What's new

Unmasked: the man behind top Islamic State Twitter account

B4m1S7fIMAAhF_d.jpg:large

i can't find him. he changed his photo ? removed it ?

is this the guy ?

facebook tod com/mehdi.masroor.3?ref=br_rs

Is it possible that the intelligence guys had known about him all the time and tolerated him to extract other information? Could the news channel have damaged the operation?

Just as a matter of curiosity, is it regarded as freedom of speech to promote the objectives and ideals of a ruthless organization like ISIS in Saudi Arabia ? I maybe wrong and could perhaps be influenced by the western media (then again, Zimbabwe which hates the west also seems to propagate the same message about ISIS and has also banned any promotion of that organization on Zim soil), but from media reports, these guys are nothing short of butchers

If you want a quick trip to an underground prison then yes. There is no freedom of speech in Saudi Arabia, the law about freedom of speech in Saudi Arabia states "Respect any human's freedom to express their views regarding any subject as long as it is abided by the rules", But from what I see is that the terrorists are winning, before they came into the scene there was no justification by any state to transgress over people's privacies or to detain them without trial or to stifle any form of opinion. You can't say that anymore can you? And the fact that terrorists are winning through this angers me.

Let this be a lesson to all those internet warriors out there, including the ones on this forum
I am scared..Shall i delete my account on this forum? :undecided::undecided::undecided::frown::frown::cry::cry::cry:

I wonder if it was our very own @mujahidind, he hasn't posted here in quite some time
If thats the case, then be assured we all are at radar now. Because he will name PDF as one of the forum on which he is active thus exposing all of innocent souls...

Has he done any physical 'terrorism'? If not, then what is possible to do? As much as I despise ISIS, I also believe in freedom of speech. I know he is inciting violence, don't know about India's laws on this issue.

The most in my opinion is if Indian Gov. requests Twitter to shut down his account.

You wouldn't talk about this 'freedom of speech' if somebody had done this in Pakistan. You would have accused Pakistan of aiding the terrorists. This shows what you are.

You wouldn't talk about this 'freedom of speech' if somebody had done this in Pakistan. You would have accused Pakistan of aiding the terrorists. This shows what you are.

Who are you ? Shadow Foreign Spokesperson for Pakistan? Or have you forgotten that your country is no longer joined to the hip to Pakistan ? :D

I used to follow him on Twitter to get the latest news on terrorist operations in Iraq and Syria, he was well connected.

You wouldn't imagine how much this trash cheered on the death of civilians and soldiers killed by IS and other terrorists.
I can only wish he gets what he deserves.

I would dare to say he was more evil than the other guy from Mumbai.He simply misdirected a lot of youth and lead them to hell and death.But he was in Bangluru with a excutive position in an Indian MNC with top salary and perks.
Such a garbage.

Terrorist needs a visit from IB.And i'm quite sure he will get it.

Our intelligence sucks. :hitwall: They dont have any idea what is going on in our nation.They managed to know this news only through some private UK media.Shameful.

"If I had a chance, I would have left everything and joined them. But my family needs me here," he told the channel. He also said he is in contact with British jihadis and announced he believes in beheading.

Wow.. So he only interested in getting other killed for his cause..So much for cause!!

ing young people to join ISIS or behead others is freedom of speech? I am sure for rest of his life he will be behind bars
How is it not? is he physically forcing them? No, is is persuading them. Saying anything, no matter how bad it is should not be a crime. Just my opinion.

Damn, are you a millionaire? I'm thinking you should get every lottery number if you know what other people think

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom