What's new

Ukrainian Base Attacked by Russian Troops

This is the very reason why so many Russians are illegally leaving Russia to work as domestic workers in the west. Or worse, prostitute themselves to make a living.

Oh the huge US **** industry is made of robots i guess?

Go and operate your brain.

A question we need to ask our selves is whether or not Russia will tolerate Western Ukraine being on NATOs side.

What's your opinion?
I think that eventually Western Ukraine will became independent and likely neutral at Finnish model.

I hope tatars get some kind of agreement in place that is respectable for them, I don't think they should fight although I would not be surprised if meddling outsiders entice them to do so.

They should stay calm.Resorting to violence will give the russians "just cause" to inflict horrors on them yet again.

You live on debts. Your elite will soon brake your legs like the mafia does with their debitors.

Trust me, I don't fear any "elites" as you claim. I make over $500k a year. And yes i pay 40% taxes, but i still make bank.

That's the beauty of America. One can become successful if he or she works hard enough. :)

They should stay calm.Resorting to violence will give the russians "just cause" to inflict horrors on them yet again.

It is funny Russians say they are protecting minorities from Nazi Kiev but Crimea has a 93% Russian majority so who are they protecting them from? :o:o_O:o:o_O

More so who will protect the 7% minority in Crimea? :(

I hope tatars get some kind of agreement in place that is respectable for them, I don't think they should fight although I would not be surprised if meddling outsiders entice them to do so.

If they take up Jihad or anything of that sort without any serious provocation then they are screwed.

Trust me, I don't fear any "elites" as you claim. I make over $500k a year. And yes i pay 40% taxes, but i still make bank.

That's the beauty of America. One can become successful if he or she works hard enough. :)

Rofl. A wall street banker earning 500k in a single hour.

You are working like a slave, dude. :coffee:

Rofl. A wall street banker earning 500k in a single hour.

You are working like a slave, dude. :coffee:

I don't want to be on a phone all day and looking at numbers. LOL.

You see, unlike the people who were born in the soviet era, we americans have a choice in what we ant to be.
Not told. In Russia, doctors make the same as taxi drivers. Salary is poor.

That's why a lot of Russian doctors migrate to the USA , take the USMLE 1, 2, 3 and match for residency to work as
AMERICAN doctors and make AMERICAN salaries. Not crap russian salaries.

ps. i said i make 'over' 500k, a lot more than that, actually. lol. something that you, probably, wont' be able to make in your lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom