What's new

Ummah is proud of Pakistan’s defence production: Saudi Minister

See, Nawaz recently lifted ban on child marriage and suddenly Saudis are proud of Pakistani 'Ummah'.

Better than pouring acid on women or raping them alive at least.

Tell me any single war in which arabs or any other country has supported us with troops?Meanwhile we entered into Arab israel wars,1992 gulf war and every single small mishap in middle east.But no one came for us.

You didn't participate in the Gulf War bro.

Arre.. maine kya bola.. I just said that it did not seem right for SA to say this condescendingly (which it seemed).. what is wrong in that?

Actually there is.. If you werent just reacting to my post nonsensically . Pick up the Capital expenditure of Pakistani Military for an year and check what % of that is indegenous and what is imported. That will give you an easily quantified split between local manufacture vs imported procurement.

Only those people who have no substance in their talk, resort to personal insults and abuses.. You being a case in point ;)

Evidence please.

Imagine... only hindus and Iranians and thier Pakistani loyalists have problem with this word but not Europeans, Japanese and Americans... etc.

You have my very firm assurance that the Saudi loyalists ( like you ) exceed the Iranian loyalists by an astronomical margin and as such , neither do you need to worry nor point out anyone else . The hypocrisy is built right in , why look outside for answers ? .

Last edited:
Better than pouring acid on women or raping them alive at least.

The law/bill hasnt been passed... and it tht only kids ?(after hitting puberty) can do nikkah but sending off? of the bride would take place after she is old enough..

You didn't participate in the Gulf War bro.

Pak-Gulf Defence & Security Cooperation

Senator Sehar Kamran..:

http://cpakgulf.org/documents/Pak-Gulf-Security-Ties-final.pdf

13,000 troops and 6000 advisors during the first Gulf War..

Evidence please.

He is busy army Afghanistan with nukes to deal with Pakistan..:lol:

You have my firm assurance that the Saudi loyalists ( like you ) exceed the Iranian loyalists by an astronomical margin and as such , neither do you need to worry not point out anyone else . The hypocrisy is built right in , why look outside for answers ? .

Do not read too much, which is not written... first implement your rules on your tribe.
Hypocrisy is over flowing when you fail to post Saudi praise and fail to digest it along when some one post it.

See, Nawaz recently lifted ban on child marriage and suddenly Saudis are proud of Pakistani 'Ummah'.
you should really watch your mouth. we try not bring up misdeeds of bangladesh but if you keep provoking us then we might have to.

Do not read too much, which is not written... first implement your rules on your tribe.
Hypocrisy is over flowing when you fail to post Saudi praise and fail to digest it along when some one post it.

Thank you .. no please die.

Go visit KSA and you will see, how the Muslims from all over the world stand in same line and non Muslims are also treated with justice. No one sleep hungry or is homeless.
KSA have set an example for everyone to follow.

Yes , KSA is the symbol of justice , brotherhood , Democracy and above all Ummah .

You please never die.

And secterian insects die a horrible death ameen..
Go develop a basic trainer without a JV before critisizing Indian Fighter program troll!!

Now lets get to the topic -75%?Lets start with Air Force-How much of aircraft serving in your AF is indigenously manufactured in Pakistan?

How much,among your Navy's ships?

For Nuclear/BM/CM stuff,no one imports such things.

Can some ban this shameless indian troll @Oscar @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @WebMaster

I was talking to you or about Pakistan bro. I was talking to that Awami Loyalist lad.
The law/bill hasnt been passed... and it tht only kids ?(after hitting puberty) can do nikkah but sending off? of the bride would take place after she is old enough..

Pak-Gulf Defence & Security Cooperation

Senator Sehar Kamran..:

http://cpakgulf.org/documents/Pak-Gulf-Security-Ties-final.pdf

13,000 troops and 6000 advisors during the first Gulf War..

He is busy army Afghanistan with nukes to deal with Pakistan..:lol:

Now my only advice to you , is to not write much , which gets you in trouble and shifts the focus to the Saudi Loyalists in Pakistan . Both exist and both of them aren't loyal to Islamabad or Pakistan . Pardon me , is it an obligation on Muslims to look all around from any news emanating from Saudi Arab and report it at first chance ? Failure to do so , is a great sin and will invite a wrath from the God ? :D

The kind words and routine statements are always appreciated , but these are just words , there's no point in going head over heels over them . Ummah is proud , OK fine , but there's no Ummah coming to help you for free , there's no brotherly love . Just days ago , Riyadh signed an agreement with the Indians for its interests , why should they care about you , when you do not even care about yourself ?

Back
Top Bottom