What's new

Ummah is proud of Pakistan’s defence production: Saudi Minister

Brother Islam didn't gave us the authority of calling anyone a Kafir just because they don't regularly pray.

This Takfirism of Kharjis and Syed Qutub didn't work before nor will it work now. All it'll do will further divide us.

I'm not calling him a kafir, rather not a believer. If we want to die believers we must pray five times a day. As for the guy personally I feel bad for him in the core of his heart he's anti Islamic yet he's trying to make himself feel attached to the Arabic and Islamic world and it's causes. I don't think urging a Zionist to pray will cause any more division than there already are. You can't tell yourself your Muslim yet anti Islamic cause which God has ordained for us.

Yzd doesn't speak Arabic? :blink:

Absolutely not, he's barely Arabic himself and is generally against everything that has to do with Islam including the liberation of Palestine which was promised to us by God and is an Islamic cause.

The Associated Press of Pakistan (APP) started its life in 1947 with the independence of Pakistan. Initially it was run through a Trust, but owing to financial bottlenecks, it was taken over by the Government through an Ordinance called; "Associated Press of Pakistan (taking over) Ordinance 1961", on 15th June 1961, to put it on a sound financial footing.

LoL PML-N propaganda at full speed.

Absolutely not, he's barely Arabic himself and is generally against everything that has to do with Islam including the liberation of Palestine which was promised to us by God and is an Islamic cause.
I was wondering how a Arab living inside Saudi could not understand Arabic.

@Yzd Khalifa what are you dude? Why are you false advertising? :lol:

That a fact khalifa ???

@Yzd Khalifa

Muslim countries need to develop Joint Production centres and really huge ones they can be developed in Saudi Arabia and other countries Turkey and Pakistan and Indonesia where they need to jointly produce Tanks APC Artillery both SP an and Towed and Frigates and Missile boats And Fighter Jets and Trainer and we need to make sure they are produced in really large numbers

Ummah?

This is certainly a false concept.Ummah concept always was false.

Tell me any single war in which arabs or any other country has supported us with troops?Meanwhile we entered into Arab israel wars,1992 gulf war and every single small mishap in middle east.But no one came for us.

I had been saying this everytime.

Having soft heart for Muslim around the world is one thing.But for me a Pakistani hindu,Atheist,Christian,jew is much more closer than a muslim from KSA,India or Afghanistan.

Kind of sounds condescending to me.. Like a parent being proud of a child growing up :D

I think it is meant to be proud than calling someone a child. Of course you'd see it that way. A country who's been fighting terrorism and lack of a proper world-class economy but produces 75% of their defense needs internally says a LOT about them.
A nation who grabs destroyed tomahawks and creates latest cruise missiles out of it when the codes were probably destroying with the dead missiles also says a lot about their talent.
I'd like to see the US doing some JV's with Pakistan. The Pakistanis are already producing some parts that Boeing uses along with the basic UAV's, some of them are used by the US Custom and Border Patrol.
The Pakistanis need to create a better and secure environment so foreign investment could come in. People feel safe to go to Pakistan and do business. Get rid of them talibastards ASAP so security situation can get better, THE KEY to expand economy and bring about prosperity through foreign investments.

Back
Top Bottom