What's new

Unfortunately, Russia is not as clever as China

like we arent making measures for 5-6 years. In 2018 alone russia will have a gas pipeline to china and an lng station in yamal that will export gas worldwide. Also stop delusion yourself, europe wont extract shale gas because the continent is not made for that and neither will lng work.

Remember that lng is only profitable because of gazproms monopoly setting the prices. Gas trough pipelines and especially conventional gas not fracked will always be cheaper and faster to be delivered than gas thats coming from a ship which has to be deliquefied let alone fracking gas which is more expansive to be produced in the first place.

Gazprom if it wanted could decrease prices and all the lng and fracking charades collapse. The reason why we havent yet is because it seems its still more profitable to keep prices up.

so what its only a year but crimea will be forever russian from now on, also i would still wait up. I think this year will be good because its unleashing a political crisis in russia to force putin making reforms and not talking, hes an idiot now all of the sudden he comes up with an own credit card system. When i heard it i was like thinking: why didnt you made it before you genius? He was always talking about diversification yet he needs his bank to be banned by visa and mastercard in the first place to make an own russian payment system.

i also think the ruble devaluation is exactly what was needed, it will boost exports, decrease imports, more russians will make holidays in russia and it will increase budget which gets half the money from petro dollars.
Even before the crimean grab we were pretty much in recession, the crimean crisis is not the reason but the symptoms of our poor economic situation. Poor countries like your romania or greece maybe go to protest to express their despair but powerful countries like russia go to war and eat some land from neighbors.

1.Yes it will extract shale gas,the process has allready began,stop embarassing yourself with simple words against proofs.
2.Shale gas will be cheaper.
3.Gazprom can't reduce prices to those of shale gas because it will go boom.Gazprom will be a non player in the EU by 2020 anyway.Irelevant.
4.Rest of your hopes are just that,hopes.Reality is that russian economy is going down and your wishfull thinking ain't going to help it.

E.U and US have no counter move against Putin action from annexing Crimea into Russian federation. U.S and E.U willing to use Crimea as a sacrificial lamb to turn Ukraine population against the Russia but large majority of Russian in Ukraine don't follow the West line of thinking, they rather join Russia instead of joining with E.U.

Your frustration is so funny to be see.

:lol:

LOL,is the other away around.Dude,you're a begger in the west,frustrated because you have an inferiority complex.All you do on this forum is bash the West and spit stupidities .You're always attacking people,recently Turkey because people laugh you off.It's non stop with you,the same all over again.It's clear that you're frustrated and angry.It's funny to. see a 3rd worlder eaten up by gealousy while he lives here because he can't even stay in his own country.You bash the West but extend ypour hand for charity in the West so you can have a life.See the paradox ?

Look at your posting history in here.It's always the same.Other fellow pakistani muslims living in the UK told you that you're wrong,that you speak nonsense,turks did the same but no,you go on being dumb as a rock.Do you enjoy being so stupid ? Seriously...get a life

1.Yes it will extract shale gas,the process has allready began,stop embarassing yourself with simple words against proofs.
2.Shale gas will be cheaper.
3.Gazprom can't reduce prices to those of shale gas because it will go boom.Gazprom will be a non player in the EU by 2020 anyway.Irelevant.
4.Rest of your hopes are just that,hopes.Reality is that russian economy is going down and your wishfull thinking ain't going to help it.
so what it went down in 2009 when oil prices were 40$ and then russian economy went up. Youre wrong shale gas costs more to be produced every idiot knows it, why you think no buddy came to the idea before? Its high gas prices in america that let americans go into it. Russias normal gas reserves are still cheaper to be produced than shale gas.

europe isnt made for shale gas or oil, the population density is too concentrated. You already have small reserves that would only be enough to hold like 10 years at the price of toxin your water and other pollution. In america it worked because the country is sparely populated in some locations especially in the north. They can try to extract the shale gas in new york, i want to see how people would like it

fig1map_large.jpg

world-population-density-map.jpg

page1-1650px-United_States_Shale_gas_plays%2C_May_2011.pdf.jpg

so what it went down in 2009 when oil prices were 40$ and then russian economy went up. Youre wrong shale gas costs more to be produced every idiot knows it, why you think no buddy came to the idea before? Its high gas prices in america that let americans go into it. Russias normal gas reserves are still cheaper to be produced than shale gas.

europe isnt made for shale gas or oil, the population density is too concentrated. You already have small reserves that would only be enough to hold like 10 years at the price of toxin your water and other pollution. In america it worked because the country is sparely populated in some locations especially in the north. They can try to extract the shale gas in new york, i want to see how people would like it

fig1map_large.jpg

world-population-density-map.jpg

page1-1650px-United_States_Shale_gas_plays%2C_May_2011.pdf.jpg

For the last time for the dense people like you.

1.Shale is allready implemented in Europe.
2.The abundance of shale makes it cheaper.
3.No gazprom propaganda regarding imaginary enviromental troubles will stop shale in Europe.
4.Putina shot himself in the foot because not only Europe won't continue to be dependent on russian gas it just can't be anymore.A pariah state can't be a reliable partner,it's clear now.

5.This is not a debate,i'm just laying out the facts here,exactly how they are.It's pointless for you to argue them with irelevant stuff,you just have to accept them.

LOL,is the other away around.Dude,you're a begger in the west,frustrated because you have an inferiority complex.All you do on this forum is bash the West and spit stupidities .You're always attacking people,recently Turkey because people laugh you off.It's non stop with you,the same all over again.It's clear that you're frustrated and angry.It's funny to. see a 3rd worlder eaten up by gealousy while he lives here because he can't even stay in his own country.You bash the West but extend ypour hand for charity in the West so you can have a life.See the paradox ?

Look at your posting history in here.It's always the same.Other fellow pakistani muslims living in the UK told you that you're wrong,that you speak nonsense,turks did the same but no,you go on being dumb as a rock.Do you enjoy being so stupid ? Seriously...get a life

Dude you getting personal is proof you are frustrated.

Enjoy it as it will get much worse in the future.:lol:

Anyway it is always good to pass some time talking to you from time to time.

Dude you getting personal is proof you are frustrated.

Enjoy it as it will get much worse in the future.:lol:

Anyway it is always good to pass some time talking to you from time to time.

Yeah right.You vomited garbage against people even yesterday when they laughed you off in the "number of muslim prisoners in UK prison " thread.

The truth is that butthurt flows from you in every thread,let's not ignore the obvious.You're a gelous 3rd worlder which has an inferiority complex to westerners/europeans, you're garbage,plain and simple :victory:

Yeah right.You vomited garbage against people even yesterday when they laughed you off in the "number of muslim prisoners in UK prison " thread.

The truth is that butthurt flows from you in every thread,let's not ignore the obvious.You're a gelous 3rd worlder which has an inferiority complex to westerners/europeans, you're garbage,plain and simple :victory:

Dude, you are Romanian and that puts you at the bottom of the ladder in the EU.

No amount of hurling insults at me will change this.:victory:

Dude, you are Romanian and that puts you at the bottom of the ladder in the EU.

No amount of hurling insults at me will change this.:victory:

Lol ,seriously ?.,coming from a Bangladeshi.Romanians are practically gods for you.:lol:

Leaving countries aside ,altough comparisons can't even be made,you're still garbage as a person,a begger who bites the hand that feeds him.

Dude, i am repeating myself but you should research before talking next time.

Russia sells 300,00 barrels of oil to China daily currently and this will rise to 1 million barrels by the end of the decade.

It has firm plans to build a pipeline to sell anywhere from 1-2 trillion cubic feet to China also as well.

Gazprom close to agreeing pricing deal on China gas supplies - FT.com
EU sanctions will only spur even greater sales.

This is just China and other countries like India will be happy to take Russian oil and gas if EU sanctions are imposed.

How long do you try to stick on fossil fuels? We live in the 21st century. Thats the main reason why Germany has the "Energie Wende". Only primitive and backwarded 3rd world nations base their future on fossil fuel.

like we arent making measures for 5-6 years. In 2018 alone russia will have a gas pipeline to china and an lng station in yamal that will export gas worldwide. Also stop delusion yourself, europe wont extract shale gas because the continent is not made for that and neither will lng work.

Remember that lng is only profitable because of gazproms monopoly setting the prices. Gas trough pipelines and especially conventional gas not fracked will always be cheaper and faster to be delivered than gas thats coming from a ship which has to be deliquefied let alone fracking gas which is more expansive to be produced in the first place.

Gazprom if it wanted could decrease prices and all the lng and fracking charades collapse. The reason why we havent yet is because it seems its still more profitable to keep prices up.

so what its only a year but crimea will be forever russian from now on, also i would still wait up. I think this year will be good because its unleashing a political crisis in russia to force putin making reforms and not talking, hes an idiot now all of the sudden he comes up with an own credit card system. When i heard it i was like thinking: why didnt you made it before you genius? He was always talking about diversification yet he needs his bank to be banned by visa and mastercard in the first place to make an own russian payment system.

i also think the ruble devaluation is exactly what was needed, it will boost exports, decrease imports, more russians will make holidays in russia and it will increase budget which gets half the money from petro dollars.
Even before the crimean grab we were pretty much in recession, the crimean crisis is not the reason but the symptoms of our poor economic situation. Poor countries like your romania or greece maybe go to protest to express their despair but powerful countries like russia go to war and eat some land from neighbors.

What do you want export? Russia produces nothing.

Russia will dominate Eurasia for the next decades.

lol with what? With its pathetic and small economy? Bavaria alone has more economic power than russia.

No. Through UNLIMITED ENERGY RESOURCES AND MILITARY POWER.

What military power? 80% is rusting away and destroyed. Evrything is low level and well...poverty...sorry but we are 1st world nations. Russia has not our economic and cultural level.

Just look at the pathetic ratings of your Aeroflot ha ha

Lol ,seriously ?.,coming from a Bangladeshi.Romanians are practically gods for you.:lol:

Leaving countries aside ,altough comparisons can't even be made,you're still garbage as a person,a begger who bites the hand that feeds him.

Dude, you seem to get more upset at my views that actual English people.

It is cute that Eastern Europeans get so irate at my views in comparison to actual proper Westerners like UK, French and Germans.

Must be that inferiority complex at work there:lol:

btw - did that audio get banned as I miss messing with him from time to time?

What military power? 80% is rusting away and destroyed. Evrything is low level and well...poverty...sorry but we are 1st world nations. Russia has not our economic and cultural level.

Just look at the pathetic ratings of your Aeroflot ha ha

images

Back
Top Bottom