What's new

Unmasked: the man behind top Islamic State Twitter account

I'm wondering how come none of his followers reported his profile when he was celebrating rapes and crimes against kurds on his twitter account???

Most of his followers were Jihadi's, there is a thin line that one can traverse which can be in lieu with social media policies that would have prevented him from getting banned.

I'm wondering how come none of his followers reported his profile when he was celebrating rapes and crimes against kurds on his twitter account???

not only kurds, but also the other citizens of syria.

his followers are those who speak like our mujhaidind... i don't know if mujhaidind was born a muslim, but i see many people in bangalore like this arrested chap.

these psychopaths celebrate the beheadings and cuttings in libya and syria... and like someone said in february 2011, their minds are corrupted by the psychological drug ( brainwashed mentality ).

Good job by Indian police.

I hope if it' truly proved that he's the one who operated that account, he gets what he deserves. This guys cheered on so many terrorist activities and civilian deaths and rapes.

there are some charges are levied against him. I doubt he is going to be released anytime soon.

Gaza is another example of Iranian terror:

1477461_origina.1418341701.jpg

rocketsfromgaza.1418341701.jpg

gallach767.1418341702.jpg

hamas11.jpg

Yes no one starved, barrel bombed or gassed it like Iranians do.

You heard wrong. He died from heart attack. BTW this "minister" killed two teenagers aged 14 and 16 in 1979.
Return the stolen land to the Palestinians so everyone can live in peace. Though prediction of the end times is "Lies will be told so many times repeatedly that they will cover the truth". But we know from the Quran and the Bible that Christ will return to capture Jerusalem to set the record straight.

@SarthakGanguly He seems to be from Kolkata, his home is in Kaikhali. Time for you to party! :D
:D If goondagardi was his shaukh, he could have joined the Bajrang Dal, slapped some poor souls and stayed in jail for 3 months. But no, lets support the only real genocidal regime on Earth. :hitwall: Some folks directly aim for the 'stars'. :hitwall:

Return the stolen land to the Palestinians so everyone can live in peace. Though prediction of the end times is "Lies will be told so many times repeatedly that they will cover the truth". But we know from the Quran and the Bible that Christ will return to capture Jerusalem to set the record straight.
Yes, return the stolen land or the world will continue to have its public buses, hospitals and regular thoroughfares bombed by teenagers strapped with suicide vests.

@SarthakGanguly I came across this guy's account 3-4 months back, to be honest I am just dumbstruck that he lives just 250 km from where I am. Was fooled into thinking the guy was based in Syria. He is an ISIS cheerleader thru and thru, celebrated rapes and crimes against Kurds. Was a good source of info though for anyone who wanted to know what's happening there, I wonder how he made these contacts.

I dont know if there is any law that can convict him here, that is what I am worried off. Personally I think this dog deserves to be culled

I had a professor named Biswas. The guy was an Oriya.

3 year in Jail under IT act are guaranteed. Rest depend upon prosecutor and Judge.

You are exactly wrong buddy i am an Muslim and a proud Indian,my grand father was in Army(WW2 veteran) my dad is an Ex-Army Man and i cleared NDA's and was in training for one year unfortunately i had to quit due to personal issues.Please don't spread false propaganda.

The issue is that people like you should come more and more be upfront and communicate..Otherwise, these kind of statements will be unfortunately accepted as no one from minority community of India come up as much to international foroum and defend about our nation.You may be belong to few % of people in minority community who are different..

Who are you ? Shadow Foreign Spokesperson for Pakistan? Or have you forgotten that your country is no longer joined to the hip to Pakistan ? :D

Who am I isn't relevant here, what matters is what I believe. If you have the ability to prove me wrong, do so. Perhaps when indians like you speak in favour of the zionazis they should think about this citizenship test because people become confused if they are indian or isreali citizens.

Who am I isn't relevant here, what matters is what I believe. If you have the ability to prove me wrong, do so. Perhaps when indians like you speak in favour of the zionazis they should think about this citizenship test because people become confused if they are indian or isreali citizens.

Where in this forum have I ever showed support for either Israel or any right wing Indian group ? Or are you just blowing off hot air through your mouth ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom