What's new

Umayyad invasion of Sindh and the arrival of Islam

i never hate people. i just said something which is true.
people who turn to religion can never have a scientific mind and science is what drives progress in todays world.

Well, you are wrong.

I know Hindustanis like to live in an alternate universe but even you cannot look me in the face and say that Hindus don't hold a grudge against Muslims.
Just look at this forum. It is full of you people and each and every one of you jumps at the chance to bring down Muslims.
You people derail entire threads with your Islamophobia.

You guys are not living in Egypt so please stop being in De-Nyle :mamba:

Oh god,

this guy wants to be taken seriously after this attempt at humour.

I know Hindustanis like to live in an alternate universe but even you cannot look me in the face and say that Hindus don't hold a grudge against Muslims.
Just look at this forum. It is full of you people and each and every one of you jumps at the chance to bring down Muslims.
You people derail entire threads with your Islamophobia.

You guys are not living in Egypt so please stop being in De-Nyle :mamba:

the only problems indians have with muslims is that they send trror.. in other words, indians dont have problem with indian muslims, only problem with paksitanis who send trror into india. thats the only grudge.
secondly yes hindus were killed raped etc in millions.. but paksitanis are their descendants. not indians. so in effect we are okay. for eg. rinkle kumari was raped and converted to islam.. tomorrow her chiledren will become fanatic and say, we ruled barat and stuff like that. i would only smile at their ignorance when that happens. similarly i feel the same about pakistanis today.

well, most of the rapists, think that actually women provoked them or were asking for it.

Every aggressor does the same thing.

DId you even read what was written or did you just find a few words that excited you and added "Rapist" to it?

Besides, rather then worrying about people who lived more then a thousand years ago, why don't you take care of your contemporary rapist first?

Last edited by a moderator:
the only problems indians have with muslims is that they send trror.. in other words, indians dont have problem with indian muslims, only problem with paksitanis who send trror into india. thats the only grudge.
secondly yes hindus were killed raped etc in millions.. but paksitanis are their descendants. not indians. so in effect we are okay. for eg. rinkle kumari was raped and converted to islam.. tomorrow her chiledren will become fanatic and say, we ruled barat and stuff like that. i can only smile at their ignorance. similarly i feel the same about pakistanis today.

first decide who do you hate muslims in general or paksitani muslims! secondly who told you muslims send "trror" (i guess you meant terror). i am sure BR,Star news or ZEE NEWS told you that surely.

first decide who do you hate muslims in general or paksitani muslims! secondly who told you muslims send "trror" (i guess you meant terror). i am sure BR,Star news or ZEE NEWS told you that surely.
i hate no one. only i have issue with paksitanis sending terrorists across to india. but otherwise i am okay with them.

i never hate people. i just said something which is true.
people who turn to religion can never have a scientific mind and science is what drives progress in todays world.

& developing nuclear bomb clearly is not science for you? and BAGHDAD had flowing fountains while the rest of the world was going through dark ages. currently Malayasia,indonesia are leading in textile production and to you that is also discarded as progress.

wonder what you clasify as progress.

i hate no one. only i have issue with paksitanis sending terrorists across to india. but otherwise i am okay with them.

ok next time i will tell the anchor on ZEE NEWS & STAR NEWS to make sure they don't report this to you. :lol:

secondly yes hindus were killed raped etc in millions.. but paksitanis are their descendants. not indians. so in effect we are okay. for eg. rinkle kumari was raped and converted to islam.. tomorrow her chiledren will become fanatic and say, we ruled barat and stuff like that. i can only smile at their ignorance. similarly i feel the same about pakistanis today.

Terrorism would not have been a problem if India was not a warmongering state. India has no good relations with any of it's neighbors. Even when Musharaff did everything he could to bring peace, Indians just ignored him. For some reason India doesn't want peace, they are fighting their neighbors, they are fighting themselves, heck they are even fighting bees :rofl:

And the rest of your nonsense is indicative of your extremest hate for Muslims and probably other minorites.
relax man, don't take things too seriously.
You don't want to turn into these guys.

INDIA_-_attivisti_bajrang_dal.jpg

& developing nuclear bomb clearly is not science for you? and BAGHDAD had flowing fountains while the rest of the world was going through dark ages. currently Malayasia,indonesia are leading in textile production and to you that is also discarded as progress.

ok next time i will tell the anchor on ZEE NEWS & STAR NEWS to make sure they don't report this to you. :lol:
well if you guys keep sending afzal guru, kasab etc they have to report it

well if you guys keep sending afzal guru, kasab etc they have to report it

yes and i presume maoists in north east india are sent by us too aren't they? and the kasab drama has fallen through so badly that no one reports it anymore not even your own media. because clearly that bollywood drama floped real bad!

see developing a nuke is not what quality people do.. quality people are great thinkers philosphers who are able to guide a people into achieving great things and all this peacefully. someone who is able to make people shed their old thoughts and help them embrace the new thus causing progress. at this point there are very few such people in the world.
even in science.. a nuclear scientist is not an inventor of anything , he just understood the physics invented by scientists earlier and built using it. no great shakes. anyways.. thats off topic here. i still stand that the muslim world is falling down every decade.

Malaysia is survining because of its chinese. the malay muslims are the most useless people and produce nothing, they call themselves bhumiputra and entitle themsleves to all the produce of the land without working. ive lived for a long time in singapore, and i know what malays are. indonesia is stilla third world countr, but they are margianally better. and i dont see them contributing to humanity or shaping any thing anywhere.

I dont see zee or star news. i dont even get it on my tv.

its Technology. you need schooling.

:rofl: can't stop laughing seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hilarious! which part of india do you live in. you are funnier than russell peters!

Kasab thing is a reality and he is still around.

You ll get your backlash when u least expect it or probably god sunk your soldiers in Siachen for what Kasab did in Mumbai.

Terrorism would not have been a problem if India was not a warmongering state. India has no good relations with any of it's neighbors. Even when Musharaff did everything he could to bring peace, Indians just ignored him. For some reason India doesn't want peace, they are fighting their neighbors, they are fighting themselves, heck they are even fighting bees :rofl:

And the rest of your nonsense is indicative of your extremest hate for Muslims and probably other minorites.
relax man, don't take things too seriously.
You don't want to turn into these guys.

INDIA_-_attivisti_bajrang_dal.jpg

are these knives directed at pak or any other country. if no, then this pic is derailing the thread.
musharraf tried peace on one side and on the other did kargil , then sent kasab and co. .. classic munh mein allah, bagal mein churi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom