What's new

Ummah is proud of Pakistan’s defence production: Saudi Minister

The only credit that goes to "Rafida Land" which didn't exist till the 16th century is backstabbing and holding back the Muslim world, nothing else.
well as I recall it wasn't Safavid who started the war with ottomans , it was other way around , by the way the Rafida land date back to let say several century before that , go read a little about the history.

Defeated.

Next ...
I like when you admit your defeat and ask for next topic for discussion .
well as I'm certain of myself , then I'll let you choose the next topic

Every single post of yours in any KSA-related thread contains nothing but an utter hatred - which is good, I love seeing people burning especially when it comes to inferior enemies -

As I said before, if you don't like our views, then refrain from posting, it is simple. Or burn.

You called us all infidels twice in row, don't pretend to be an angel :lol:

As for the Name-banning legislation, It was a bill passed by the Council. I would love to see the Iraqi Parliament passing a bill to condemn pointing groundless accusations toward other states. But then again, Iraq is a failed state, nothing to expect from it except them killing one another.

Defeated.

Next ...

Provide the evidence that I called all Saudis infidels.

This is what I said : Saudi Arabia officially designates the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organisation.

house of saud = kuffar

My posts in Saudi related threads are usually not hateful, disagreeing is not hating. If you want we will compare mine to yours ?

Again your returning back to your usual habit of hating on other states, you post often daily of which most is about hating Iran, Iraq & Shi’a.

well as I recall it wasn't Safavid who started the war with ottomans , it was other way around , by the way the Rafida land date back to let say several century before that , go read a little about the history.

I like when you admit your defeat and ask for next topic for discussion .
well as I'm certain of myself , then I'll let you choose the next topic

There is no point for continuing the discussion, I just killed the %90 mythical claim of yours, what else do you want? :lol: ..

You picked up one post out of many to defend yourself? How pathetic!

In case you didn't notice, there is a big difference between having a disagreement with someone, and producing a judemgent by an unqualified desperate fanboy.

Provide the evidence that I called all Saudis infidels.

This is what I said : Saudi Arabia officially designates the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organisation.

My posts in Saudi related threads are usually not hateful, disagreeing is not hating. If you want we will compare mine to yours ?

Again your returning back to your usual habit of hating on other states, you post often daily of which most is about hating Iran, Iraq & Shi’a.

Nothing of a hatred, everything is said is a fact, and you have to live with them or else.

You picked up one post out of many to defend yourself? How pathetic!

In case you didn't notice, there is a big difference between having a disagreement with someone, and producing a judemgent by an unqualified desperate fanboy.

Nothing of a hatred, everything is said is a fact, and you have to live with them or else.

I said, provide a post of mine where I called all Saudis kuffar, I never include millions of people to call them kuffar, I called the Saud ruling family Kuffar indeed.

So either show it or pull back that claim.

Yzd Khalifa the non religious user even when you chose that name you were filled with hatred, we end it with this : contact Dr Phil.

I said, provide a post of mine where I called all Saudis kuffar, I never include millions of people to call them kuffar, I called the Saud ruling family Kuffar indeed.

So either show it or pull back that claim.

Yzd Khalifa the non religious user even when you chose that name you were filled with hatred, we end it with this : contact Dr Phil.

I said you pulled one post out of many - which had different narrative than the post you provided -

It isn't our responsibilities to watch over everything you say, after all, you're just a random user :lol: ... Our beef with your kin is political, since you use religion, we will reply in the same manner which you can only understand.

If someone needs to talk to a psych, then I would encourage you to visit him ASAP. Tell him you switched your user name out of nothing but a frustration. :lol: ..

Battle of Chaldiran : Ottoman Attacked us not we Attack them
Ottoman–Safavid War (1532–55) : Ottoman sultan like Hitler decided to open a second front instead of focusing on France , start of the war had nothing to do with us

Ottoman–Safavid War (1578–90)
the Ottoman started the war in hope of conquering Azerbaiejan , we just simply defended ourselves

Ottoman–Safavid War (1603–18)
at last we take our revenge and took back the land Ottoman empire take from us in their previous attacks against us
by the way we refrained from attacking ottoman while they were occupied in war in Europe and instead at the time made England to help us throw out Portugal of the Persian gulf .

Ottoman–Persian War (1730–35)
we took back what was ours and was lost in the recent chaos and by the way at the time ottoman empire was not at conflict with european , by the way during this war we managed to made Russia agree to retreat from Muslim lands

Ottoman–Persian War (1821–23)
both country attacked each other at the same time

All the Muslim Caliphs from the very beginning and 1000 years forward were Muslim Arabs. During the Golden Ages of Islam in the Middle East and in Al-Andalus. Let alone during 90% of all Islamic conquest. We are not even talking about generals or the military overall.
Hundreds of famous Arab Muslim scientists, poets, writers, scholars let alone the greatest Imams in both Sunni and Shia Islam. 90% of them were Arabs. There is no contest.

Even many of the so-called Farsi scholars were just Arabs born in what is now Iran since Arabs ruled that for centuries.

Such as Jabir ibn Hayyan, Abu Nuwas, Al-Ma'mun, Baha al-din al-Amili or Badi' al-Zaman al-Hamadani etc.

It is only on PDF, which sometimes can be used as a field study of mental illnesses, that such an innocent comment could start a nearly 200 post long trolling feast.

Amazing.

Hasani, if Arab Muslims had a golden age, why can't they recreate it today? What is stopping you?

Hasani, if Arab Muslims had a golden age, why can't they recreate it today? What is stopping you?

What is stopping you from not being a pariah state at the level of North Korea or replicating your own history?

GCC is the most developed region of the Muslim world and among the richest and fastest growing economically and on virtually all other fields.

The current state is important but history even more so. Whether ancient Semitic one or Arab/Islamic. That giant legacy is celebrated and shielded.

We don't live in the time of empires and having created 3 of the 11 largest empires in world history is more than enough. No single ethnic group is as represented in the top 10.
Also why do you care? Trying to hook up with an Moroccan girl in Netherlands? :lol:

In spite of Saudi Minister's statement, the last Khalifah will start at Khorasan - starting with Ghazwa-e-Hind. Pakistan has great roles to play in destiny-written-by-Allah; however, in testament to that, many Aulia Allah, Friends of Allah, revealed the biggest changes for Pakistan that could transform the Muslim world beyond our imagination, not only that Islamabad will be center of the Muslim world.

Back
Top Bottom