What's new

UN to advise Israel to offer apology and pay compensation to Turkey

first of all, you need to understand that the israeli commandos didnt try non-violent methods. if they tried, maybe the extremists wouldnt been able to touch them? huh?
They tried. I reapeat:

1) First they asked to change course.
2) Then they boarded with paintball guns.
3) Only after they were severely beaten and stubbed the force was used.

While according to the international law, Israelis could use force immideately after 1) :

Helsinki Principles on the Law of Maritime Neutrality

5.1.2(3) Merchant ships flying the flag of a neutral State may be attacked if they are believed on reasonable grounds to be carrying contraband or breaching a blockade, and after prior warning they intentionally and clearly refuse to stop, or intentionally and clearly resist visit, search, capture or diversion.

San Remo Manual on International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea, 12 June 1994

98. Merchant vessels believed on reasonable grounds to be breaching a blockade may be captured. Merchant vessels which, after prior warning, clearly resist capture may be attacked.

They tried. I reapeat:

1) First they asked to change course.
2) Then they boarded with paintball guns.
3) Only after they were severely beaten and stubbed the force was used.

While according to the international law, Israelis could use force immideately after 1) :

Helsinki Principles on the Law of Maritime Neutrality

5.1.2(3) Merchant ships flying the flag of a neutral State may be attacked if they are believed on reasonable grounds to be carrying contraband or breaching a blockade, and after prior warning they intentionally and clearly refuse to stop, or intentionally and clearly resist visit, search, capture or diversion.

San Remo Manual on International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea, 12 June 1994

98. Merchant vessels believed on reasonable grounds to be breaching a blockade may be captured. Merchant vessels which, after prior warning, clearly resist capture may be attacked.

i ask you, say sorry to the victims of the incident. if you dont, am i allowed to go and kill all of your citizen because you didnt? understand where im going with this!

what i am saying is, you could stop the ship in other ways. you had all the time for that! kill the engine, by sending some divers and stretching some garn around the blades!

why didnt you go for this option?

i ask you, say sorry to the victims of the incident. if you dont, am i allowed to go and kill all of your citizen because you didnt? understand where im going with this!
Why dont u ask apology from Iranians who kill Turkish citizens or Europeans who killed Turks in jails?

what i am saying is, you could stop the ship in other ways. you had all the time for that! kill the engine, by sending some divers and stretching some garn around the blades!

why didnt you go for this option?
That means ship with hundreds of women, children (including babies) and old men will stuck in the middle of the sea.

I think better risk lives of violent thugs with lnives and iron rods rather than lives of innocent women and children.

Why dont u ask apology from Iranians who kill Turkish citizens or Europeans who killed Turks in jails?

if we asked iranians they would at least give one, because it doesnt hurt anyone!

That means ship with hundreds of women, children (including babies) and old men will stuck in the middle of the sea.

I think better risk lives of violent thugs with lnives and iron rods rather than lives of innocent women and children.

well you could have stoped it that way and THEN send the commandos. that would at least mean that you tried and they didnt.

if we asked iranians they would at least give one, because it doesnt hurt anyone!
Then why u dont ask.

well you could have stoped it that way and THEN send the commandos. that would at least mean that you tried and they didnt.
WHat would it change, except that ship would need to be slowly towed?

The blockade is not on aid, there are proper channels to supply Gaza with necessary goods, one of which is Israel! through border with Israel daily hundreds of trucks cross to Gaza , Gaza in not and never have been in humanitarian crises, period

Actually, for a million+ people of Gaza the Israeli list of 'allowed' goods was the joke. Imagine if you only 'allow' certain supplies for a million+ people. However long that list may have been it was bound to have far too many inhuman, criminal, suffocating restrictions. You decided to do to Gazans what you were once subjected to: Collective Punishment.

As Nietzsche says, 'He who fights the devil should see that he himself doesn't become one. And when you look into an abyss the abyss also looks onto you.'

About the humanitarian crises in Gaza, well, not everything boils down to having a few crumbs of bread just to stay afloat. If that were the case then all prisoners would be most happy to be served prepared food daily. May be when the Gazans look like Sub-Saharan Africans then there will be the 'humanitarian crisis' meeting your criteria.

About the humanitarian crises in Gaza, well, not everything boils down to having a few crumbs of bread just to stay afloat. If that were the case then all prisoners would be most happy to be served prepared food daily. May be when the Gazans look like Sub-Saharan Africans then there will be the 'humanitarian crisis' meeting your criteria.
Infant mortality in Gaza is 3 times lower than in Pakistan. Spare me of that humanitarian crisis nonsense. The main problem of Gaza is brutal rule of Hamas terrorists.

you said it yourself, slowly towed. instead of murdering those in the ship! :D
In oder to tow u need first to board that ship anyway. Damaging shafts would not solve any problem but only add aidditional: possible humanitarian problem during the slow towing

In oder to tow u need first to board that ship anyway. Damaging shafts would not solve any problem but only add aidditional: possible humanitarian problem during the slow towing

at least they would go in for that reason, not to murder! and beside, do the persons on the ship have any other choise than wait when their engine is broken? you could have given the soldiers some tasers. it's not like the "terrorists" had superpower either!

problem solved :D happy?

Back
Top Bottom