What's new

UN : Pak's 'empty rhetoric' useless, Kashmir integral : India

What Pakistan is doing is wrong. We are only focused on the liberation of Kashmir but current situation demand that we liberate the whole India. Muslim are suffering in India and it is our duty by religion and by politics and by being humans. The water has crossed Hindutava are crossing all limits. it is no more India it is now HOI (Hindu occupied India) it needs to be liberated.

any time at any day if you think that pak army is so powerful........ we don't have issue...go ahead please

What Pakistan is doing is wrong. We are only focused on the liberation of Kashmir but current situation demand that we liberate the whole India. Muslim are suffering in India and it is our duty by religion and by politics and by being humans. The water has crossed Hindutava are crossing all limits. it is no more India it is now HOI (Hindu occupied India) it needs to be liberated.
Completely agree pakistan with imploding economy should focus on internal matters of India bacause muslims of India have given a theka of their problems to nobody's in pakistan.

any time at any day if you think that pak army is so powerful........ we don't have issue...go ahead please

I am not placing my bet on Pakistan Army. I am placing my bet on Modi and Hindutava. The more you kill muslims in India the more easy it will be for Pakistan Army to liberate them. Mark my words Muslims of Hindu occupied India will rise for liberation and Pakistan Army will drag Hindutava leader from their hairs and bring them to justice. I want Modi to remain in power and keeps doing injustice and tyranny over Muslims in Hindu Occupied India.

Leave it Man.................... even you are not agree with UN resolution on Kashmir 1947.

Then forget about India.....

No i agree with it

There fundamentally needs to be a democratic referendum that gives the people of Kashmir a free vote

The circumstances however have now changed and after 70 years of being Pakistani do you think anyone of us would tolerate being under indian control, fcuk no!

More so there is no need

Just hold a vote in the different areas, get plenty of international observers and honestly count the votes

Lets speak honestly
No part of Pakistani Kashmir would tolerate being part of or ruled by a hindu india

The problem is in Indian Kashmir
They believed in the message of Jinnah and Partition but their free future was stolen and India STUPIDLY forced a muslim majority state under a hindu indias occupation (real dumb move considering the whole point of Partition was that muslim majority areas could seperate)

If india thought with its brain they could see that they need not give up all of indian Kashmir..
The valley is the heart of Kashmir and the most hate filled towards india if a deal is struck this area would cede to Pakistan and India would keep Jammu and possibly the rest with a exchange of population of anyone who wants to move

Its indias insistence on occupying a muslim majority state at the same time as becoming more hindutva thats the problem

I am not placing my bet on Pakistan Army. I am placing my bet on Modi and Hindutava. The more you kill muslims in India the more easy it will be for Pakistan Army to liberate them. Mark my words Muslims of Hindu occupied India will rise for liberation and Pakistan Army will drag Hindutava leader from their hairs and bring them to justice. I want Modi to remain in power and keeps doing injustice and tyranny over Muslims in Hindu Occupied India.

Ohhh So... best of luck my friend... in advance

No i agree with it

There fundamentally needs to be a democratic referendum that gives the people of Kashmir a free vote

The circumstances however have now changed and after 70 years of being Pakistani do you think anyone of us would tolerate being under indian control, fcuk no!

More so there is no need

Just hold a vote in the different areas, get plenty of international observers and honestly count the votes

Lets speak honestly
No part of Pakistani Kashmir would tolerate being part of or ruled by a hindu india

The problem is in Indian Kashmir
They believed in the message of Jinnah and Partition but their free future was stolen and India STUPIDLY forced a muslim majority state under a hindu indias occupation (real dumb move considering the whole point of Partition was that muslim majority areas could seperate)

If india thought with its brain they could see that they need not give up all of indian Kashmir..
The valley is the heart of Kashmir and the most hate filled towards india if a deal is struck this area would cede to Pakistan and India would keep Jammu and possibly the rest with a exchange of population of anyone who wants to move

Its indias insistence on occupying a muslim majority state at the same time as becoming more hindutva thats the problem

Who cares????
If you say UN resolution than it's mean J&K including so called Azaad kashmir and GB......
there is only one resolution passed in UN, here is no resolution apart of UN resolution on kashmir on 1947

Ohhh So... best of luck my friend... in advance

I don't need luck for this I need Modi and Hindutava to keep doing what they are and continue this tyranny and soon Sikh Muslims and Naxils Tamils and Christians will get freedom in India and India will become India from HOI (Hindu Occupied India)

I don't need luck for this I need Modi and Hindutava to keep doing what they are and continue this tyranny and soon Sikh Muslims and Naxils Tamils and Christians will get freedom in India and India will become India from HOI (Hindu Occupied India)

Sorry but best of luck again in the advance.

you just remind me Mr. zaid hamid

Sorry but best of luck again in the advance.

you just remind me Mr. zaid hamid

Every Human has a breaking point. Modi and Hindutava if they keep killing Muslims Tamils Christians Sikhs and Naxils they will rise. Muslim in Kashmir and Naxil in east have started the armed struggle the fire is slowly spreading and one day they will get tired of Hindu occupation over them and rise it is not the matter of how now. It is just the matter of when. One day they will break and say no to Hindus and rise against cruelty.

You all have gone silent lol. Because you all know this is happening in Modi's India. You all Indians are witnessing it. If Modi gets another term in office and continue on the path all it will take is a little fuel like the Gujrat Massacre and people will rise for freedom in India. Look at the world history all civil wars started after cruelty of Leader and ruling ethnicity and a little help from outside. India is on the track and soon it will happen and very soon.

Pakistan need people like Modi to rule India and we need Hindutava only then the local minorities will rise and they will start their struggle. For 70 years UN was silent over Kashmir but thanks to Modi and Hindutava a toothless organisation like UN also woke up. Who says Modi is bad for Pakistan. Modi is good for Pakistan.

You all Indians see it coming. you cannot prove me wrong here it is happening.

Every Human has a breaking point. Modi and Hindutava if they keep killing Muslims Tamils Christians Sikhs and Naxils they will rise. Muslim in Kashmir and Naxil in east have started the armed struggle the fire is slowly spreading and one day they will get tired of Hindu occupation over them and rise it is not the matter of how now. It is just the matter of when. One day they will break and say no to Hindus and rise against cruelty.

You all have gone silent lol. Because you all know this is happening in Modi's India. You all Indians are witnessing it. If Modi gets another term in office and continue on the path all it will take is a little fuel like the Gujrat Massacre and people will rise for freedom in India. Look at the world history all civil wars started after cruelty of Leader and ruling ethnicity and a little help from outside. India is on the track and soon it will happen and very soon.

I m speechless .... Can't even imagine that you live in such high level of thinking .

Salute you Sir.... I don't have any word... I could say only best of luck

I m speechless .... Can't even imagine that you live in such high level of thinking .

Salute you Sir.... I don't have any word... I could say only best of luck

LOL you are not speechless you are help less. Just vote for Modi and Pakistan will not just get Kashmir but whole India and If you vote for congress Pakistan will win Kashmir in war. This is how hate consumes a nation that kills it's own people. Denny me as much as you can but this is the reality.

It is very simple when your enemy is making a mistake never stop him encourage him. Please vote Modi to power and please give more liberation to Hindutava.

LOL you are not speechless you are help less. Just vote for Modi and Pakistan will not just get Kashmir but whole India and If you vote for congress Pakistan will win Kashmir in war. This is how hate consumes a nation that kills it's own people. Denny me as much as you can but this is the reality.

It is very simple when your enemy is making a mistake never stop him encourage him. Please vote Modi to power and please give more liberation to Hindutava.

Sure .... Thanks for suggestions and concerns

Is that mentioned in UN resolution on Kashmir 1947?

Have you ever read it?
Do you why the colonial entity British India was divided? Gotta start at step one.

Do you know on what basis Pakistan and Bharat got their political freedom? Or at least Pakistan got her freedom?

Muslim majority provinces were to go to Pakistan. Hindu majority to Bharat.

Now was the province/princely state of Kashmir Muslim majority in 1947?

Do you why the colonial entity British India was divided? Gotta start at step one.

Do you know on what basis Pakistan and Bharat got their political freedom? Or at least Pakistan got her freedom?

Muslim majority provinces were to go to Pakistan. Hindu majority to Bharat.

Now was the province/princely state of Kashmir Muslim majority in 1947?

I am talking about UN resolution on Kashmir 1947....
Rest two nations thury is already failed with creation of bangladesh....

I don't believe the way you think and the world also.... except you being Pakistani

Really, no one cares............ As UN resolution on Kashmir 1947, there is nothing mentioned about hindu or muslims

Again I will say that if you let Baluchistan as independent country which are they asking ... then surely i would agree with you.
But, I know the history and the country leaders and army works.

I am saying only which are possible...... rest are dreams which are just dreams that sold by our leaders
You seem like a person who is not a troll...normally I reply in kind to trolls who are only interested in displaying their lack of knowledge and hatred towards Pak...

So here it goes...despite what ur media shows u...Balochistan is not at all comparable to Kashmir. The scale at which ur media portrays that there is a separatist movement going on in Balochistan...it's simply not true.

Not too long ago there was a thread on PDF where Indian media was caught portraying some rally(or was it protest?...can't recall at the moment) in Pakistan(held for some other domestic political issue) as Balochi ppl's demand for independence.

I understand that Indians are hyped up about Balochistan ever since Modi brought it up...but whatever Modi and Indian media have been feeding its ppl about Balochistan is simply not true. I bet before Modi brought it up most die hard Modi fans(Indians) didn't even have a clue that Pakistan had a province named Balochistan.

What I don't understand is how every time Kashmir is brought up for India...Indians bring up Balochistan as some sort of an equivalent...almost as a tit for tat.

For the record Balochistan isn't a disputed territory unlike Kashmir...so that truly is an internal matter of Pakistan and India has no business meddling there. Just like how Pakistan doesn't bring up Nagaland or other fledgling separatist movements of India...neither should India. Then again I don't expect Modi to have any class and manners...I wouldn't expect him to respect Pakistan's internal matters(unlike Pakistan). Kashmir in contrast is a disputed territory between India/Pak/China...and talking about that and bringing it up on international forums is fair game...

In addition there is also no equivalency between IOK and Balochistan when it comes to human rights violations. Here too Indian media has played a big part in misleading its ppl. Since u wouldn't believe Pakistani sources just like how I wouldn't believe Indian sources...how about u look at the third party neutral sources?
Take a look at all the UN reports about rapes, mass graves, and other such violations by Indian armed forces in Kashmir spanning decades...and compare it with UN reports about human rights violations committed by Pak in Balochistan over the same time period...u will get ur answer.

Lastly I would recommend that u give Balochistan issue a rest...at least until u've read up on it like I recommended above. Also bcuz this thread is about Kashmir...so stick to topic.

Last edited:
I am talking about UN resolution on Kashmir 1947....
Rest two nations thury is already failed with creation of bangladesh....

I don't believe the way you think and the world also.... except you being Pakistani

Really, no one cares............ As UN resolution on Kashmir 1947, there is nothing mentioned about hindu or muslims
The Two nation theory still exists as long as Pakistan exists. Also Bangladesh did not join Bharat.

You do know that Quaid E Azaam only reluctantly accepted Bengal into the Pakistan movement due to the great works by Bengali Muslims (great respect to them for this). He preferred the Pakistan movement to be P A K (I) S TAN as he was also a practical man...

The Kashmir issue is an outstanding issue of the division of the colonial entity of British India. You do not wish to acknowledge this because it would weaken your stance...must do root cause analysis...

Let us do a thought experiment:

1. Pakistan Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan allows a referendum and give two choices: remain with Pakistan or join Bharat.

2. Bharat Kashmir allows a referendum and gives two choices: remain with Bharat or join Pakistan.

In your honest opinion what would be the result of experiment 1 and experiment 2? And more importantly WHY?

Back
Top Bottom