What's new

Umayyad invasion of Sindh and the arrival of Islam

Muslims invasions of the subcontinent was the greatest thing that ever happened in our life. The muslims rulers freed
the oppressed and destitute people of the region and showed us the path to enlightenment. Our ancestors became muslims
by watching the humble life style of muslims Arab traders and saints. End of the story.

To my muslims brothers, Just ignore the Indians. You can't argue with Islamohobic brain dead idoits.

Right, Historians and academics have nothing better to do then be jealous of Hindus :rofl:

You people don't accept this theory because it challenges your beliefs to the core and you can't handle that.
You just want to look to others and hate them while closing your eyes to the reality of your own history.

As for the Aryan invasion, check out this documentary. It makes a really compelling argument with evidence. But I don't actually expect any of you to accept evidence since you people rather live in ignorance.
[video=google;2359467386775757720]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2359467386775757720[/video]
how can you say hinduism is foreign religion all holy sites of hinduism are in present day indian subcontinent like varanasi, kurukshetra, lanka, ayodhya, kailash, kashi etc and not in central asia

every colonizer/invader goes through this "phase". Grow up. Even the more recent ones are realizing it and some of them even expressing (at least outwardly) their sense of guilt.

:lol: guilt at becoming muslim? are you serious!!!! like i said before you might believe your faith is TRUE we believe ours is! nothing in wrong in both beliefs.

as for invaders being bad well indians have been colonized for 1000 years! first by muslims then by english! i understand your feelings.

So ignorant, I feel embarrassed for you.

There were Sikhs before Islam?

LMAO...

If you learn history of the Jatts, before they moved into Punjab they were herders from Sindh. At that time they did not have a religion, and Raja Dahir persecuted them.

Get a clue, or stop posting, thanks.

Btw, there are most likely more Muslim Jatts than Hindu or Sikh Jatts.

and i feel embarrassed for you jats are vedic tribe of indo-aryan/sythian origin there was a migration from sindh but even prior to that jats inhibited the plains of punjab region as has been mentioned in the mahabharata in which they have been classified as a warrior tribe.
jats were influential in and around the sindh region with various ruling kingdoms though of small sizes and at the time this invasion the malwa region was being ruled by a very influential jat ruler name yasodharman who had a very big kingdom .
now get some real knowledge of history without browsing wikipedia.
i personally prefer not to discussing any caste of religion as i don't adhere to either.

Muslims invasions of the subcontinent was the greatest thing that ever happened in our life. The muslims rulers freed
the oppressed and destitute people of the region and showed us the path to enlightenment. Our ancestors became muslims
by watching the humble life style of muslims Arab traders and saints. End of the story.

To my muslims brothers, Just ignore the Indians. You can't argue with Islamohobic brain dead idoits.

you should be thankful to such idiots for your freedom.

I dont think you have aukaat to make such statements.

According to Hindu Historians, Tipu Sultan was a barbaric king, so how can they spare Mohammad Bin Qasim who commanded an army at the age of 17 and died at 19!

He was a barbaric king.

25 years later rinkle kumari's sons will say the same thing...

and i feel embarrassed for you jats are vedic tribe of indo-aryan/sythian origin there was a migration from sindh but even prior to that jats inhibited the plains of punjab region as has been mentioned in the mahabharata in which they have been classified as a warrior tribe.
jats were influential in and around the sindh region with various ruling kingdoms though of small sizes and at the time this invasion the malwa region was being ruled by a very influential jat ruler name yasodharman who had a very big kingdom .
now get some real knowledge of history without browsing wikipedia.
i personally prefer not to discussing any caste of religion as i don't adhere to either.

why are you replying to some dalaali arain,chaudary saab?

You don't understand English, do you? More 'recent ones' refer to European Imperial Powers.

what you call an invasion we call it ENLIGHTENMENT. and for us Mohammed Bin Qasem did a good job he brought us the faith we believe in today.

:lol: guilt at becoming muslim? are you serious!!!! like i said before you might believe your faith is TRUE we believe ours is! nothing in wrong in both beliefs.

as for invaders being bad well indians have been colonized for 1000 years! first by muslims then by english! i understand your feelings.
if i convert to islam will i be the conquered person or the conqueror?

we actually heard that a 100000000 times from Pakistanis. we all know what YOU did, anyway. Don't worry about our ego or psyche. we know what we are and very comfortable in our skins.

good for you and we are happy how we are! hence i don't know why your inferority complexes are getting to you. learn from your fellow countrymen who have no issues as you do.

Back
Top Bottom