What's new

Umayyad invasion of Sindh and the arrival of Islam

The power of the Sufi, cannot be denied - you will be assimilated. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry but you are speaking out of your @$$
The Muslims of the subcontinent were enlightened by Islam and chose it to be their religion. Islam is a very hard religion to force onto people. To be Muslim you have to memorize a foreign language, pray 5 times a day, fast even during long summer months. If people were forced to convert they would not be doing all this stuff. And if they were not doing this stuff they would quickly stop being Muslim.
Our ancestors were enlightened and we chose to accept Islam. Accept our decision and stop insulting us and yourself with your crackpot theories.

As for "trying to convert Sikhs"
Once again, it is all nonsense.
Historically speaking, the Sikhs were always rebelling against the Mughals. And as we all know, treason is punishable by death. And that's what they got, death. Now a few times the Mughal Kings would show mercy and offer the Sikh leaders their life if they became Muslim. Of course they refused and were executed for THEIR CRIMES.

Now the Sikhs, being the lot that they are, took the mercy of the Mughal kings as a propaganda point and now yell at the top of every building "THEY TRIED TO FORCE US TO CONVERT"

You people need to get over yourself. If the Mughals truly wanted to force you to convert you would have. Sikhs were and are a tiny minority compared to Mughal power the time.

So kindly stop making up BS history and be content and happy with your faith, and I will do the same with mine.

buddy look at hour history. they tried their level best to convert us. sikhs were die hards. we faught and never gave up.

these are the atrocities mugals commited on sikhs to convert them but we never give up our religions like pakistanis

^^^^^
The influence of our Islamic Sufi's on Sikhism cannot be underestimated, that is why Guru Nanak performed the Hajj, and also the Guru Granth Saab, has many poems by our Sufi Saints.

The power of the Sufi, cannot be denied - you will be assimilated. ;)

You should start a system of religious debates in Pakistan. Let people speak freely without facing death threats for blasphemy or apostasy.

Let the life of the Prophet be examined in detail, on the basis of Hadiths and Quran.

Similarly, let there also be various questions about the Dharmic philosophies.

Through such free exchanges fanaticism will be reduced.

Lol at forcefull conversion theory. :lol:

Indians say muslims were converted forcefully.

Lets suppose they were.

Now tell me if we were forcefully converted who is the victim of aggression? of course muslims.

But muslims/victims are saying they are not forcefully converted.

And indians are still saying muslims are forcefully converted. :lol:

You should start a system of religious debates in Pakistan. Let people speak freely without facing death threats for blasphemy or apostasy.

Let the life of the Prophet be examined in detail, on the basis of Hadiths and Quran.

Outside the Mullah's most Pakistanis are actually open minded, I have actually read the Old Testament, the Bible and the Gita, we are aware of other world religions, I admire Buddhism.

buddy look at hour history. they tried their level best to convert us. sikhs were die hards. we faught and never gave up.

these are the atrocities mugals commited on sikhs to convert them but we never give up our religions like pakistanis

Right, I am looking at history. Real history by historians and not stuff made by ewarrior fanboys.

The hard fact that you cannot deny is that the Sikhs kept on rebelling. You know this is true, in your earlier post you even bragged about it. Now the law of the land says that if you rebel and you lose, you die.
Now, like I said before, the Mughal kings showed mercy on you people and offered you and out. You people rejected it (as is your right) so you people were executed for your CRIMES <<< very important note.

You want to forget this fact and paint this fantasy about forced conversions and what not.
The real lesson here tho is that one should not offer Sikhs any mercy or pity as they will just make up BS against you with it.

Marathas had to face the Mughal empire at its height, under Aurangazeb. Sikh rule started after the battle of Panipat. Sikhs fought more against Afghans - Mughals were already finished by then.

The role of the Sikh Gurus is respected by all Indians.

sikh misls were ruling punjab even before panipat batlle. after panipat batle all the misls united to form and alliance. many of the mugal governers were killed by sikhs and attack on golden temple revenged. read history my friend. in hindi books there is not much sikhs history. only 2 pages may be this is why u are unaware

islam didnt ruled india for 1000 years. those are bullshit taught in pakistani madrasa. islamic kings ruled various parts of india in various times. other than mugal period which only lasted 200 years noone was able to control india wholly and even in those times sikhs never believed in their rule and punjab was ruled by sikh misls. sikh are minority compared to muslims and hindus because we didnt believe in converting people. have you ever seen a sikh trying to convert anyone. or giving leaflets and books. quality is better than quantity.

so sikh religion started how? if no one converted? & muslims did rule for well atleast you agree 200 years & under them they ruled muslims,sikhs & hindus.

Now tell me if we were forcefully converted who is the victim of aggression? of course muslims.

But muslims/victims are saying they are not forcefully converted.

And indians are still saying muslims are forcefully converted. :lol:

See here is a typical case - http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/55957-sikhnee-called-fatima-bibi.html

Fatima Bibi is a Muslim. She was converted by force.

Now her son is the village Mullah and he does not like to talk about his mother's horrific experiences.

Who says we don't?
Just go on you tube and you will see millions of debated between scholars and even laymen.
It is your fault for living in ignorance, not Islams.
And your clear hatred of Islam is also your problem, kindly get it looked at before it affects your life too much.

sikh misls were ruling punjab even before panipat batlle. after panipat batle all the misls united to form and alliance. many of the mugal governers were killed by sikhs and attack on golden temple revenged. read history my friend. in hindi books there is not much sikhs history. only 2 pages may be this is why u are unaware

well sikh history that you are talking about is written by sikhs themselves hence the issues such as 40 men vs 100,000 or some say 48 vs 10,000 & what not. is usually unreliable.

& when did india avenge golden temple attack by indra gandhi??? aren't sikhs "ruled by hindus" currently in inda??

Right, I am looking at history. Real history by historians and not stuff made by ewarrior fanboys.

The hard fact that you cannot deny is that the Sikhs kept on rebelling. You know this is true, in your earlier post you even bragged about it. Now the law of the land says that if you rebel and you lose, you die.
Now, like I said before, the Mughal kings showed mercy on you people and offered you and out. You people rejected it (as is your right) so you people were executed for your CRIMES <<< very important note.

You want to forget this fact and paint this fantasy about forced conversions and what not.
The real lesson here tho is that one should not offer Sikhs any mercy or pity as they will just make up BS against you with it.

as a muslim you wont believe that muslims were forcefully converrted but that wont change the facts. it needs a brave soul to accept the truth. and not all of us are brave

Back
Top Bottom