What's new

UN : Pak's 'empty rhetoric' useless, Kashmir integral : India

Lakh di lanat....
Sir, there is a difference in what should be and what could be. I wish Kashmir becomes a part of Pakistan BUT is there any way of attaining that objective?

Please Sir, guide me to that miracle solution in which we will occupy whole Kashmir without any nuclear retaliation?

Do you have any golden suggestion? Please guide us with a road map of achieving entire Kashmir?

In my opinion since 1998, the fate of Kashmir has been sealed, Neither they can occupy one inch of our kashmir and vice versa. Only low intensity birder fire, bla ttp like scenarios will continue no full fledged war will take place. Its better to accept the reality and move towards economic objectives. The 200 million plus humans living already inside undisputed Pakistan are leading miserable lives, lets focus on them.

PS:- when Pakistan develops a super duper technology which will stop nuclear devices from exploding inside Pakistan, then you are most welcome to talk about taking Kashmir militarily but till that day, lets focus on millions of suffering humanity. As per UN reports 425000 kids under the age of 5 die in Pakistan. Had Pakistan the same standards of Bangladesh's health care system 2,70,000 children out of 425,000 could be saved. Thats 1 child dying every 138 seconds. These Pakistanis living inside Pakistan deserve our focus.

Moreover, Sir, please mind your language.

Sir, there is a difference in what should be and what could be. I wish Kashmir becomes a part of Pakistan BUT is there any way of attaining that objective?

Please Sir, guide me to that miracle solution in which we will occupy whole Kashmir without any nuclear retaliation?

Do you have any golden suggestion? Please guide us with a road map of achieving entire Kashmir?

In my opinion since 1998, the fate of Kashmir has been sealed, Neither they can occupy one inch of our kashmir and vice versa. Only low intensity birder fire, bla ttp like scenarios will continue no full fledged war will take place. Its better to accept the reality and move towards economic objectives. The 200 million plus humans living already inside undisputed Pakistan are leading miserable lives, lets focus on them.

PS:- when Pakistan develops a super duper technology which will stop nuclear devices from exploding inside Pakistan, then you are most welcome to talk about taking Kashmir militarily but till that day, lets focus on millions of suffering humanity. As per UN reports 425000 kids under the age of 5 die in Pakistan. Had Pakistan the same standards of Bangladesh's health care system 2,70,000 children out of 425,000 could be saved. Thats 1 child dying every 138 seconds. These Pakistanis living inside Pakistan deserve our focus.

Moreover, Sir, please mind your language.

Sir what @Maarkhoor said was correct. His only mistake is that he used a bit hard language about you but there are many solutions to Kashmir. The very idea Pakistan was created on is a homeland for Muslims. I don't know how many grand father and mothers you have lost to established Pakistan but I and many other Pakistanis have lost a lot of loved ones to get this home land. Many of our ancestors have taken bullets to make Pakistan appear on the map of the world. The work our ancestors started is not complete yet and if we stop and agree on LOC then we will betray all those who have given their lives for making Pakistan. LOC is not the border of Pakistan and The border of Pakistan needs to be complete to honor those who gave their live for Pakistan. Kashmir has to be freed. If you are not willing to give your life for Pakistan no problem bro there are many willing to lay their lives to make the dream of Pakistan come true. You can go and party bro there are many in Pakistan Army who will lay their live on your behalf and make this border complete and they will also share the ajar of shadat with you so that you get successful in after life. Just keep supporting your army they have a solution for Kashmir and that solution is give us Kashmir or face us.

My friend @PurpleButcher Kashmir is just the start we have a long way to go. half of those who saw the dream of Pakistan are on the other side of International border and those are the ones who gave most sacrifices for Pakistan their dreams are still dreams and we are enjoying the life of freedom because of them. We have to give them what they fought for. We have to provide Indian Muslims freedom as well. They gave lives for our freedom. Tipu Sultan fought British so that Muslim could be free, we have to provide freedom to them, it will cost us our live but now it is our turn to lay down our lives they need us. Muslims in whole India are under occupation and being killed unlawfully we need to provide them freedom because they gave their lives for our freedom.

Just keep supporting your army they have a solution for Kashmir and that solution is give us Kashmir or face us.

Sir, do you really believe that this will work?

Its going to be 10 years this October since i joined this forum (perhaps one of the earliest member, though i don't comment much but read through forums daily) and i have heard all sort of things being said here. In real world give us or face us works only for super powers. Focus on economy. Become rich. Become powerful. Make allies with other powerful countries. Then think about Kashmir.

Sir, do you really believe that this will work?

Its going to be 10 years this October since i joined this forum (perhaps one of the earliest member, though i don't comment much but read through forums daily) and i have heard all sort of things being said here. In real world give us or face us works only for super powers. Focus on economy. Become rich. Become powerful. Make allies with other powerful countries. Then think about Kashmir.

Sir why do you think it will not work? It took us 300 years to get freedom from Britisher. Time is not an argument the fight must go on you got tired only in 70 years lol. If it is not going to happen today it will happen tomorrow. Look at it this way India army is 700,000 and for 70 years they are not able to crush Kashmiri people to accept occupation. We are living in comfort of our homes, If the people of Kashmir cannot give up hope in the face of abusive life they get every day I have no right to give up hope living in comfort of my house.

My friend @PurpleButcher Kashmir is just the start we have a long way to go. half of those who saw the dream of Pakistan are on the other side of International border and those are the ones who gave most sacrifices for Pakistan their dreams are still dreams and we are enjoying the life of freedom because of them. We have to give them what they fought for. We have to provide Indian Muslims freedom as well. They gave lives for our freedom. Tipu Sultan fought British so that Muslim could be free, we have to provide freedom to them, it will cost us our live but now it is our turn to lay down our lives they need us. Muslims in whole India are under occupation and being killed unlawfully we need to provide them freedom because they gave their lives for our freedom.

My mother's family was from the other side of the now international border. Some of her cousins etc decided to stay in India, some came here in Pakistan. Those who took the decision to stay must suffer the consequences. Our sympathies are with them but they decided to stay and thus they will enjoy the benefits and repercussions of their decisions. Their problems are none of my responsibility.

Its better we lay down/dedicate our lives for the betterment of 200 million Muslims already in Pakistan.

Sir, I would love to have Kashmir as a whole included in Pakistan, but there is no practical way. Give us or face us, is to put it bluntly, never going to happen. its bitter but true.

Also you have to understand on what reasons the Occupied Subcontinent gained its freedom?
Muslim majority provinces in the North West of the Subcontinent were to go to Pakistan. That was the whole point right?

Or do you disagree that was the reason..?

Is that mentioned in UN resolution on Kashmir 1947?

Have you ever read it?

Sir why do you think it will not work? It took us 300 years to get freedom from Britisher. Time is not an argument the fight must go on you got tired only in 70 years lol. If it is not going to happen today it will happen tomorrow. Look at it this way India army is 700,000 and for 70 years they are not able to crush Kashmiri people to accept occupation. We are living in comfort of our homes, If the people of Kashmir cannot give up hope in the face of abusive life they get every day I have no right to give up hope living in comfort of my house.
Forget 300 years, if things continue on the same pace, in 30 years, India would be 2nd largest economy and Pakistan would be standing in line with somalia, ethopia etc. Good luck getting Kashmir without prioritizing economy!

Sir what @Maarkhoor said was correct. His only mistake is that he used a bit hard language about you but there are many solutions to Kashmir. The very idea Pakistan was created on is a homeland for Muslims. I don't know how many grand father and mothers you have lost to established Pakistan but I and many other Pakistanis have lost a lot of loved ones to get this home land. Many of our ancestors have taken bullets to make Pakistan appear on the map of the world. The work our ancestors started is not complete yet and if we stop and agree on LOC then we will betray all those who have given their lives for making Pakistan. LOC is not the border of Pakistan and The border of Pakistan needs to be complete to honor those who gave their live for Pakistan. Kashmir has to be freed. If you are not willing to give your life for Pakistan no problem bro there are many willing to lay their lives to make the dream of Pakistan come true. You can go and party bro there are many in Pakistan Army who will lay their live on your behalf and make this border complete and they will also share the ajar of shadat with you so that you get successful in after life. Just keep supporting your army they have a solution for Kashmir and that solution is give us Kashmir or face us.

After 70 years you want that we betray Kashmiri people? what about 3 wars? thousand of people and what about Kashmiri struggle which started even before idea of two Nation theory invented or presented.....for US Kashmiris are first Pakistanis who were and are fighting for freedom since DOGRA raaj.

There is only one solution for Kashmir....Complete freedom from the clutches of evil and this is very much possible since India can't hold it for long time and in this quest union of India will fall like castle of playing cards....don't you know there are more than 15 independence freedom movements currently fighting with Indian state...we just need to go bold to help all those people....

Don't loose heart...Kashmir is Pakistan and Pakistan is Kashmir....we will fight for it till the last drop of blood.

My mother's family was from the other side of the now international border. Some of her cousins etc decided to stay in India, some came here in Pakistan. Those who took the decision to stay must suffer the consequences. Our sympathies are with them but they decided to stay and thus they will enjoy the benefits and repercussions of their decisions. Their problems are none of my responsibility.

Its better we lay down/dedicate our lives for the betterment of 200 million Muslims already in Pakistan.

Sir, I would love to have Kashmir as a whole included in Pakistan, but there is no practical way. Give us or face us, is to put it bluntly, never going to happen. its bitter but true.

My friend it is not only your mother's family who is from other side of the border. You are also from other side of the border. People here have short memory but I don't. Kashmir is going to become Pakistan either with peace or with force. It is going to happen and it will happen. There is day and time written by Allah pak and by his will it will happen. It is not only Kashmir but all Muslims in HOI (Hindu Occupied India) will get their freedom. Inshallah.

have you ever heard about Karachi agreement

Karachi agreement is not valid here. Because if You are justifying Karachi agreement then you are overruling the J&K Constitution. And If you are justifying the Karachi agreement then you also have to justify Instrument of accession.

That agreement is over 70 years old

It is no longer applicable on Pakistan side as we do not have a problem

Kashmir is an ACTUAL integral part of Pakistan

no Pakistani or Kashmiri would tolerate any indian/hindu control

The only problem is the indian occupation of a muslim majority state that too during a time when india is turning increasingly hindutva

Just hold a honest democratic vote and allow the Kashmiris to vote for merger with Pakistan

Leave it Man.................... even you are not agree with UN resolution on Kashmir 1947.

Then forget about India.....
Finally, we will always be on same page and nothing gonna change. No one can take kashmir from India, it's impossible............... I don't think that India will get Pak kashmir & GB.

Ultimately, Kashmiri will be suffer...

After 70 years you want that we betray Kashmiri people? what about 3 wars? thousand of people and what about Kashmiri struggle which started even before idea of two Nation theory invented or presented.....for US Kashmiris are first Pakistanis who were and are fighting for freedom since DOGRA raaj.

There is only one solution for Kashmir....Complete freedom from the clutches of evil and this is very much possible since India can't hold it for long time and in this quest union of India will fall like castle of playing cards....don't you know there are more than 15 independence freedom movements currently fighting with Indian state...we just need to go bold to help all those people....

Don't loose heart...Kashmir is Pakistan and Pakistan is Kashmir....we will fight for it till the last drop of blood.

What Pakistan is doing is wrong. We are only focused on the liberation of Kashmir but current situation demand that we liberate the whole India. Muslim are suffering in India and it is our duty by religion and by politics and by being humans. The water has crossed Hindutava are crossing all limits. it is no more India it is now HOI (Hindu occupied India) it needs to be liberated.

Sentimental discussion going on here.

I think we should leave Pakistanis to first decide whether they want Kashmir or not.

Once they come back to us with a unified consensus, then we can give them our answer.

Otherwise it be like begaani nikaah mein ramanath deewana.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom