What's new

Umayyad invasion of Sindh and the arrival of Islam

if i convert to islam will i be the conquered person or the conqueror?

converting is not the right word i believe for us it is REVERTING to ISLAM. and it is enlightenment has nothing to do with worldly conquests.

our religion doesn't hinge on oh "i am dumb and reject the right path" syndrome. we believe we got enlightened and you guys rejected to do so.

converting is not the right word i believe for us it is REVERTING to ISLAM. and it is enlightenment has nothing to do with worldly conquests.

our religion doesn't hinge on oh "i am dumb and reject the right path" syndrome. we believe we got enlightened and you guys rejected to do so.

Reverted?

kya bakwaas phaik re ho?

MBQ ke pehle kaun mussalman ta idhar?

what do you mean reverting to islam.. i or my forefathers were never muslim.
in fact some hindus even consider muslims to be hindu

He was a barbaric king.

yes tipu sultan might have been barbaric BUT DEFINETLY not as great a barbarian as your IDOL ASHOKA! and definetly didn't put down his weapons as easily as some of your rajputs of the time.

how can you say hinduism is foreign religion all holy sites of hinduism are in present day indian subcontinent like varanasi, kurukshetra, lanka, ayodhya, kailash, kashi etc and not in central asia

It is foreign in the sense that it was the Aryans who pushed for it.
After they invaded India they wanted to mentally colonize India too so they made the vadas, heroic stories of good (Aryans) vs evil (indigenous Indians).
Just look at the spread of Hinduism, it spread from present day Pakistan to east and South. Where did the Aryans invade first? Present day Pakistan, where did the Aryans go after? East and South.

It is foreign in the sense that it was the Aryans who pushed for it.
After they invaded India they wanted to mentally colonize India too so they made the vadas, heroic stories of good (Aryans) vs evil (indigenous Indians).
Just look at the spread of Hinduism, it spread from present day Pakistan to east and South. Where did the Aryans invade first? Present day Pakistan, where did the Aryans go after? East and South.
if you look at it that way, we were all monkeys who came from africa.

every other Musalman is talking like a salafi these days. peaceTV and Youtube effect!!

are you complexed? why are you watching such channels & programs? do you wish to embrace islam?

if you look at it that way, we were all monkeys who came from africa.

you might have been but we surely do not believe in "EVOLUTION" theory you might be a monkey king from planet of the apes though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom