What's new

Umayyad invasion of Sindh and the arrival of Islam

See here is a typical case - http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/55957-sikhnee-called-fatima-bibi.html

Fatima Bibi is a Muslim. She was converted by force.

Now her son is the village Mullah and he does not like to talk about his mother's horrific experiences.

No one is denying isolated incidences like this happen. We also condemn it.
but I can also point to women in India who were forced to marry trees and goats and what not and say "omg, all Hindus were forced to marry such things"

But I don't say that because I know it's ridiculous. Just like how your implications are ridiculous.

well sikh history that you are talking about is written by sikhs themselves hence the issues such as 40 men vs 100,000 or some say 48 vs 10,000 & what not. is usually unreliable.

& when did india avenge golden temple attack by indra gandhi??? aren't sikhs "ruled by hindus" currently in inda??

sant singh and sukha singh avenged the attack. there is one more thing to it.. everyone who desecrated goldent temple died after 153 days. from abdali to indira gandhi. and no sikhs aint rule by hindus. sikhs are ruled by democracy. and ist prime minister sikh?

See here is a typical case - http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/55957-sikhnee-called-fatima-bibi.html

Now her son is the village Mullah and he does not like to talk about his mother's horrific experiences.

There were other horrific things committed against Muslims, as I have mentioned before my Grandfather, helped many Hindu's and Sikh's get to the borders safely, he felt responsible for them - as they worked our lands. He faced down many of our people - who wanted to harm them. We are taught as Jatt's to protect the weak.

as a muslim you wont believe that muslims were forcefully converrted but that wont change the facts. it needs a brave soul to accept the truth. and not all of us are brave

You didn't address my point, this only means that you accept it to be true since you cannot put forth a counter argument.
Instead you wen't for an emotional argument.

And yes I don't believe it since there is no proof of it. I also don't believe in pink dragons and Santa clause, in your eyes am I blind to the "truth" behind those as well?

You are letting your emotions blind you, the sooner you use your mind instead of your emotions, the better it will be for you.

The source you provided is actually not saying that she was forcefully converted it is saying that she was raped by some bad guys but then she was given shelter by some other muslims and she didn't went to india because she was fearing death by her own relatives who are killing their women in tens of thousands.

The source you provided is actually not saying that she was forcefully converted it is saying that she was raped by some bad guys but then she was given shelter by some other muslims and she didn't went to india because she was fearing death by her own relatives who are killing their women in tens of thousands.

The young Mullah did a very honorable thing, as even now people stigmatize rape, he took in a Sikh girl and married her.

The young Mullah did a very honorable thing, as even now people stigmatize rape, he took in a Sikh girl and married her.

i believe the indians took their story line for BOLLYWOOD movie GADDAR from this & turned sikh into the courageous mullah.

NO! HE IS BAD! HE FORCED HER TO MARRY HIM! THEN TO BECOME MUSLIM! THEN TO MAKE HIM ROTI! THEN TO CLEAN HIS CLOTHE! THEN RAISE HINDU HATING MUSLIM KIDS! SHE WAS THE VICTIM OF DIRTY INVADERS! SHE HAS A WEAK MIND! etc etc

i believe the indians took their story line for BOLLYWOOD movie GADDAR from this & turned sikh into the courageous mullah.

LoL you are probably right. The indians are known for their plagiarizm .

Here is the relevant excerpt -

A year later, soldiers came to the village and offered all kidnapped Hindu and Sikh women to get on an army lorry to be taken to India. They, however, warned, that Sikhs were killing all their own women who had been dishonoured. [A ruse to terrify such women further - tens of thousands of them - so that they would not avail of the bi-national exchange scheme and opt for staying in Pakistan!]

She was misled by Pakistanis.

Sikhs sometimes did kill their women, but it was only to save them from being raped by the murderous mobs who had gathered outside their houses with weapons. And having killed their women, the Sikh men also fought to the death.

Judging from what happened to Fatima Bibi, their actions were very justified.

This clip describes the situation -

How Sikhs saved their women from Muslim Mobs during Partition of 1947 - YouTube

Here is the relevant excerpt -

She was misled by Pakistanis.

Sikhs sometimes did kill their women, but it was only to save them from being raped by the murderous mobs who had gathered outside their houses with weapons. And having killed their women, the Sikh men also fought to the death.

Judging from what happened to Fatima Bibi, their actions were very justified.

Now stop making your own theories. :lol:

How often have you debated whether the Prophet Muhammad was justified in burning people to death in their houses, as a punishment for missing prayers?

Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement

Plenty of times.

Muslims are not like you people, we are honest about everything and we are always open to debate and discuss.

Now let me ask you, how many people in India are talking about the genocide of girls?

Gendercide Watch: Female Infanticide

ps if you are going to post bull $hit, at least have the common courtesy to post an neutral link and not one by "Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement" ;)

---edit---
Just to prove my point
Here is a link to forum discussing the Hadiths
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?29515-Weak-Hadith-In-Sahih-Bukhari/page2

your move :azn:

Back
Top Bottom