What's new

Umayyad invasion of Sindh and the arrival of Islam

convert to hindu you can be enlighterend in many ways rather than just 1

:lol: are you the new Bajrang dal preacher? IF so i am sure they need you in muslim majority areas of india! and you can become right hand of narinder modi in gujrat!

correct, so we are all invaders.
So why hold a grudge against Muslims?
no grudge.. muslims had their day about 500 to 1000 years ago. now there are no quality people amongst muslims. can never come up again.

It's ok
I am perfectly happy with Islam.
besides, you can't convert to Hinduism
or so I have been told by many Hindus
dont have to convert. all humans are hindu . whether you believe in god or dont believe in god.

no grudge.. muslims had their day about 500 to 1000 years ago. now there are no quality people amongst muslims. can never come up again.

dont have to convert all humans are hindu . whether you believe in god or dont believe in god.

And it is this kind of hatred that will always hold India back.
If the English and French can get along, surly you people can let go of your hatred and work for a better future.

And all people are nyans wheather you believe or not.
See I can make nonsensical statements too :)

dont have to convert all humans are hindu . whether you believe in god or dont believe in god.

hmmmm interesting when clearly i can name 2 MUSLIMS who made nuclear bomb! and i don't KNOW OF A SINGLE troll like you who made one.

as for hindus i will not disrespect them as i have many friends who are hindus. and my religion clearly tells us not to disprespect any ones hence you can clearly say stuff like "muslims had their day 500 years ago" stuff.

:lol: are you the new Bajrang dal preacher? IF so i am sure they need you in muslim majority areas of india! and you can become right hand of narinder modi in gujrat!
bajrang dal is full of males. so mulim majority areas are busy ith their own business and narendar modi is busy with developing guj and hopefully soon , india.
i am busy with my own worklife.

yes tipu sultan might have been barbaric BUT DEFINETLY not as great a barbarian as your IDOL ASHOKA! and definetly didn't put down his weapons as easily as some of your rajputs of the time.

which of our rajputs put down their weapons?

And what did Ashoka do?

It is foreign in the sense that it was the Aryans who pushed for it.
After they invaded India they wanted to mentally colonize India too so they made the vadas, heroic stories of good (Aryans) vs evil (indigenous Indians).
Just look at the spread of Hinduism, it spread from present day Pakistan to east and South. Where did the Aryans invade first? Present day Pakistan, where did the Aryans go after? East and South.

There is nothing called aryans dude,just chillax.

:rofl: kashmir & ummayad in sindh what is the similarity please think before putting your verbal diarhea on this page.

No generally asking,because u guys are so sensitive about kashmir and still say we are happy?

so am just asking.

hmmmm interesting when clearly i can name 2 MUSLIMS who made nuclear bomb! and i don't KNOW OF A SINGLE troll like you who made one.

as for hindus i will not disrespect them as i have many friends who are hindus. and my religion clearly tells us not to disprespect any ones hence you can clearly say stuff like "muslims had their day 500 years ago" stuff.
if making nuclear bomb is what makes one quality.. then i just stand vindicated. anyway you wont understand.
muslims in their current mindset all across the world can never be influential again. thats becaue they havent invested in human resources. just see for eg arab states, pak, malays etc. all gone.

And it is this kind of hatred that will always hold India back.
If the English and French can get along, surly you people can let go of your hatred and work for a better future.

And all people are nyans wheather you believe or not.
See I can make nonsensical statements too :)
i never hate people. i just said something which is true.
people who turn to religion can never have a scientific mind and science is what drives progress in todays world.

Umayyad invasion of Sindh and the arrival of Islam

Islam arrived in the area now known as Pakistan in 711 CE, when the Umayyad dynasty sent a Muslim Arab army led by Muhammad bin Qasim against the ruler of Sindh, Raja Dahir, this was due to the fact that Raja Dahir had given refuge to numerous Zorostrian Princes who had fled the Islamic conquest of Iran. Mohummad Bin Qasim's army was defeated in his first thee attempts. The Muslim army conquered the northwestern part of Indus Valley from Kashmir to the Arabian Sea. The arrival of the Arab Muslims to the provinces of Sindh and Punjab, along with subsequent Muslim dynasties, set the stage for the religious boundaries of South Asia that would lead to the development of the modern state of Pakistan as well as forming the foundation for Islamic rule which quickly spread across much of South Asia. Following the rule of various Islamic.

The real reason of Muhammad bin Qasim's invasion is given in Chach Nama:

The primary reason noted in the Chach Nama for the expedition by the governor of Basra Al-Hajjaj bin Yousef against Raja Dahir, was the raid by pirates (protected by Raja Dahir) off the coast of Debal. resulting in the capturing both gifts to the caliph from the King of Serendib (modern Sri Lanka) as well as the female pilgrims on board who were captured. The Chach nama reports that upon hearing of the matter Hajjaj wrote a letter to the Raja and upon unsuccessful resolution being reached, launched of a military expedition.

It's the bubble Muslims live. (because they carry grudges down the generations well, they imagine that others do too)

I know Hindustanis like to live in an alternate universe but even you cannot look me in the face and say that Hindus don't hold a grudge against Muslims.
Just look at this forum. It is full of you people and each and every one of you jumps at the chance to bring down Muslims.
You people derail entire threads with your Islamophobia.

You guys are not living in Egypt so please stop being in De-Nyle :mamba:

Back
Top Bottom