What's new

Ummah is proud of Pakistan’s defence production: Saudi Minister

millions of them cheer for pakistan ……………but what do i do :azn:
You have so many lovers of your country all over the world, but still you have run down your country to such a level.. Appreciation and love is totally wasted on Pakistan it seems

So maybe you can answer my question?

Im sorry answering you is like playing a flute infront of a cow... carry on.. you like getting bashed everytime.. and still shamelessly pop up n start vomiting the same nonsense over and over again... nobody can win against mighty gslv mk3 .. please leave now .. you have made you point .. thank you.

Im sorry answering you is like playing a flute infront of a cow... carry on.. you like getting bashed everytime.. and still shamelessly pop up n start vomiting the same nonsense over and over again... nobody can win against mighty gslv mk3 .. please leave now .. you have made you point .. thank you.

yeah yeah yeah same old :blah: :blah: :blah: .Same old crap,baseless claims (don't provoke me into posting them here ) &personal attacks.This is why I asked you to just leave my post for AUz to answer.

Now my only advice to you , is to not write much , which gets you in trouble and shifts the focus to the Saudi Loyalists in Pakistan . Both exist and both of them aren't loyal to Islamabad or Pakistan . Pardon me , is it an obligation on Muslims to look all around from any news emanating from Saudi Arab and report it at first chance ? Failure to do so , is a great sin and will invite a wrath from the God ? :D

The kind words and routine statements are always appreciated , but these are just words , there's no point in going head over heels over them . Ummah is proud , OK fine , but there's no Ummah coming to help you for free , there's no brotherly love . Just days ago , Riyadh signed an agreement with the Indians for its interests , why should they care about you , when you do not even care about yourself ?

Tell APP not to post this news... and don't expect me to look for those BS fake fatwa news from unrelated sources.
How many threads have i posted before yesterday? it was Oscar and iformant abusing me and i just decided to reply them by posting news which will hurt them both more than the abusive words they used for me and i see the results already... i'm succesful in burning lot of arses here.

I will continue to reply all personal abuse of Iran loyalists by posting good news from KSA... deal with it.

Didn't you claim that the Saudis spoke in a condescending tone whilst praising Pakistan's effort? Tell us where did you get that feeling of yours from.
Feelings dont have evidences.. The statement seemed condescending and I said so.

yeah yeah yeah same old :blah: :blah: :blah: .Same old crap,baseless claims (don't provoke me into posting them here ) &personal attacks.This is why I asked you to just leave my post for AUz to answer.

Nobody can answer your BS oh mighty incarnation of einstien.

"BATMAN, post: 5404367, member: 2839"]@WebMaster @Aeronaut this thread is being trolled by haters, who couldn't tolerate some good words from KSA to Pakistan.

You want some cheese with that.

What is the story of sun mark on AAP photos, since Zardari era?

Contrary to the carefully crafted and propagated urban legend (misleading propaganda by the Takfiri Deobandi (Sipah Sahaba,LJ and Taliban Terrorists) lobby, their apologists Batman and the PPP-phobes), PPP’s co-chairman President Asif Ali Zardari is not a Shia Muslim. Takfiri Deobandi militants and their apologists in Jamaat-e-Islami, PML-N, PTI and BATMAN etc often allege that Zardari himself is a Shia, therefore, either there can be no Shia genocide or the Shia themselves are responsible for (inaction on) their genocide.

As far as the pic is concerned why dont you tell us all since that propaganda part of PML_N is run by you or some one like you.

Derailment of thread on pointless semantics -> Kicked out

You want some cheese with that.
That's very uncheetah

Contrary to the carefully crafted and propagated urban legend (misleading propaganda by the Takfiri Deobandi (Sipah Sahaba,LJ and Taliban Terrorists) lobby, their apologists Batman and the PPP-phobes), PPP’s co-chairman President Asif Ali Zardari is not a Shia Muslim. Takfiri Deobandi militants and their apologists in Jamaat-e-Islami, PML-N, PTI and BATMAN etc often allege that Zardari himself is a Shia, therefore, either there can be no Shia genocide or the Shia themselves are responsible for (inaction on) their genocide.
As far as the pic is concerned why dont you tell us all since that propaganda part of PML_N is run by you or some one like you.
How can i tell who is running PML-N propaganda? Actually, i do not believe its propaganda news of any sort!
Considering you.. who would believe any BS from unconfirmed sources would not trust APP is very inconsistent....
rest, I did not understand, what you are knitting here, but please, fume your hate some where else and stop getting personal, which i resort to reply.
BATMAN is no political party, I seriously hope BATMAN does not come to haunt you in your dreams.

I will continue to reply all personal abuse of Iran loyalists by posting good news from KSA... deal with it.

What about the ones from the Saudi loyalists ?

Do they the same treatment from the BATMAN ? :D

Back
Top Bottom