What's new

Unfortunately, Russia is not as clever as China

Well that guy does have an inferiority complex. He always rants against the West and thinks Russia and (especially)China are heaven on Earth. I think your post makes sense in light of his dumb rants but you don't have to insult Bangladeshis like that. Sorry I was a bit too harsh on you.

No problem.Yes,it was wrong,especially because there are sane Bangladeshi posters even in here but the moment that stooge got on his high horse i responded in kind.

Haha.

Global Elite is building up Russian Federation and starting a new global Arms race. You can do your smear campaign, but Russia will get stronger and stronger like a Russian Bodybuilder.

russian_bodybuilding_round_sticker-r68d96f0464d040af8dd046c171118cd0_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpg%3Fbg%3D0xffffff

Bodybuilders are not strong. They are mostly water. What you mean is a powerlifter. If you can´t even get that right...lol

WTF is this guy talking? :o:

Every Human Body consists of 70% Water. :lol:

You don´t get it, but what do i say. Most bodybuilders just increase the size of their muscles, they don´t add strength. Powerlifters look completly different to Bodybuilders. I do fitness bodybuilding and i stay natural. That means i add form and strength. I want look good and be healthy. And thats perfect for me. I don´t want look like a ugly freak and die with 35 years because heart failure...like your russian bodybuilders. :D

Haha.

Global Elite is building up Russian Federation and starting a new global Arms race. You can do your smear campaign, but Russia will get stronger and stronger like a Russian Bodybuilder.

russian_bodybuilding_round_sticker-r68d96f0464d040af8dd046c171118cd0_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpg%3Fbg%3D0xffffff
It will be many years before Russia is entrusted with Olympics. Bias of Russian judges showed through very much!

Well that guy does have an inferiority complex. He always rants against the West and thinks Russia and (especially)China are heaven on Earth. I think your post makes sense in light of his dumb rants but you don't have to insult Bangladeshis like that. Sorry I was a bit too harsh on you.

This coming from a guy that thinks that Brazilians are Westerners and cannot understand why no-one wants to emigrate there!

:lol:

This coming from a guy that thinks that Brazilians are Westerners and cannot understand why no-one wants to emigrate there!

:lol:

Whatever. Brazil is a western country but I don't care enough to argue with you

Keep telling yourself that and I also don't really care for your thoughts as you are so dense you do not understand why no-one wants to emigrate to Brazil.

This thread is not about Brazil so you're off topic

Whatever. Brazil is a western country but I don't care enough to argue with you

Don´t listen to them. I love Brazil and i can tell you that Brazil is liked very much in Germany. You guys have a very positive image here.

You don´t get it, but what do i say. Most bodybuilders just increase the size of their muscles, they don´t add strength. Powerlifters look completly different to Bodybuilders. I do fitness bodybuilding and i stay natural. That means i add form and strength. I want look good and be healthy. And thats perfect for me. I don´t want look like a ugly freak and die with 35 years because heart failure...like your russian bodybuilders. :D

Go and wrestle with a bodybuilder. He/she will brake you in half. :tup:

Don´t listen to them. I love Brazil and i can tell you that Brazil is liked very much in Germany. You guys have a very positive image here.
it has positive image because its no competition for the german economy and geopolitics like other states

Back
Top Bottom