What's new

Umayyad invasion of Sindh and the arrival of Islam

some people by nature are passive. they are not born leaders. they always follow. majority pakistanis ancestors were like that. atrocities were commited on my people too. muslims tried all they could to convert sikhs. they cut into peices little kids. they tried to lure sikhs by women and money. but we are of differnt type. die hards. no my ancestors didnt see any light in islam. and i thank my ancestors gazillion times for being strong. otherwise we been wearing long gowns and worshiping in arabic. look at the state of enlightened people of pakistani punjab. they are poor and considered weak and have no pride in their own culture and anything. and compare it to sikhs.

by the way this is what bullay shah a much revered muslim poet said

" naah kahu ab kee, naah kahu tabb kee, agar nah hotay guru gobind singh, sunnat hoti sabki."

for non punjabi speakers it means if there were no guru gobind singh whole of india would been muslims. sikh stood like rocks in the way of flotilla of islam and sank it . the same flotilla of islam that cant be stoped in iran, irak , afghanistan and many arabic nations

You are a joke son, most of the Punjabi territory and people in the world are Muslim and Pakistani. And regarding the other stuff, points to your hatred for the Islamic faith, and your inferiority complex as an indian.

No one can mess with us Pakistani Jatt's.

Last edited by a moderator:
some people by nature are passive. they are not born leaders. they always follow. majority pakistanis ancestors were like that. atrocities were commited on my people too. muslims tried all they could to convert sikhs. they cut into peices little kids. they tried to lure sikhs by women and money. but we are of differnt type. die hards. no my ancestors didnt see any light in islam. and i thank my ancestors gazillion times for being strong. otherwise we been wearing long gowns and worshiping in arabic. look at the state of enlightened people of pakistani punjab. they are poor and considered weak and have no pride in their own culture and anything. and compare it to sikhs.

" naah kahu ab kee, naah kahu tabb kee, agar nah hotay guru gobind singh, sunnat hoti sabki."

for non punjabi speakers it means if there were no guru gobind singh whole of india would been muslims. sikh stood like rocks in the way of flotilla of islam and sank it . the same flotilla of islam that cant be stoped in iran, irak , afghanistan and many arabic nations

so according to your logic about sikhs standing up to muslims all of sub continent should have been muslim and the other half SIKH but in fact sikhism is a minority religion compared to muslims & hindus!

& muslims ruled for 1000 years so what are you talking about "sinking flotilla"

Those who had converted at the time of the Arab invasion may have been allowed to continue as Muslims. One fault of the Hindus of those days was that they did not easily take the converts back into Hinduism.

Arab rule was destroyed in the areas east of the Indus, but I think Arabs continued to control some small settlements on the western side of the Indus.

& who told you this???? weird that you can't accept the fact that people who became muslims were actually feeling they finally embraced a faith they believe in. in your hate you are actually showing the intolerance of hinduism "by not accepting people back"

so according to your logic about sikhs standing up to muslims all of sub continent should have been muslim and the other half SIKH but in fact sikhism is a minority religion compared to muslims & hindus!

& who told you this???? weird that you can't accept the fact that people who became muslims were actually feeling they finally embraced a faith they believe in. in your hate you are actually showing the intolerance of hinduism "by not accepting people back"

The garbage that many of our indians vomit out, needs to be seen to be believed.

You are a joke son, most of the Punjabi territory and people in the world are Muslim and Pakistani. And regarding the other stuff, points to your hatred for the Islamic faith, and your inferiority complex as an indian.

pakistni and jatt.. lol. those pakistanis who call themselves punjabi are not punjabis. people like seriaki are not punjabis. if you look at that way then himachali haryanavis and delhietes are all punjabi in our side.
and sikhs and inferiority complex. lol lagda kaday sikh nahee vaikya tu jindgee vich.

I am sorry but you are speaking out of your @$$
The Muslims of the subcontinent were enlightened by Islam and chose it to be their religion. Islam is a very hard religion to force onto people. To be Muslim you have to memorize a foreign language, pray 5 times a day, fast even during long summer months. If people were forced to convert they would not be doing all this stuff. And if they were not doing this stuff they would quickly stop being Muslim.
Our ancestors were enlightened and we chose to accept Islam. Accept our decision and stop insulting us and yourself with your crackpot theories.

As for "trying to convert Sikhs"
Once again, it is all nonsense.
Historically speaking, the Sikhs were always rebelling against the Mughals. And as we all know, treason is punishable by death. And that's what they got, death. Now a few times the Mughal Kings would show mercy and offer the Sikh leaders their life if they became Muslim. Of course they refused and were executed for THEIR CRIMES.

Now the Sikhs, being the lot that they are, took the mercy of the Mughal kings as a propaganda point and now yell at the top of every building "THEY TRIED TO FORCE US TO CONVERT"

You people need to get over yourself. If the Mughals truly wanted to force you to convert you would have. Sikhs were and are a tiny minority compared to Mughal power the time.

So kindly stop making up BS history and be content and happy with your faith, and I will do the same with mine.

We have no hatred for the sons of the soil, no matter what religion they may have converted to.

Keep your mind open, the traditions of your ancestors have been a part of this soil, since before any new religion was born in Mecca.

[muslims ruled for 1000 years ]............hahahahahahhahahahahha are u direct descendant of those muslam rulers..

for non punjabi speakers it means if there were no guru gobind singh whole of india would been muslims
Thats not right i respect sikhs for protecting hindus from the barbaric muslim rulers but marathas were the ones who defeated mighty mughals comprehensively and stopped islamization of india if it were not for us marathas our ancient religion would have been lost in the pages of history and thats why i am proud to be one

islam didnt ruled india for 1000 years. those are bullshit taught in pakistani madrasa. islamic kings ruled various parts of india in various times. other than mugal period which only lasted 200 years noone was able to control india wholly and even in those times sikhs never believed in their rule and punjab was ruled by sikh misls. sikh are minority compared to muslims and hindus because we didnt believe in converting people. have you ever seen a sikh trying to convert anyone. or giving leaflets and books. quality is better than quantity.

Thats not right i respect sikhs for protecting hindus from the barbaric muslim rulers but marathas were the ones who defeated mighty mughals comprehensively and stopped islamization of india if it were not for us marathas our ancient religion would have been lost in the pages of history and thats why i am proud to be one

marathas were in south india and they never had that many muslims there. even then marathas were defeated many times and sikhs usually won. thats the difference

pakistni and jatt.. lol. those pakistanis who call themselves punjabi are not punjabis. people like seriaki are not punjabis. if you look at that way then himachali haryanavis and delhietes are all punjabi in our side.
and sikhs and inferiority complex. lol lagda kaday sikh nahee vaikya tu jindgee vich.

You are just suffering from the fact that the largest share of the Punjab went to Pakistan, and most of the Punjabi's in the world today are Pakistani.

We Pakistani Punjabi Jatts are warriors, we would have never excepted Islam if it was not the truth.

Thats not right i respect sikhs for protecting hindus from the barbaric muslim rulers but marathas were the ones who defeated mighty mughals comprehensively and stopped islamization of india if it were not for marathas our ancient religion would have been lost in the pages of history and thats why i am proud to be one

Let's respect the contributions of everybody.

Even the Assamese valiantly defeated the Mughals on many occasions.

Ahom–Mughal conflicts

islam didnt ruled india for 1000 years. those are bullshit taught in pakistani madrasa. islamic kings ruled various parts of india in various times. other than mugal period which only lasted 200 years noone was able to control india wholly and even in those times sikhs never believed in their rule and punjab was ruled by sikh misls. sikh are minority compared to muslims and hindus because we didnt believe in converting people. have you ever seen a sikh trying to convert anyone. or giving leaflets and books. quality is better than quantity.

marathas were in south india and they never had that many muslims there. even then marathas were defeated many times and sikhs usually won. thats the difference

how the the first Sikhs become Sikhs if there was no conversions?

Marathas had to face the Mughal empire at its height, under Aurangazeb. Sikh rule started after the battle of Panipat. Sikhs fought more against Afghans - Mughals were already finished by then.

The role of the Sikh Gurus is respected by all Indians.

Islam has been spreading peacefully in Southern parts of India especially Malabar. The Middle age India unlike the Arabs was much tolerant to diversity. While Arabs punished their slaves for changing religion - such evidences could not be found in India and they very much celebrated diversity and differences equally. Much of the conflicts among Indian princely states were political power, land and wealth.

So so called Ummyad invasion created a militant version of Islam in the northwest Indian subcontinent which continues to bear fruits of its division. And also resulted in serious setbacks for much of the peaceful Muslims in southern India...

Back
Top Bottom