What's new

Ukrainian Base Attacked by Russian Troops

U.S. can no longer afford to put an ultimatum to Russia. Especially in countries which are historically the territory of Russia. There will be no traides on Ukraine, this is not the case.

Well, Ukraine is effectively divided. The only question is which side gets how much.

I think it must be fun to work in a public hospital for the minimum wage and with workhours beyond 50-60 hours a week.

You are simply there where you belong. Have fun with treating the victims of american society. :tup:

US_Navy_030423-N-6967M-235_Hospital_Corpsman_Wade_Henry_gives_a_passdown_to_the_night_shift_in_the_Intensive_Care_Unit_(ICU)_aboard_USNS_Comfort_(T-AH_20).jpg

:sarcastic:

@jaibi @WebMaster @Aeronaut this guy rapes every thread he's in.

I think it must be fun to work in a public hospital for the minimum wage and with workhours beyond 50-60 hours a week.

You are simply there where you belong. Have fun with treating the victims of american society. :tup:

US_Navy_030423-N-6967M-235_Hospital_Corpsman_Wade_Henry_gives_a_passdown_to_the_night_shift_in_the_Intensive_Care_Unit_(ICU)_aboard_USNS_Comfort_(T-AH_20).jpg

:sarcastic:

Surgeons might be paid minimum wages in Russia, but in the United States we're paid quite ...well.

We make 300- 600 k or more... (depends if you take the over time, then its time and ha half and differentials...plus holiday percs) LOL

So yea, cheers to you russkie. I'll buy a stoletov for you. ;)

Its not a win for the west. They simply collect more broke nations into their responsibility.

Its not a win for the west. They simply collect more broke nations into their responsibility.

And the republics that make up the Russian Federation aren't broke? Per se, abhkazia, south ossetia etc.

Unlike Russia, the West has capital and a vibrant economic dynamic & clout.

The only way to effectively solve the issue of Ukraine is to find a solution. I don't get why people make it so complicated.

It proved only Russia spying nothing else.

Russian soldiers started illegally blocking up bases, parliament, airport etc. Also Putin blatantly lied that these guys are self defence and bought uniforms at market.
Why illegally? The current and only legitimate President Yanukovych asked Putin to do it.

This is the very reason why so many Russians are illegally leaving Russia to work as domestic workers in the west. Or worse, prostitute themselves to make a living.

And the republics that make up the Russian Federation aren't broke? Per se, abhkazia, south ossetia etc.

Unlike Russia, the West has capital and a vibrant economic dynamic & clout.

You live on debts. Your elite will soon brake your legs like the mafia does with their debitors.

Back
Top Bottom