What's new

Unmasked: the man behind top Islamic State Twitter account

These rare personalties don't represent the Indian Muslim community. Just because a secular and liberal SRK worships and respects Hindu Gods, doesn't mean that Indian Muslims do the same. He is considered to be a deviant my most of the Indian Muslims.

Worshiping of a Hindu God by a Muslim will serve only one purpose - alienation from Islam - nothing else! SRK can worship all he wants and can be a sanyasi for all I care, I do not consider him a nice human, leave alone a good Indian. So please come with better examples.

What I would like you to specifically tell me is what should I think of those innumerable Muslims who are serving in different forces in India and do not care about their lives when time comes to protect the nation. And don't tell me they are any less patriotic because I know them personally, while at the same time I also know of innumerable Hindus who have actually betrayed the nation!

Congress didn't radicalize Indian Muslims. Indian Muslim were already radicalized. They couldn't stop those clerics because they expected a violent reaction if they did so.

Really? Then how is it that the process is halted now and we do not see such violent reactions? Even before independence, a great number of Muslims were against the formation of Pakistan, and the region considered most dangerous in 21st century, had voted to join a secular India and not an Islamic Pakistan.

Do not base your ideas on hearsay and propagandist media. There is nothing wrong with Indian Muslims, the only wrong is in politicians like Sonia ji, Owaisis, and Mulayam bahadur.

01-e-thug.jpg

Indian Muslims never feel the urge to join Indian army. But if its LeT,SIMI or ISIS then they are up for it. It's a great relief they are only good at washing clothers/utensils and cleaning toilets.

ok ...who else is smelling a sanghi here??

@Sidak is this u?:what:

i guess nobody noticed that Indian Intel agencies aren't even checking these social media sites properly. Its a sad day when a foreign news site reports something that our own intel agencies had no clue about.

Worshiping of a Hindu God by a Muslim will serve only one purpose - alienation from Islam - nothing else! SRK can worship all he wants and can be a sanyasi for all I care, I do not consider him a nice human, leave alone a good Indian. So please come with better examples.

What I would like you to specifically tell me is what should I think of those innumerable Muslims who are serving in different forces in India and do not care about their lives when time comes to protect the nation. And don't tell me they are any less patriotic because I know them personally, while at the same time I also know of innumerable Hindus who have actually betrayed the nation!

Really? Then how is it that the process is halted now and we do not see such violent reactions? Even before independence, a great number of Muslims were against the formation of Pakistan, and the region considered most dangerous in 21st century, had voted to join a secular India and not an Islamic Pakistan.

Do not base your ideas on hearsay and propagandist media. There is nothing wrong with Indian Muslims, the only wrong is in politicians like Sonia ji, Owaisis, and Mulayam bahadur.

Reax bro he is a troll and Pakistani. He just joined and his only input is about Anti Muslim BS....

This dude is in such deep sh!t. He really cannot go anywhere. He most probably has nowhere to go. He was just an ISIS supporter who started to overplay his role. Now he is being pinpointed as a chief propaganda officer of ISIS. This organization falls under the same category as Al Queda under banned organizations in India. He's fcuked his life and the life of his family up by his stupid actions. Life will never be the same for him again. Financial ruin. Criminal charges. Most probably imprisonment and becoming an outcast in society. Let this be a lesson to all those internet warriors out there, including the ones on this forum :D

Lol at these fools supporting these terrorist movements claiming to be fighting a jihad. All these terror movements have deeply ingrained tribalism and racism at their core. ISIS is Arab supremacist, Taliban is pashtun supremacist. In all these terrorist movements, a non-Arab or non-Pashtun can never get a leadership role.

So many impressionable people get fooled by such gangs. They mix their religion with tribalism and their primitive form of nationalism. Now this Indian fool probably thinks that these ISIS thug want pan-islamic unity, when in reality the average ISIS idealogue probably hates Indians for racist reasons.

Guys.
Sources confirm He was an electrical engineer from Guru Nanak institute of technology in Kolkata.

Unconfirmed and unverified reports also say that he was an executive in ITC limited.

Little by little I feel like we are witnessing the last gasps of freedom of speech. While such people should be stopped dead on their tracks but at what cost.

The world just looks more gloomy by the minute.

Little by little I feel like we are witnessing the last gasps of freedom of speech. While such people should be stopped dead on their tracks but at what cost.

The world just looks more gloomy by the minute.

Just as a matter of curiosity, is it regarded as freedom of speech to promote the objectives and ideals of a ruthless organization like ISIS in Saudi Arabia ? I maybe wrong and could perhaps be influenced by the western media (then again, Zimbabwe which hates the west also seems to propagate the same message about ISIS and has also banned any promotion of that organization on Zim soil), but from media reports, these guys are nothing short of butchers

I wouldn't imagine at first that this piece of garbage lives in Bangalore, India. At first I thought he is from some Arab country, but now, it's revealed that he lives in India. Hope Indian government do something about this terrorist.

Unfortunately, the same lake that nourishes beautiful lotus flowers also breeds ugly frogs.

But make no mistake, if this is true, he will be eating govt food long after the Islamic State ceases to exist. We aren't prone to argue about good terrorists and bad terrorists crap, like certain others in the region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom