What's new

Ukrainian Base Attacked by Russian Troops

Putin can now proove his Power.
Russian soldiers did not invade. In Crimea, was not more than 22,000 Russian soldiers, although the contract possible to 25000.

Dont mind this 500 guy, he is spreading propaganda. he is an israeli. They are told to tell lies in schools.

180px-Jwish_Pride.jpg

The West openly claims they funded and supported Libya and BTW the same people who Americans funded killed the American Ambassador in Benghazi and its the same people who fought the French in Mali

Libya weapons funneled to Tuareg rebels in Mali - Los Angeles Times
UN Officials Are Worried 200K Armed Libyan Rebels Could Join The Fight In Mali | Business Insider India
BBC News - Ex-Gaddafi Tuareg fighters boost Mali rebels
libyan-city-of-syrte-destroyed-by-nato-and-us-backed-rebels-in-2011.jpg

Above is handy work of NATO .. so much for liberation

No doubt NATO bombing led to rebel victory but it was a local uprising. Anyway I was not a fan of Libya interference Gaddafi was unfair but Libya was prosperous under him.

Please, take your Chlorazepam and Haloperidol. Get back to reality.

Do you know what you are talking about ?

For starters can you tell me which party has come to power in Ukraine and tell me the history of that party ?

You just have not yet know all the conditions. In minimum Russia will have South and Eastern Ukraine.

Possibly.

The US would have known that Putin would never tolerate losing Ukraine to the West, and he would demand something in payment.

hahaha. man, it seems like Russia is a bit paranoid.

can i say, schizotypal schizoid class personality?

That's because in the 13th century teutonic knights lanched a crusade against them.As self defence they launched a continuos 600 year old agression genocidal wars against all their neighbours.That's what they're taught over there.:sarcastic:

then how did local uprising end up fighting french in Mali ?

Same way there are now ALQ bozos fighting in Syria there are also ALQ in the Islamic Maghreb who after getting weapons from the remains of the Libyan army stormed Mali. Those were who they were fighting.

That's because in the 13th century teutonic knights lanched a crusade against them.As self defence they launched a continuos 600 year old agression genocidal wars against all their neighbours.That's what they're taught over there.:sarcastic:

Prince of Perversia!

Possibly.

The US would have known that Putin would never tolerate losing Ukraine to the West, and he would demand something in payment.
U.S. can no longer afford to put an ultimatum to Russia. Especially in countries which are historically the territory of Russia. There will be no traides on Ukraine, this is not the case.

Back
Top Bottom