What's new

UN : Pak's 'empty rhetoric' useless, Kashmir integral : India

Well neither Pak would agree to hold a plebiscite under India's control(of entire Kashmir) nor would India agree to have a plebiscite held under Pak's control(of entire Kashmir)...regardless of what any UN agreement says...and that's due to lack of trust between the two. This is why both countries have been at a standstill in regards to Kashmir and there's no solution in sight.

I propose that both India/Pak withdraw from their respective Kashmir regions...let UN take control...hold a plebiscite and whatever the result ends up being must be accepted by both countries

Do you think that possible?
I believed on reality and know, India will never agree and don't think even Pakistan will agree

Do you think that possible?
I believed on reality and know, India will never agree and don't think even Pakistan will agree
I edited my previous post and added more that u should read.

I don't know if India would agree...but I think chances are high that Pakistan would.

I am also agreed, not India or pakistan will leave from J & K.
So better we can make border movement of kashmiri easier with fewer control by pakistan & India. just like inter state's road link with fewer checks.

No army should be deployed from pakistan & Indian, and manage by pakistan police in PAK kashmir and Indian kashmir by Indian policy and more majority should be kashmiri in both police.

There should be more like free trade between kashmiri..etc...

Only administrator control by both Indian and Pakistan in their kashmir with including Kashmiri people.

We need such a solution's in J & K...

People should not live in fake world which are selling by our leaders. nothing gonna change in future, and we have to take some decisions for our next generations futures.
What about let Kashmiris decide which passport also to take a bit like in Northern Ireland?

What about let Kashmiris decide which passport also to take a bit like in Northern Ireland?

Again I will say that if you let Baluchistan as independent country which are they asking ... then surely i would agree with you.
But, I know the history and the country leaders and army works.

I am saying only which are possible...... rest are dreams which are just dreams that sold by our leaders

Again I will say that if you let Baluchistan as independent country which are they asking ... then surely i would agree with you.
But, I know the history and the country leaders and army works.

I am saying only which are possible...... rest are dreams which are just dreams that sold by our leaders
Is Baluchistan a disputed territory between Bharat and Pakistan?

Sir India is illegally occupying the Kashmir and Jammu region against the will of the local people and only thing Pakistan do is protect LOC Pakistan has not tried to move LOC in any direction since 1999 so it is Kashmiri people of IOK that are fighting India for freedom not Pakistan. The day Pakistan will start the Kashmir war in practical terms you and I will not be posting messages here but running for our lives. So tell your politicians to let Kashmir go into a freedom which it deserves for 70 years.

We all know the history man...... from what date arm struggles started in India after 1989.. and destroyed peace in Kashmir and which country supported........... So leave this one

I am just saying that possible solution..... stating that rest are dream's.... people are free to live to dreams which sold by our leaders but I am not.

Is Baluchistan a disputed territory between Bharat and Pakistan?

Man, at your time you say..let kashmiri has to decide...

And same time you are forgetting Baluchistani people..... let them also decide na.

Last edited:
Man, at you time you say..let kashmiri has to decide...

And same time you are forgetting Baluchistani people..... let them also decide na.
So no. Baluchistan is not a disputed territory between Pakistan and Bharat, but Kashmir is.
Let us keep the discussion to Kashmir.

If you wanna talk about Baluchistan, permit me to talk about Assamese independence, or Nagalim independence or the Peoples Liberation Guerilla Army of the Naxalites...

So no. Baluchistan is not a disputed territory between Pakistan and Bharat, but Kashmir is.

If you wanna talk about Baluchistan, permit me to talk about Assamese independence, or Nagalim independence or the Peoples Liberation Guerilla Army of the Naxalites...
You seem to forget that Bharat is bigger and more diverse than Pakistan, for every separatist movement in Pakistan, there are more in Bharat.

(I do not include Kashmir as separatist as that issue has been disputed between Bharat and Pakistan since the time of both's creation in Aug 1947).

You meant to say... no kashmiri views, it's all about india and Pakistan?

If yes, then as per UN resolution on Kashmir 1947, Pakistan has to left from So called Azad kashmir & GB and allow India to take control with minimum force to maintain security force under UN.

Do you agree?
Do you think that Pakistan army & govt will agree?

If yes, then as per UN resolution on Kashmir 1947, Pakistan has to left from So called Azad kashmir and allow India to take control with minimu force to maintan security force under UN.

Do you agree?
Thank you for understanding and sticking to the topic of disputed territory.
Please don't bring in Baluchistan...as I will have to bring in other "freedom" movements from Bharat....
Kashmiris can have their views...of course and if they want independence from both Bharat and Pakistan, then so be it...this would be better still for Pakistan, as Kashmir would be natural ally of Pakistan and would have great links with Pakistan...and this is what Bharat cannot accept. (This is my personal opinion, I do not know of the legalities, as the only options were Pakistan or Bharat).

Can you imagine an independent Kashmir which allows river water to go through to Pakistan easily? Can you image an independent Kashmir which allies with Pakistan economically and militarily?
Can you imagine an independent Kashmir which willingly becomes part of CPEC?
An independent Kashmir will naturally gravitate towards Pakistan and as such would strengthen Pakistan and this is what Bharat cannot swallow....

If yes, then as per UN resolution on Kashmir 1947, Pakistan has to left from So called Azad kashmir & GB and allow India to take control with minimum force to maintain security force under UN.

Do you agree?

That agreement is over 70 years old

It is no longer applicable on Pakistan side as we do not have a problem

Kashmir is an ACTUAL integral part of Pakistan

no Pakistani or Kashmiri would tolerate any indian/hindu control

The only problem is the indian occupation of a muslim majority state that too during a time when india is turning increasingly hindutva

Just hold a honest democratic vote and allow the Kashmiris to vote for merger with Pakistan

Do you agree?
Also you have to understand on what reasons the Occupied Subcontinent gained its freedom?
Muslim majority provinces in the North West of the Subcontinent were to go to Pakistan. That was the whole point right?

Or do you disagree that was the reason..?

Back
Top Bottom