What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

Just a few reasons why I'm pro Ukraine :P

1. Milla Jovovich ( most beautiful woman to ever walk on planet earth)

milla-jovovich-600x798.jpg

2. Mila Kunis:

mila-kunis.jpg

3. Olga Kurylenko

Olga+-Kurylenko-+%283%29.jpg

Well, you guys get the drift! :D

One must simply be an giant idiot to compare small states such as Kuwait etc. with Russia. Of course those are under big influence of the US. They would be under a big influence by anyone.

Yet when the Arab world was united for centuries in the form of the Caliphates and was among the biggest single entities in world history (this happened a few times) it was ruled by an Caliph.

Then say bye to your wealth, the Gulfie oil will be shared with Somalia.

Still the foundations of the bolshevik class and early communists (those that took power in Russia) were Jewish Russians. Even after that period the Jewish Russians dominated the scientific research in USSR. They still had very influential positions. Despite harassment here and there. Today the Russian mafia is dominated by Jewish Russians. The oligarchs as well.

Communism itself is an Jewish invention.

So his anti-Jewish sentiments are hilarious.

Some oligarchs are ethnic Rusisans (Russian traitors), while some are opportunist Jews.

BTW, USSR still brought most honors for Russia and many Russians actually missed it.

@Hyperion

Post some videos from the time the Russians got their asses kicked in Afghanistan by mainly Pashtuns your brethren.

I always like to see history-less peasants blown up.

Then say bye to your wealth, the Gulfie oil will be shared with Somalia.

Not an Arab country. Say by to Iraq's wealth as well then. Besides there is enough wealth in the Arab world to make everybody happy. Look at Algeria, Libya, the entire GCC, Iraq, etc. Anyway not the discussion.

This is insane. Just this Thursday my professor and I were discussing why Russia was carrying out these military exercises near the Ukrainian border. This explains why. LOL

This is insane. Just this Thursday my professor and I were discussing why Russia was carrying out these military exercises near the Ukrainian border. This explains why. LOL

Ukraine belongs to Russia, and any Russian leader with a patriotic mind will no hesitate to take it back if there is any given opportunity.

Now it is the perfect opportunity for Putin to bring the lost territory back to its map, and there is no way that a competent leader like Putin would miss it.

From Pakistan's point of view , we have defence ties with Ukraine , we got T80-UD tanks from Ukraine and at one point we were also looking at Ukrainian Su-27 , so Ukraine is an important country for Pakistan
Al Khalid tank engines are also from Ukraine.

Not just Russians but also Americans were taught a lesson. Sorry to say but Ukraine is no Afghanistan or Pakistan. They can never be warriors like Pashtuns and Punjabis,.
If Russia invaded Western Ukraine they would fight. But Crimea is almost all Russian (except some Tatars).

Ukraine belongs to Russia, and any Russian leader with a patriotic mind will no hesitate to take it back if there is any given opportunity.

Now it is the best opportunity for Putin to bring it back to its map, and there is no way that a competent leader like Putin would miss it.

Ukraine belongs to its people. They need to sort out the political turmoil democratically. If Russia gets involved so will the US and that's never a pretty picture. This is not about the map, it's about lives and people.

So why are the arabs getting so worked up by whats happening in Ukraine? Dont they have to worry about with Iran going nuclear next door and getting their asses kicked in syria?

Ukraine belongs to its people. They need to sort out the political turmoil democratically. If Russia gets involved so will the US and that's never a pretty picture. This is not about the map, it's about lives and people.

Ukraine lives between EU and Russia, so it has no power to decide its fate.

Since Ukraine and Russia are close brothers, so it is better to stick with its big brother Russia, since Russia seeing Ukraine as its little brother, while EU seeing Ukraine as an expendable pawn and cannon fodder to contain against Russia.

The best path for Ukraine is to return to Russia.

The US doesnt have the balls to get involved with Russia. Theyre too busy funding cannibal savages in Syria.

I am surprised you placed Mila Kunis second.....baby you changed :cray: Lmaoooo jk jk but your political arguments and decision making process never fails to intrigue me hahaha :P
Just a few reasons why I'm pro Ukraine :P

1. Milla Jovovich ( most beautiful woman to ever walk on planet earth)

milla-jovovich-600x798.jpg

2. Mila Kunis:

mila-kunis.jpg

3. Olga Kurylenko

Olga+-Kurylenko-+%283%29.jpg

Well, you guys get the drift! :D

So why are the arabs getting so worked up by whats happening in Ukraine? Dont they have to worry about with Iran going nuclear next door and getting their asses kicked in syria?

Why are Russians so interested in what is going on in Syria? Should you not deal with your poverty, alcoholism, health issues and armed conflicts in the Caucasus?

Some oligarchs are ethnic Rusisans (Russian traitors), while some are opportunist Jews.

BTW, USSR still brought most honors for Russia and many Russians actually missed it.

Most are actually Jewish. Abramovich, Khodorkovsky, Vekselberg, Berezovsky, Fridman, German Khan, Kagalovsky, Gaydamak etc.

ALL Jewish. Let alone the Russian Mafia which is dominated by Jews. Let us not forget who the founder of communism was. A German Jew. Karl Marx.

Jews were dominating the trade, business, banking etc. in all Slavic countries. In fact there are famous Slavic sayings something along those lines:

"For the Russians/Poles the street and for the Jews the residential buildings."

It was always well-known that ethnic Russians lived under the mercy of non-Russians. Even many of the Russian noble families were of non-Russian origins.

Mila Kunis is Jewish as well BTW. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom