What's new

Ukrainian Base Attacked by Russian Troops

Russia is self-sufficient in energy, raw materials, agriculture, military weapons technology, space technology, has UNSC veto power, big economy with budget surpluses and very low debt, massive consumer market, massive nuclear arsenal with nuclear triads, self-sufficient in nearly ever major civilian technology.

Yup, Russia is definitely a massive power.

The only countries that have nuclear arsenal and nothing else are North Korea and Pakistan :lol:

However much the CIA is paying you to post the pro-western propaganda, it better be enough to feed yourself and your family.

You should try standup comedy; leave serious discussion for the adults. :)

They will hold their ground because they are the legitimate military force in that territory. Crimea is part of the The Ukraine, and the United States does not recognize Crimea as being an independent state nor will it recognize Crimea as part of the Russian Federation.

They will hold their ground. Because we're coming.

The region will polarize to NATO's court now. There have been talks of Sweden now joining NATO as well as the bolstered NATO force that will start military war games in Lithuania to the border of Russia this month. Around 15,000 NATO forces and Naval, Air Forces will be sent there, in addition the participation of Sweden's Forces, which is not normally part of NATO, as a contingnent of the Nordic Battle Group.

Russian Federation has isolated itself , and Moscow's foray into Crimea will be utilized as pretext for Baltic, Nordic states in addition to major NATO partners to greatly increase defense expenditure to contain Russia and quash it when the time comes.

The long term strategic consequences....will be to OUR favor.

:)
Neither USA nor NATO got guts to put boots on the ground......Crimea will simply merge into Russia while both these jokers will make fun of themself in the world.

You should try standup comedy; leave serious discussion for the adults. :)

You should get back to dreaming about your 86 virgins :lol:

You provide excellent comedy relief for everyone by implying Russia is a 'weak' country :lol:

Do you realise how dumb you gotta be to say such an outrageous statement.

Russia is a lot of things, but weak is not one of them. Russia remains the 2nd most powerful country on earth after the US.

I've already said in my previous post why. They are a massive country with a massive population being self-sufficient in nearly everything you need to be a major power.

You've been brainwashed by anti-Russian propaganda by western mouthpieces after the USSR collapsed.

Not a country or empire on this planet has the balls to mess with the Russian military in a full scale conflict.

Get back to dreaming about your fantasies :lol:

You should get back to dreaming about your 86 virgins :lol:

You provide excellent comedy relief for everyone by implying Russia is a 'weak' country :lol:

Do you realise how dumb you gotta be to say such an outrageous statement.

Russia is a lot of things, but weak is not one of them. Russia remains the 2nd most powerful country on earth after the US.

I've already said in my previous post why. They are a massive country with a massive population being self-sufficient in nearly everything you need to be a major power.

You've been brainwashed by anti-Russian propaganda by western mouthpieces after the USSR collapsed.

Not a country or empire on this planet has the balls to mess with the Russian military in a full scale conflict.

Get back to dreaming about your fantasies :lol:

Now you see you got banned. There's a reason for that. Time for that career change I recommended. Goodluck!

Back
Top Bottom