What's new

Ummah is proud of Pakistan’s defence production: Saudi Minister

Saying that Ummah is a wet dream in current circumstances is not about Iran, please stop this obsession with Iran. Every time an Iranian talks, you directly target his nationality or religion instead of properly answering.

Many of your fellow Pakistanis will also agree with him and me that this whole Ummah thing is nothing but a hoax given the current events in Muslim countries.

We are indifferent about what you think about Muslims and Islam bro! :lol: It's up for you to decide with whom you want to be spiritually connected!

Only Reko-Diq is worth $1 trillion according to Director General (DG) of Geological Survey of Pakistan.

We should appoint some fake degree holder politician to decide fate of it :secret:... go ask the scientists who were deputed on thar coal reserves.... today the very same thar people are dying with famine. this is irony of Pakistan's natural reserves.
You people matter not, all the resources belong to the politicians and their associates, who will use this money to buy passports and flats in UK / US and France.

Person_Scratching_a_Dog_on_Top_His_Head_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_100207-128788-992053.jpg

Saudi: That's a good boy.

We are indifferent about what you think about Muslims and Islam bro! :lol: It's up for you to decide with whom you want to be spiritually connected!

Who's 'we'? You don't speak for Islamic causes or Muslims let alone have any knowledge on Islam. :lol:

Ummah is also proud of saudi oil resources and money they funds to our madrissa for sunni vs shai or deobundi v braelvi or all sunni/shia vs qadyani fights :D

Saudi king is a Shiite brother btw, he practiced Taqiyya with 30 + women, hes my example

these brain dead will now fight on the word ummah which is loosely used for majority of muslims.
what ummah there is no ummah, who is ummah where does she live duh duh duh

Don't put words in my mouth you failed creature, do you even pray five times a day to make yourself the spokesman for Muslim people? :lol:

Only extremists nut-jobs like you can.

Prayers are something personal.

these brain dead will now fight on the word ummah which is loosely used for majority of muslims.
what ummah there is no ummah, who is ummah where does she live duh duh duh
Ummah is considering and treating all arbab and non arabs muslims as equal. Ummah is treating your own bengali or african muslims better than english and american nationality holders..Umammh is speaking and taking actions against those countries who oppress and wage war on weaker muslim countries..i guess our rich Muslim countries who are part of Muslim Ummah union does that

Only extremists nut-jobs like you can.

Prayers are something personal.

Again making your own assertions that I didn't make, suddenly I'm called extremist.

Ha Ha Ha ! You don't even do the minimum requirement in Islam and still speaking in first person for us Muslims. :lol:

Praying is a must in Islam otherwise you're a kafir, it's not a personal matter you lunatic. :crazy::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom