What's new

Ummah is proud of Pakistan’s defence production: Saudi Minister

You asked me wether I pray 5 times a day or not, and I said it is a personal matter you sticky rat ...

No it isn't a personal matter it's an obligation, do you know anything about Islam? :lol:

So why do you come here and speak on behalf of Muslims who all support 110% the liberation of Palestine you coward? :omghaha:

You're so detached from the Islamic world. :rofl:

Brother, refrain from comments on our religion because it's dangerous. God obligated five daily prayers amongst us. It absolutely is an obligation and not a personal matter. This guy has no remembrance of God in his life and probably doesn't know the Fatiha. I don't want to quote sayings of the Prophet(SAW) about those who don't pray since I don't want to scare this lunatic who spreading lies against our religion and referring to me as an extremist. He shouldn't make the mistake of speaking in first person on behalf of Muslims ever again.

Praying five times is obligatory but it is also a personal matter. God did not appoint you judge over others rather you should worry about yourself and if you must quote hadith quote what Prophet Muhammad PBUH said about takfiris first.

Cool that makes us brothers.

@everyone discuss about what Pakistan produces which other Muslim countries dont produce thats the purpose of the thread i guess ?

You are Muslim? :o:

Praying five times is obligatory but it is also a personal matter. God did not appoint you judge over others rather you should worry about yourself and if you must quote hadith quote what Prophet Muhammad PBUH said about takfiris first.

:o:

Telling people to pray makes me an extremist these days? :lol:

How much more will guys dumb down our religion? :lol:

@everyone discuss about what Pakistan produces which other Muslim countries dont produce thats the purpose of the thread i guess ?
4th Generation Multirole combat Aircrafts and Trainer Aircrafts , Main Battle Tanks, Cruise missiles, Submarines, Ballistic Missiles, Artillery, ATGMs, SAMs, Radars and much more.

You a Muslim ???

Who cares about ummah? Ummah doesn't care about us!

I will stay corrected. I will not answer this question. :azn:

No it isn't a personal matter it's an obligation, do you know anything about Islam? :lol:

So why do you come here and speak on behalf of Muslims who all support 110% the liberation of Palestine you coward? :omghaha:

You're so detached from the Islamic world. :rofl:

No, saying you are a kaffir. Things just tend to go over your head. :)

Brother, I love you and you love me. :D

Let me just set the record straight with this anti Muslim coward iteration of Zionist idiot.

Bottom line is, if one wants be considered a Muslim by God the minimum is to pray five times a day otherwise one cannot die a true believer.

Don't ever speak on behalf of the Muslim world ever again when you don't follow the most important pillar in Islam. :lol:

You can't even read a letter in Arabic yet to try to set our priorities for us. :rofl:

Don't ever speak on behalf of the Muslim world ever again when you don't follow the most important pillar in Islam. :lol:

You can't even read a letter in Arabic yet to try to set our priorities for us. :rofl:

Brother, I love you and you love me. :D

Let me just set the record straight with this anti Muslim coward iteration of Zionist idiot.

Bottom line is, if one wants be considered a Muslim by God the minimum is to pray five times a day otherwise one cannot die a true believer.
Brother Islam didn't gave us the authority of calling anyone a Kafir just because they don't regularly pray.

This Takfirism of Kharjis and Syed Qutub didn't work before nor will it work now. All it'll do will further divide us.

Brother Islam didn't gave us the authority of calling anyone a Kafir just because they don't regularly pray.

This Takfirism of Kharjis and Syed Qutub didn't work before nor will it work now. All it'll do will further divide us.

I know right when a kid prays one or two times you say Alhumdulilah not he missed 3 dang kaffir lol. You hope he starts praying all eventually but you do not discourage a person by takfiri against them...

Back
Top Bottom