What's new

Unmasked: the man behind top Islamic State Twitter account

I can only wish he gets what he deserves.

I suspect he won't.

He would probably be charged under IT act ang get away with 3 years in Jail. Since he has not committed a terrorist act, he could not be charged under stiffer sections.

He could be charged under section 120B of IPC but in that case his culpability has to be proved. (maximum sentence:death)

I used to follow him on Twitter to get the latest news on terrorist operations in Iraq and Syria, he was well connected.

You wouldn't imagine how much this trash cheered on the death of civilians and soldiers killed by IS and other terrorists.
I can only wish he gets what he deserves.
--
you did not reported to authorities about same ?

My uncles and my cousins are in the army. They themselves say it's rare to find Muslims in the army.

Many Muslims deserted the army during war with Pakistan. This is a secret which won't get revealed in public.

I won't deny what you stated, but what should I think about it when I too know many Muslims who have served in wars, and continue to serve even on domestic fronts in organizations like ITBP and CRPF etc?

Whenever you or someone else makes sweeping statements like those on Muslims of India, then names like APJ Abdul Kalam, and Azim Premji come to my mind. Such Indian Muslims neither lack any talent, nor do they show any less pride in being Indian than anyone else. What should we do about such people?

Also, please understand that during the tenure of the Congress Party, every year a huge number of clerics from the Middle East were allowed free runs in India to teach and indoctrinate people at different seminaries. Most of those whom you talk about are products of those actions taken by the Congress Party. Such was the extent of Congress' anti-Hindu policies that while they were still debating in Parliament whether to even ban an organization like SIMI, they proactively denied any extension to the visa of a lone harmless American practicing Yoga in Rishikesh. Well, he committed suicide by self-immolation.

All we have to do is halt this process started by the Congress Party, and they (Muslims) will again find their pride in being called Indians.

Indian Muslims never feel the urge to join Indian army. But if its LeT,SIMI or ISIS then they are up for it. It's a great relief they are only good at washing clothers/utensils and cleaning toilets.

You are exactly wrong buddy i am an Muslim and a proud Indian,my grand father was in Army(WW2 veteran) my dad is an Ex-Army Man and i cleared NDA's and was in training for one year unfortunately i had to quit due to personal issues.Please don't spread false propaganda.

Last edited:
Seems like other English accounts were also handled by peaceful Indian Muslims.
B4nCsc0CcAA6xLn.jpg

B4nCsY_CAAATnPx.jpg

the internet jihadis are running back into their holes...:rofl:

My uncles and my cousins are in the army. They themselves say it's rare to find Muslims in the army.

Many Muslims deserted the army during war with Pakistan. This is a secret which won't get revealed in public.
Please don't make sweeping statements. I am a Hindu and know several Hindus who ran away from Kargil war. One of those committed suicide few days after he returned. If he would have died during battle, he would have kept his honor and 20+L for family.

Do not question patriotism of your countrymen on religion

Last edited:
If that happens to be true then these Bangali Maanush will not be able to face onslaught from Indrani n Company ..... Haha

what crap ? marwan with his 24 ids of indrani, saheli bla bla bla is not taken seriously by anybody.

PDF is where he creates his hindustan. who cares what he thinks.

bangali manush is not 1 human being. they all have their own personalities.

Has he done any physical 'terrorism'? If not, then what is possible to do? As much as I despise ISIS, I also believe in freedom of speech. I know he is inciting violence, don't know about India's laws on this issue.

The most in my opinion is if Indian Gov. requests Twitter to shut down his account.

How is encouraging young people to join ISIS or behead others is freedom of speech? I am sure for rest of his life he will be behind bars

Back
Top Bottom