What's new

Umayyad invasion of Sindh and the arrival of Islam

SO INTELLIGENT OF YOU ...clapps

So hundred of innocent peoples were killed on 26/11 just because of Indian Fantasies ... right?
Srilanka team attack must again be a Srilankan fantasy... right?
and killing OBL in Attobabad must again be american fantasy ..right?

Oh goodness....how Brilliant of you ! no wonder why your country is having so low gdp & no surprises why people are getting killed on your soil by secterian terror !

Thanks for offer ...but we dont need more schooling.... we are happy with our drone free country to live in !

Thank you for acknowleding the quality education I provided :cool:

Making up lies or living in fantasy world is going to bring back those people?
It is abundantly clear that Kaasab and his goons were were simple thugs with chips on their shoulder.
There is no evidence linking them to the Government of Pakistan.
The sooner you realize this fact, the sooner victims can rest in peace.

And all the other nonsense you said is just that :blah:
No need to get emotional buddy, relax and drink some chai. Life should not be this stressful.

Oh well, bygones are bygones. Lets just say this Arab invasion was in the past and move on, there is not much else that can be done really. The only reason India fell to the Arabs (and subsequently to the British) back in the day was because we were not united. If back in the day, we had the unity we have today, the Arabs would not have conquered North India and would have been sent packing. I mean can you imagine if all the so called Arab Caliph countries tried invading us today? The war would be probably the most one sided war and India would win without even trying. The Indian kingdoms lacked unity back in the day, for which we were sadly made to pay.

Oh well, bygones are bygones. Lets just say this Arab invasion was in the past and move on, there is not much else that can be done really. The only reason India fell to the Arabs (and subsequently to the British) back in the day was because we were not united. If back in the day, we had the unity we have today, the Arabs would not have conquered North India and would have been sent packing. I mean can you imagine if all the so called Arab Caliph countries tried invading us today? The war would be probably the most one sided war and India would win without even trying. The Indian kingdoms lacked unity back in the day, for which we were sadly made to pay.

you say let bygons be bygons then you make a flame bait comment after that.
Typical really.

And yes, we all know India is not only a world super power but a galactic super power :cheesy:

In reality, 1billion population of Muslims have a higher GDP then 1 billion population India.
Just some reality lemons for you to suck on :angel:

what do you mean reverting to islam.. i or my forefathers were never muslim.
in fact some hindus even consider muslims to be hindu

Islam teaches that every person on earth is born a Muslim but some are raised as athiests, christians, jews, hindus, buddhists, etc..

So those who were raised as Christian or Buddhist and then become Muslim later in their life have reverted to Islam.

Islam teaches that every person on earth is born a Muslim but some are raised as athiests, christians, jews, hindus, buddhists, etc..

So those who were raised as Christian or Buddhist and then become Muslim later in their life have reverted to Islam.
funny.. hindus consider everyone who is of any religion is still a hindu. because hindu believes in different paths, islam is just one of the paths

you say let bygons be bygons then you make a flame bait comment after that.
Typical really.

And yes, we all know India is not only a world super power but a galactic super power :cheesy:

In reality, 1billion population of Muslims have a higher GDP then 1 billion population India.
Just some reality lemons for you to suck on :angel:

As a Pakistani, I don't even know how you figure into the conversation. You are exactly what they invaded. You are not Arabs, you are Arab slaves that were invaded. Suck on that reality lemon if you will :P

And yes, if the various sects(Shia, Sunni, Ahmadi, etc) and nationalities(Iran vs Arab) and ethnicites (Punjabis vs Bengalis and Balochis) of Muslims in the world one day are done killing one another and the survivors become the "true" Muslims, they are more than welcome to have a try on invading India if they want to. Except USA, every nation in this world will be sent home with their bags packing.

As a Pakistani, I don't even know how you figure into the conversation. You are exactly what they invaded. You are not Arabs, you are Arab slaves that were invaded. Suck on that reality lemon if you will :P

And yes, if the various sects(Shia, Sunni, Ahmadi, etc) and nationalities(Iran vs Arab) and ethnicites (Punjabis vs Bengalis and Balochis) of Muslims in the world one day are done killing one another and the survivors become the "true" Muslims, they are more than welcome to have a try on invading India if they want to. Except USA, every nation in this world will be sent home with their bags packing.

oh gee, you are hurting my feelings so much :rolleyes:
It's funny that you think that by saying such ridiculous things you are hurting our feelings. But in reality all you are doing is re-enforcing our convictions and reasons for why we left your darkness for the light of Islam.

Keep it up, you are not making us dislike Arabs, you are making us realize how silly and insecure you people are. ;)

funny.. hindus consider everyone who is of any religion is still a hindu. because hindu believes in different paths, islam is just one of the paths

And yet you still force people to reconvert to Hinduism.

Thy is why your religion make so sense to me and most other people
If all paths are the correct path then why do Hindus get so angry when someone converts to Islam?
If you are right then Islam is also a correct path, then according to your own religion you should be indifferent if people become Muslim.

But in reality we know how you people react to minorities in India and we all know your almost genocidal views on Muslims

Lets not troll and discuss logic. Before Christianity came to Spain, Spain was some pagan and some Jew. Christian rulers came, people saw the light and they converted to Christianity. Then Muslims conquered Spain, people saw the light and converted to Islam. Then again Spain was conquered by Christian rulers, people again saw some light and converted to Christianity.
I think there were some oscillations between Christianity and Islam in Spain meanwhile and people kept on seeing different lights and truths depending upon who was the king.
The bottomline is in medeval age, people never saw light. They had to accept the religion of the conquerers.
It happened everywhere in the world. Not all people in the world have converted through love and peace.
logic says if you try to FORCEFULLY convert someone they end up going back to their religion sooner rather than later! BUT no one in sindh turned back and became hindu again did they?

as for plundrer,rapist & barbaric i think you are talking about ASHOKA! and not Mohammed Bin Qasim!

oh gee, you are hurting my feelings so much :rolleyes:
It's funny that you think that by saying such ridiculous things you are hurting our feelings. But in reality all you are doing is re-enforcing our convictions and reasons for why we left your darkness for the light of Islam.

Keep it up, you are not making us dislike Arabs, you are making us realize how silly and insecure you people are. ;)

And yet you still force people to reconvert to Hinduism.

Thy is why your religion make so sense to me and most other people
If all paths are the correct path then why do Hindus get so angry when someone converts to Islam?
If you are right then Islam is also a correct path, then according to your own religion you should be indifferent if people become Muslim.

But in reality we know how you people react to minorities in India and we all know your almost genocidal views on Muslims
is that the reason mslims tryo to kill all non-mslims. if everyone is born a mslim , but 75% of the worl are non-mslims, then why doesnt islm allow conversion and kill converted.

not all pakistanis see quasim as hero ,many see him as an invader like Haji Adeel ( http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ir-not-muhammad-bin-qasim-haji-adeel-anp.html ) ...
Haji Adeel is from a party which is pro India and pro Afghan their Daddy Bacha Khan supported congress an never wanted Pakistan still they have the thinking

@ pakistani members a simple question who is u r hero ,an invader ? or the one who defended the land and people? plz tell
Everyone invaded that time at each time in history there have been an invader. An invader is better than a barbaric king like Dahir. If you are making a case that invaders are villains than Your mighty Indian Army played the same role of invaders in Kashmir in 1947 in Junagarh Goa and East Pakistan in 1971.

Arabs never conquered North India, it was the Turks of Central Asia aided with gunpowder technology from Ottomans who did that.

the only problems indians have with muslims is that they send trror.. in other words, indians dont have problem with indian muslims, only problem with paksitanis who send trror into india. thats the only grudge.
secondly yes hindus were killed raped etc in millions.. but paksitanis are their descendants. not indians. so in effect we are okay. for eg. rinkle kumari was raped and converted to islam.. tomorrow her chiledren will become fanatic and say, we ruled barat and stuff like that. i would only smile at their ignorance when that happens. similarly i feel the same about pakistanis today.
Problem with India is that they have never accepted Pakistan. As for Indian Muslims look at Gujrat riots and than say this sentence that you have no issue with Indian Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom