What's new

Ummah is proud of Pakistan’s defence production: Saudi Minister

Hey.. Dont fly off the handle mate.. Did not mean it in any derogatory way for Pakistan.. Just that the tone of the SA folks seemed a little condescending.. That's all..

btw, do you have a backup to the 75% figure?
I think people who liked the post knew the will wishing. The Americans also have condescending tone towards the Indian lobby too. Don't think we don't know what's going on.
Yes, I do have plenty of references to the 75 percent.....do your own research and you'll find them too...

Then why need judiciaries and international courts???

Ummah.... people still have hangover left.. :P

Why you believe that a half naked man can use his eyes as lazer weapon and monkey can fly? or should i tell you more?

Working on it. But don't worry, we won't be storming their embassy :rofl: :D :lol: :laugh: :omghaha:

:lol::lol:
well others may have forgot but I still knew how the last time
you solved your problems with another of your ummah brother . you attacked and killed UAE's border guards.

by the way I may not have your talkent in smelling trolls from miles away ,but I can find them by counting the number of unrelated smilies in their posts.

Not such thing happened between us and the UAE.

The last action we took was invading Bahrain ;) ..
well others may have forgot but I still knew how the last time
you solved your problems with another of your ummah brother . you attacked and killed UAE's border guards.

by the way I may not have your talkent in smelling trolls from miles away ,but I can find them by counting the number of unrelated smilies in their posts.

Says saudi who produce nothing

They want to be the master but give nothing

ummah concept died after the holy prophet death when some people didn't even waited for Holy prophet to be buried before claiming a share for themselves . it has died when some people claimed more for themselves because of many thingnon of them how pious they are .

Not such thing happened between us and the UAE.

and yes such thing happened you attacked one of use border posts and killed every body there . because you had a border dispute with them and again in 2005 and 2010 you nearly went to war with them .

The last action we took was invading Bahrain ;) ..
no sir ,you don't have any problem with Bahrain government your only problem is with people of Bahrain .

Last edited:
You never have been considered as a part of the Muslim world :lol:
ummah concept died after the holy prophet death when some people didn't even waited for Holy prophet to be buried before claiming a share for themselves . it has died when some people claimed more for themselves because of many thingnon of them how pious they are .

no sir ,you don't have any problem with Bahrain government your only problem is with people of Bahrain .

We don't have a problem with Bahrain, its Gov't, or its people.

We just crushed the terrorists skulls in Bahrain :coffee:

well , then you must agree that 90% of the achievement that have been attributed to Muslim world in history is not belong to Muslim world but the Credit go to Rafida Land .

and in Bahrain the only one you attacked were the peaceful protesters that never been armed from the day one.

well , then you must agree that 90% of the achievement that have been attributed to Muslim world in history is not belong to Muslim world but the Credit go to Rafida Land .

and in Bahrain the only one you attacked were the peaceful protesters that never been armed from the day one.

Back
Top Bottom