What's new

Umayyad invasion of Sindh and the arrival of Islam

yes and i presume maoists in north east india are sent by us too aren't they? and the kasab drama has fallen through so badly that no one reports it anymore not even your own media. because clearly that bollywood drama floped real bad!

so you mean mumbai attacks was just a drama

yes and i presume maoists in north east india are sent by us too aren't they? and the kasab drama has fallen through so badly that no one reports it anymore not even your own media. because clearly that bollywood drama floped real bad!
we never said that.. you guys train and send terror into india. period.

your govt owned upto kasab.. what drama you talking about.

see developing a nuke is not what quality people do.. quality people are great thinkers philosphers who are able to guide a people into achieving great things and all this peacefully. someone who is able to make people shed their old thoughts and help them embrace the new thus causing progress. at this point there are very few such people in the world. even in science.. a nuclear scientist is not an inventor of anything , he just understood the physics invented by scientists earlier and built using it. no great shakes. anyways.. thats off topic here. i still stand that the muslim world is falling down every decade.

Malaysia is survining because of its chinese. the malay muslims are the most useless people and produce nothing, they call themselves bhumiputra and entitle themsleves to all the produce of the land without working. ive lived for a long time in singapore, and i know what malays are. indonesia is stilla third world countr, but they are margianally better. and i dont see them contributing to humanity or shaping any thing anywhere.I dont see zee or star news. i dont even get it on my tv.

bold part well ALLAMA IQBAL was your so called "not nuclear scientist but philospher" because according to you making a nuclear bomb is easy hence doesn't clasify as work of a progressive mind:lol:

for the red part! malaysia is chinese now & is useless OK :eek: uif you say so! and yet the muslims are ruling it and mathir mohammed credited with changing malyasia was i guess to you a chinese and not a malay muslim????

the part in blue so indonesia is putting shirt on your back and producing all kind of clothes and what not and that doesn't count as any contribution from them.

YOU ARE A SERIOUS CASE OF BAJRANG DAL dear!

Yes , you have discovered something nobody could imagine.

Paleet Hindus hate Muslims for their superiority stemming from the knowledge of "Higher truth" which is in Al Quran! It's also written in Vedas, Bhagavatgeeta and other scary Hindu god related stuff (which make them the idolaters they are!)reject and hate other "religions" especially Muslims for providing Paleet Hindus a civilization(Taj mahal, red fort, 10000 masjids, Biriyani in return for gold in Their idolaters' temple etc.,) from their caste system.

I understand your fantasy world. Most Hindus understand these fantasies .

:blah:
Could not answer the points so went way off topic
Typical Hindustani response :lol:

Kasab thing is a reality and he is still around.

You ll get your backlash when u least expect it or probably god sunk your soldiers in Siachen for what Kasab did in Mumbai.

which god is that please tell me. because we have no common ground on god on this thread i presume.

developing Nuclear Weapons, Missiles etc., is Technology. They use and develop Techniques and real Scientists, perhaps do something like studying "Nucleus" related stuff so that the knowledge can be useful for future technology and our understand of the Nature.

:lol: amazing i am having so much fun reading your confused posts i haven't laughed so much on this forum for ages! hence i have thanked you on your post!

are these knives directed at pak or any other country. if no, then this pic is derailing the thread.
musharraf tried peace on one side and on the other did kargil , then sent kasab and co. .. classic munh mein allah, bagal mein churi

Please have a pen and paper ready because you are about to be schooled. :smokin:

Kargil happened in 1999
After that Musharaff realized that war was not the answer and to have peace we must have dialogue.
he tried his best from like 2004-2007 to bring peace but India ignored him because they don't want peace.
And the "sending of Kasab" is just fantasies of your delusional mind. so no point going there.

I hope you learned something, let me know if you need more lessons, I will be more then happy to teach you :D

they are neither allegations nor questions.

Typical Pakistani presumption.

Right, they were just a tirade of drivel written by someone who has some deep seated issues.
All the best to you in your fight against this condition.

bold part well ALLAMA IQBAL was your so called "not nuclear scientist but philospher" because according to you making a nuclear bomb is easy hence doesn't clasify as work of a progressive mind:lol:

for the red part! malaysia is chinese now & is useless OK :eek: uif you say so! and yet the muslims are ruling it and mathir mohammed credited with changing malyasia was i guess to you a chinese and not a malay muslim????

the part in blue so indonesia is putting shirt on your back and producing all kind of clothes and what not and that doesn't count as any contribution from them.

YOU ARE A SERIOUS CASE OF BAJRANG DAL dear!

black part - allama iqbla is no more (pbuh)
have you seen any malay donig anything outside of malaysia? mahathir pulled malaysia back whereas Lee Kuan Yew pulled singapore ahead. MM and LKY were almost like the same age and same time took power. MM introduced sonof-soil policy where malays got a lot without effort . singapore made a meritocracy. Now LKY is know around the world as a viosnary. MM attends tea parties hosted by saudi king and no more. i stil stand by what i said. if chinese move out, malaysia is gone.
indo is slightly okay. and india makes enough clothes of her own.. but you dont get what i am saying.. muslims dont have quality men who will take muslims OUT of the current state of backwardness and into the future.
They will never dominate like the did in 10-11 or 12th century when brawn was more deirable than brain

Please have a pen and paper ready because you are about to be schooled. :smokin:

Kargil happened in 1999
After that Musharaff realized that war was not the answer and to have peace we must have dialogue.
he tried his best from like 2004-2007 to bring peace but India ignored him because they don't want peace.
And the "sending of Kasab" is just fantasies of your delusional mind. so no point going there.

I hope you learned something, let me know if you need more lessons, I will be more then happy to teach you :D

Right, they were just a tirade of drivel written by someone who has some deep seated issues.
All the best to you in your fight against this condition.

the man who did kargil, talking peace.. and you expect us to trust him.. do you take us for fools.. musharraf is a fox who cant be trusted.

the man who did kargil, talking peace.. and you expect us to trust him.. do you take us for fools.. musharraf is a fox who cant be trusted.

you are just making up excuses about foxes and what not.......who according to beta are also your god.......?

Yes Musharraf did start Kargil in 1999. But then he also showed his sincerity in 2000s by taking the initiative to talk about peace. Indians did't care because they don't want peace.

have you seen any malay donig anything outside of malaysia? mahathir pulled malaysia back whereas Lee Kuan Yew pulled singapore ahead. MM and LKY were almost like the same age and same time took power. MM introduced sonof-soil policy where malays got a lot without effort . singapore made a meritocracy. Now LKY is know around the world as a viosnary. MM attends tea parties hosted by saudi king and no more. i stil stand by what i said. if chinese move out, malaysia is gone.
indo is slightly okay. and india makes enough clothes of her own.. but you dont get what i am saying.. muslims dont have quality men who will take muslims OUT of the current state of backwardness and into the future.
They will never dominate like the did in 10-11 or 12th century when brawn was more deirable than brain

QUOTE]

ignoring your assumptions which have been proven wrong by the world about MATHIR MOHAMMED! let's turn the question what do indian hindus have that can be classified as "quality men" according to your twisted logic

I see all religious radical's in this thread throwing muck at each other belief guy's please be respectful to other beliefs and practices.

Mods kindly close this thread.

it's the Ant god . Hindus also pray and worship other insects like mosquitoes, earthworms, rats, fishes ans so on.. till the end of animal kingdom. We can't point to a single god, because it's confusing "which god" could be responsible to what action. I think we consult a Hindu Mullah and ask him to issue a hindu fatwa type thing the issue.

stiop dissing your religion its shameful! and mullah and fatwa talk seriously!

I see all religious radical's in this thread throwing muck at each other belief guy's please be respectful to other beliefs and practices.

finally a sane person. please stop the troll and "school" him.

No I'm sorry but you cannot say that. Simply look at the earlier posts to see how the Hindu radicals started on their anti Islam bigotry.

If your extremists stop trolling everything thread that has anything to do about Islam then this whole forum would be a much nicer place.

QUOTE]

ignoring your assumptions which have been proven wrong by the world about MATHIR MOHAMMED! let's turn the question what do indian hindus have that can be classified as "quality men" according to your twisted logic

not at this point. but hindus and indians never talk about world domination or spread of hinudism or calipha etc.

and on MM, he is just a frustrated man, and he knows fully well that LKY was thrown out by Malaya and Singapore today does far far better than Malaysia. I can give you authentic info on singapore because i ahve lived there for a looong time and studied there too.

you are just making up excuses about foxes and what not.......who according to beta are also your god.......?

Yes Musharraf did start Kargil in 1999. But then he also showed his sincerity in 2000s by taking the initiative to talk about peace. Indians did't care because they don't want peace.

how can we be sure he was sincere.. under his watch only 26/11 happened
then you should not complain about Modi, who has been sincerely helping muslims in gujarat and he did not even do anything,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom