What's new

UN : Pak's 'empty rhetoric' useless, Kashmir integral : India

My question to you why should Pakistan accept LOC as permanent border what is here for Pakistan to gain. Show me here that Pakistan gains this from making LOC permanent.
???
Let me give answer in other way.... What Pakistan will get if Pakistan will never accept LOC as Permanent border?

What Pakistan got in last 70 years if LOC is not accepted by both countries?

Can you please help me to list down all goodies which Pakistan got? Thanks

Let me give answer in other way.... What Pakistan will get if Pakistan will never accept LOC as Permanent border?

Agreed show me some benefit or reduce Pakistan's deficit. You have open ground.

@Rajesh Singh I am waiting on your reply show me some benefit of Making LOC permanent border? Because I cannot find any benefit of making LOC permanent border. Rather I am looking at India losing a great deal in occupying Kashmir. If you want I can detail on how India is suffering due to occupation in Kashmir.

lol @Rajesh Singh where are you my friend? Please don't start a propaganda if you don't have juice to back it up. Take any route in this debate and you will lose the discussion because I am being backed by truth and truth always has Allah Paks support. Indian Muslims will rise and liberate HOI (Hindu Occupied India)

@Rajesh Singh I am waiting on your reply show me some benefit of Making LOC permanent border? Because I cannot find any benefit of making LOC permanent border. Rather I am looking at India losing a great deal in occupying Kashmir. If you want I can detail on how India is suffering due to occupation in Kashmir.

lol @Rajesh Singh where are you my friend? Please don't start a propaganda if you don't have juice to back it up. Take any route in this debate and you will lose the discussion because I am being backed by truth and truth always has Allah Paks support. Indian Muslims will rise and liberate HOI (Hindu Occupied India)

Bro, life me aur bhi cheeje hai Kashmir ke alawa...

Abhi to market me hoon.. I will give reply within 30 mins

Bro, life me aur bhi cheeje hai Kashmir ke alawa...

Abhi to market me hoon.. I will give reply within 30 mins

Look this proves my point you are not able to do other things in life because of India Occupation on Kashmir. Leave Kashmir peace fully and enjoy your life man.

Can you please help me to list down all goodies which Pakistan got? Thanks

Buddy without animosity of Kashmir Pakistan wouldn't have grown into a nuclear or military power capable of defending itself

After the pain of Partition it would have taken a decade or two of peace for india and Pakistan to start talking trade

Without hostility there would be no reason for south asia not to integrate economically, politically or even militarily

SAARC Could actually be useful

Sounds good dosent it, well it would be FOR INDIA
for Pakistan it would have meant no reason to develop Nuclear weapons or missiles or a military, no way or scope to defend ourselves
Our interdependence on india would have left us in the shadow of our much larger neighbour

Animosity over Kashmir gave us FREEDOM

it made us a significant world military power, the world's only muslim nuclear power with the ability to defend ourselves, whilst our politics and economics is still shackled by corruption the scope for a 200 million market is massive

We rely on india for nothing, we dont buy anything from you, trade with you or have good relations

This animosity keeps us free

And Kashmir gave us this freedom

1st keep out Allah and Bhagwan from this thread..... Allah did't tell to create Pakistan nor Bhagwan told to create India.

For both (India & Pakistan)
Military spendings
Trade
Can focus on local issue (Proverty, Education etc)
Human casualty (Army and human)
Security (it will convert insecurity to Security)
Kashmiris would also enjoy a safe and easy life in both side. List go on...........

About India to lose................................ nothing........... there is a positive and negative and apply both side's

Buddy without animosity of Kashmir Pakistan wouldn't have grown into a nuclear or military power capable of defending itself

After the pain of Partition it would have taken a decade or two of peace for india and Pakistan to start talking trade

Without hostility there would be no reason for south asia not to integrate economically, politically or even militarily

SAARC Could actually be useful

Sounds good dosent it, well it would be FOR INDIA
for Pakistan it would have meant no reason to develop Nuclear weapons or missiles or a military, no way or scope to defend ourselves
Our interdependence on india would have left us in the shadow of our much larger neighbour

Animosity over Kashmir gave us FREEDOM

it made us a significant world military power, the world's only muslim nuclear power with the ability to defend ourselves, whilst our politics and economics is still shackled by corruption the scope for a 200 million market is massive

We rely on india for nothing, we dont buy anything from you, trade with you or have good relations

This animosity keeps us free

And Kashmir gave us this freedom

This is totally BS...... What you will get with Nuclear bomb or What we can do with Nuclear bomb?

I will like to live in country like switzerland without having Nuclear bomb but have good and bright future with peaceful and safe life

Nuclear bomb is nothing, Pakistan will never dare to use nor India is gonna to use.

This is just like elephant teeth....

1st keep out Allah and Bhagwan from this thread..... Allah did't tell to create Pakistan nor Bhagwan told to create India.

For both (India & Pakistan)
Military spendings
Trade
Kashmiris would also enjoy a safe and easy life in both side. List go on...........

About India to lose................................ nothing........... there is a positive and negative and apply both side's

Lets start Military spending.

Military spendings.
Pakistan spends 10% of what India spends on military. So there are no economics benefits for Pakistan.

Trade
Pakistan's Location makes world trade easier for Pakistan but India will gain in trade if there is peace with Pakistan. India and Pakistan are both agricultural economies and there is nothing Pakistan can benefit from India.

LOC is not stopping Pakistan from focusing on poverty and Education.

Losing life in war for a just cause is an honor for Pakistani solders and they desire it, so there is no lack of motivation in Pakistan Army.

We are secure India cannot do a sh*t we are a nuclear power no attack is coming.

You are wrong other minorities are being brutility murdered in India no minority is secure.

so please show me a benefit..................

@Rajesh Singh there are no benifits for Pakistan in making LOC a permanent border and there are no benefits for Kashmiris that is why Kashmir is fighting Indian Occupation

Lets start Military spending.

Military spendings.
Pakistan spends 10% of what India spends on military. So there are no economics benefits for Pakistan.

Trade
Pakistan's Location makes world trade easier for Pakistan but India will gain in trade if there is peace with Pakistan. India and Pakistan are both agricultural economies and there is nothing Pakistan can benefit from India.

LOC is not stopping Pakistan from focusing on poverty and Education.

Losing life in war for a just cause is an honor for Pakistani solders and they desire is so there is no lack of motivation in Pakistan Army.

We are secure India cannot so a sh*t we are a nuclear power no attack is coming.

You are wrong other minorities are being brutility murdered in India no minority is secure.

so please show me a benefit..................

The world is not agree with you on this part IF YOU SAY, Pakistan is a safe place for minorities.. you can just google it UN report is available.

I have to move out, I have work.... But I could easily say that Pakistan will not get any thing if we will fight and situation remain the same but get many things if everything goes normal.

One gentleman said " Something is better than nothing". So i always say, Pakistan will get nothing if we will continue with same status but can get something if relation improves

1. Referendum is not feasible for both in Indian and Pakistani systems. In J&K Because the separatist movement is only contained to 8 districts , where as Jammu Ladhak are very much with India. :azn:

2. Making LC as IB? Well I need to tell you guys that LC is itself disputed. Beyond Point NJ9842 there is no LC , the line there is called AGPL. :lol:

3. So even if you consider making LC as IB what about AGPL. As per Indian perception, AGPL is equivalent to LC. But Pakistan want LC to run on the eastern side of the Siachen. :sick:

4. So I need to tell you guys that you people have wasted a lot of bandwidth and energy discussing all this. :P

For educated and intelligent people, please understand that In India we have to move a constitutional amendment for leaving/giving away any part of our country. Whether it is Kashmir or any other land. And for constitutional amendment our govt will require majority in both houses of parliament. So no political party can part away with Kashmir. Moreover our judiciary will struck down any International treaty which is against the interest of our nation. So no force in this present world order can force Indian state to leave Kashmir. So we can go on in this current status quo for another century

The world is not agree with you on this part IF YOU SAY, Pakistan is a safe place for minorities.. you can just google it UN report is available.

I have to move out, I have work.... But I could easily say that Pakistan will not get any thing if we will fight and situation remain the same but get many things if everything goes normal.

One gentleman said " Something is better than nothing". So i always say, Pakistan will get nothing if we will continue with same status but can get something if relation improves

LOL my friend Kashmiris are Muslims they are not minority in Pakistan they are majority. You like it or not only solution is that India withdraws from Kashmir peacefully.

@Rajesh Singh what you are saying are the benefits India will gain if there is peace between Pakistan and India and If India wants true peace India was to withdraw from Kashmir there is no other solution to it. India should start withdrawing before the slogan Kashmir bannay ga Pakistan turns into Hindustan bannay ga Pakistan. presently it is only IOK but soon it will be HOI.

LOL my friend Kashmiris are Muslims they are not minority in Pakistan they are majority. You like it or not only solution is that India withdraws from Kashmir peacefully.

@Rajesh Singh what you are saying are the benefits India will gain if there is peace between Pakistan and India and If India wants true peace India was to withdraw from Kashmir there is no other solution to it. India should start withdrawing before the slogan Kashmir bannay ga Pakistan turns into Hindustan bannay ga Pakistan. presently it is only IOK but soon it will be HOI.

BHai Sahab, if you want to see only one side of coin then no one can help you.

Please believe whatsoever you want to believe..... Let me know any one thing Pakistan will get in the future till I am alive or if not ban in PDF.

Tomorrow is a big day for me because I have booked 3 BHK house in Bangalore and going for registration and in the evening, going to face 3rd round interview in Sony..... I am moving out.... Thanks

Back
Top Bottom