What's new

Unfortunately, Russia is not as clever as China

it has positive image because its no competition for the german economy and geopolitics like other states

No it's because Brazil is a beautiful country that does not want to invade others like mother Russia

it has positive image because its no competition for the german economy and geopolitics like other states

Not true. Japan also has a very positive image in germany and is a direct competitor.

Interesting but in some instances naive points of view on Putin, it is Putin leading Russia, not the good people themsleves.

But recent economic/oil and gas history shows factually:

1. Saudi Arabia and the major Middle East oil producers have and will again, as needed, increase the world's supply of oil which will more than off set any Russian shortfall of oil sales to the EU.

2. The US and Russia jointly own and operate the largest refinery in the world, in Houston, Texas, USA. The US can readily divert to this refinery new oil production from within both the US and Canada. This is a quick fix, not a time lag.

3. The need for free world additional investment in Russian oil and gas production can be re-directed at the least to the USA which has proven large reserves those investments can be used to pump, refine, and sell to the EU.

There are numerous mix and match scenarios the West and East, too, can turn to which will leave Russia unable to use it's oil and gas to "blackmail" other nations with.

Already just limited economic sanctions have upset the Russian economy. Putin is starting to find out that he, too, is not indispensable.
who says we will cut oil supply? Its you whos calling for sanctions

I highly doubt that. Beside that i´m not into gay sports.
yeah but you sure liked to show your muscles and body to me

Not true. Japan also has a very positive image in germany and is a direct competitor.
not really, when i ask germans about anything asian its the same for them and this negative view how they eat everything for their meal and other racist views. They dont differ between japan and china.

They also view japanese as crazy etc

who says we will cut oil supply? Its you whos calling for sanctions

yeah but you sure liked to show your muscles and body to me

not really, when i ask germans about anything asian its the same for them and this negative view how they eat everything for their meal and other racist views. They dont differ between japan and china.

They also view japanese as crazy etc

I´m sure you like it...

I don´t see Japanese as crazy. I love some of their technology. I admire the Shinkansen for example.

No it's because Brazil is a beautiful country that does not want to invade others like mother Russia
or maybe its because its on the end of the world and people dont know anything about it other than football and beaches and not for its ghettos

or maybe its because its on the end of the world and people dont know anything about it other than football and beaches and not for its ghettos

You are wrong again. I love Brazil for its nature. The amazon river and forest, the pantanal. I also know the rich culture and yes i also know the bad parts like the Favelas (Slums). I have friends in Brazil and i like to visit there and i never felt bad there.

People always underestimate Brazil. Our economy is bigger than yours. We are not a military power but economically, Brazil is pretty strong. You Russians will always be racist to others so I don't expect anything positive from you.

People always underestimate Brazil. Our economy is bigger than yours. We are not a military power but economically, Brazil is pretty strong. You Russians will always be racist to others so I don't expect anything positive from you.

Wait, there is one thing i hate about Brazil. Your Airport in Sao Paulo is hell ha ha. You think you crash into the city. Pilots hate it as well. It is very difficult to land there.

You need to go down fast and the runway is short...one of our planes paid the price ha ha

lufthansa_md11_d-alce_sao_paulo_131124_2.jpg

not true russias economy is bigger see PPP

Wait, there is one thing i hate about Brazil. Your Airport in Sao Paulo is hell ha ha. You think you crash into the city. Pilots hate it as well. It is very difficult to land there.

You need to go down fast and the runway is short...one of our planes paid the price ha ha

Wow I did not know that....

Brazil is nowhere close to Russia, any doubt?:D

Yea, we don't want to invade others like you guys.

not true russias economy is bigger see PPP

No one uses PPP to measure size of economy. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom