranger to come back and clean Karachi from Criminals and gangs.

If things get worse, citizens will have to arm themselves. This will create another chaos. Federal government must ask Ranger to come back and clean Karachi from Criminals and gangs.

Need facial tracking cameras with a database and remove the illegals.

In the UK before Brexit, Romanians would come to London for the day to do a robbing spree and be back on the road home by the evening.

Now imagine what happens in an unregulated place like Pakistan.

Have you been to Karachi or lived there ??? People from all over the country and across the border come to rob the citizens ….

There are many solutions.
1) Citizens raise a vigilante group to go after Criminals.
2) Citizen arm themselves and kill the criminals if attacked.
3) Federal government to ask Rangers to come and cleanup Karachi from the criminals.
4) Turn Karachi into Federal Territory.
5) Karachi to have it’s own Police and rapid reaction force. Build modern paperless police stations, police is provided modern gear including protection vest, body cam and Tasers.
6) 10,000 additional face recognition cameras installed in the city with fulling fuctional criminals database to track criminals. Multiple police monitoring hub in the city.

Last edited:
Need facial tracking cameras with a database and remove the illegals.

In the UK before Brexit, Romanians would come to London for the day to do a robbing spree and be back on the road home by the evening.

Now imagine what happens in an unregulated place like Pakistan.

Why involve Norwegians, Finnish, Japanese or Romanians or Albanians for that matter? The victims and the criminals are both Pakistanis, Sindhis to be more specific.

What's the point of crying? The populace itself allowed the likes of PPP/MQM, etc., goons to grow and prosper. When the first sign of wrong was done they should've stepped up and stopped it from growing. Karachi is a ticking time bomb, they have themselves to blame.

What's the point of crying? The populace itself allowed the likes of PPP/MQM, etc., goons to grow and prosper. When the first sign of wrong was done they should've stepped up and stopped it from growing. Karachi is a ticking time bomb, they have themselves to blame.
Not true at all. I'm assuming you are not from karachi.

Even though I like musharraf but the establishment and musharraf is too be blamed for nro and eventually 18th amendment. Pakistan had almost got rid of ppp and PMLN. But no brought them back and the first thing they did was 18th amendment.

There is no say of Karachi people in karachi local govt, it's Sindh govt say, and Sindh govt will always always be ppp. Karachi people voted for pti because of this same blame game from non karachi folks about mqm this and that but pti failed as well because nothing can be done to ppp due to 18th amendment cancer.

90 percent of these could have been prevented by people having a licensed side arm for self defence. One of the biggest reasons why I always pack (legal) heat whenever I am driving or at home especially when travelling with the family. Shoot up one would be robber and it would deters 100s of others.

Not true at all. I'm assuming you are not from karachi.

Even though I like musharraf but the establishment and musharraf is too be blamed for nro and eventually 18th amendment. Pakistan had almost got rid of ppp and PMLN. But no brought them back and the first thing they did was 18th amendment.

There is no say of Karachi people in karachi local govt, it's Sindh govt say, and Sindh govt will always always be ppp. Karachi people voted for pti because of this same blame game from non karachi folks about mqm this and that but pti failed as well because nothing can be done to ppp due to 18th amendment cancer.

NRO happened because there was will among the people, they were ok with it and Mushy went along with it, the 18th Amendment or not makes no difference in that part of Pakistan. 2nd of all Vadera system needs to end in the countryside until this end there is no progress in Sindhi let alone Karachi.

Karachi is infested with you know who, just look at the tourist videos. No surprises why crime is skyrocketing.

If there was an influx of Japanese or Norwegian people, do you think crime would be a problem?

Everyday you are lowering the average IQ of the country and with that comes suffering.

I recently saw a tourist video in which a Pashtoon openly claimed to be a Taliban member.

If such terrorists are allowed to operate so openly , imagine the lesser categories of criminals and terrorists.

From where I should begin, I don't even know.

There are definitely sinister ambitions behind it....No way this spike in crimes is random.

PPP is ultimate criminal here in fact justified it.

Actions need to be taken by someone else.
زندہ ہے بھٹو زندہ ہے۔۔۔
اسی طرح سے مہاجروں کو ختم کیا جا سکتا ہے
جئے سندھ
پاک فوج زندہ باد
‐-------------------------
On serious note crying won't give anything to Karachi. They got to stand up and wrestle their ligitimate rights and share and their voice in national agenda.

NRO happened because there was will among the people, they were ok with it and Mushy went along with it, the 18th Amendment or not makes no difference in that part of Pakistan. 2nd of all Vadera system needs to end in the countryside until this end there is no progress in Sindhi let alone Karachi.
Nro happened because musharraf had pressure and he didn't wanted to lose power. How I understand, 18th amendment took the powers from federal and gave it to provincial. This has turned provinces into almost small countries within a country(confederation within federation). It was promised that the powers will later be given to local govts but cunning ppp never did. They now have complete administrative control of Sindh.

Nro happened because musharraf had pressure and he didn't wanted to lose power. How I understand, 18th amendment took the powers from federal and gave it to provincial. This has turned provinces into almost small countries within a country(confederation within federation). It was promised that the powers will later be given to local govts but cunning ppp never did. They now have complete administrative control of Sindh.

Then the people of Sindh need to rise up and challenge PPP & Co., no one else will come in and fix it. Either hang them or live with it, if they can all come together and join the khota bryani train going to Islamabad they can at least do this in close proximity at home.

PS. I'm not against Karachi people my younger brother after me is married to a Karachi Syed family.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom