What's new

Ummah is proud of Pakistan’s defence production: Saudi Minister

Didn't you state that the concept of the Nation " Ummah " may differ from one person to another? Well, you laid out your words perfectly.

I think what @Serpentine is hinting at is that your reply would probably have been much different, had a user from another nationality written the same post.

"Ummah is a wet-dream". Whats wrong with that? Surely you dont think this view is exclusive to Iranians? I've heard many, if not most, Arabs (including Saudis at that), Pakistanis etc on the board saying the exact same thing.

But because it is an Iranian user that makes the point, it automatically triggers some kind of mechanism inside you that makes you target his nationality or religion, instead of arguing the point objectively.

Last edited:
I know what it means but Saudi Arabia doesn't represent the 'Ummah', it represents American and Israeli interests, unless anybody can prove otherwise.

They just gave Pakistan govt $1.5 billion. So they will talk and we will have to listen.

I think it is meant to be proud than calling someone a child. Of course you'd see it that way. A country who's been fighting terrorism and lack of a proper world-class economy but produces 75% of their defense needs internally says a LOT about them.

Hey.. Dont fly off the handle mate.. Did not mean it in any derogatory way for Pakistan.. Just that the tone of the SA folks seemed a little condescending.. That's all..

btw, do you have a backup to the 75% figure?

How sad to see "Ummah" fighting with each other just because one is saudi, other is irani, other indian or iraqi etc!!!!

btw, do you have a backup to the 75% figure?

Core of our defence: Nuclear program, ballistic/cruise missile program, armored corps, artillery, air power.

We produce our own nuclear weapons, ballistic/cruise missiles, main battle tanks, artillery (Production of Turkish guns), and now even advance fighter jets like JF-17 Thunder...

Then we have in-house production facilities for sub-marines and etc.

Pretty good already. Then we have a whole industrial chain of producing small arms, systems and sub-systems for different high-end weapons...

There is a reason we contained a nation of 1 billion people within gigantic planes with no room for outward expansion.

Ummah?

This is certainly a false concept.Ummah concept always was false.

Tell me any single war in which arabs or any other country has supported us with troops?Meanwhile we entered into Arab israel wars,1992 gulf war and every single small mishap in middle east.But no one came for us.

I had been saying this everytime.

Having soft heart for Muslim around the world is one thing.But for me a Pakistani hindu,Atheist,Christian,jew is much more closer than a muslim from KSA,India or Afghanistan.
So you are rejecting Quran and sunnat because this concept is their and will remain their a strong part off Islam problem is our corrupt leaders whose interest can only remain safe if Muslims remain divided among countries

well i guess by this remark saudies have given a signal to pakistanies to get ready for another war with "infidels" and this time saudies intend to use pakistanies as cannon fodder for there campains in syriya and iran and if they are sucessfull pakistanies will get the bounty and a chnace to fight "israel":pop:

Ummah?

This is certainly a false concept.Ummah concept always was false.

Tell me any single war in which arabs or any other country has supported us with troops?Meanwhile we entered into Arab israel wars,1992 gulf war and every single small mishap in middle east.But no one came for us.

I had been saying this everytime.

Having soft heart for Muslim around the world is one thing.But for me a Pakistani hindu,Atheist,Christian,jew is much more closer than a muslim from KSA,India or Afghanistan.
Even nationality is overrated... side with truth not with ummah or country..

@WebMaster @Aeronaut this thread is being trolled by haters, who couldn't tolerate some good words from KSA to Pakistan.

The Associated Press of Pakistan (APP) started its life in 1947 with the independence of Pakistan. Initially it was run through a Trust, but owing to financial bottlenecks, it was taken over by the Government through an Ordinance called; "Associated Press of Pakistan (taking over) Ordinance 1961", on 15th June 1961, to put it on a sound financial footing.

LoL PML-N propaganda at full speed.

What is the story of sun mark on AAP photos, since Zardari era?

Ummah , what a sweet wet dream .
Go visit KSA and you will see, how the Muslims from all over the world stand in same line and non Muslims are also treated with justice. No one sleep hungry or is homeless.
KSA have set an example for everyone to follow.

Many of your fellow Pakistanis will also agree with him and me that this whole Ummah thing is nothing but a hoax given the current events in Muslim countries.

Why is it than big issue made here? some believe and some not! why you want confession of your choice from those who does believe in Ummah!
It was just a statement from Saudi minister in connection with Pakistan defence industry after seeing courting of word Ummah... and ignoring the real thing.... i only see hate and jealousy nothing sensible though.

Imagine... only hindus and Iranians and thier Pakistani loyalists have problem with this word but not Europeans, Japanese and Americans... etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom