What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

Yet the main symbol and the entire city itself is Greek originally. Let's call it 3.5. As I said there are more World UNESCO Heritage sites in Spain built by the Arabs.
Nothing wrong with this, but still this is just one of Istanbuls symbols between many Turkish.

Yet, Iraq only has 3 World UNESCO Heritage sites despite being one of the oldest civilizations. Also KSA is just 1 out of over 20 Arab countries. The two World Unesco Heritage that are are pretty impressive and 2 are going to be added soon and probably more on the tentative list.

Well Turkey is also only one of the Turkic countrys.

I did not insult any Turks until you started insulting Arabs. I did not even start this debate.
I dont like this immature discussion anyway, i allready tried to stop other Turkish members from starting a debate in other threads.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with this, but still this is just one of Istanbuls symbols between many Turkish.

Well Turkey is also only one of the Turkic countrys.

I dont like this immature discussion anyway, i allready tried to stop other Turkish memebers from starting a debate in other threads.

The Turkish users, 4-5 have been after me because of that Madinah debate. Yet I only countered the accusations of being traitors and other nonsense. Turkish users were insulting Arabs for no reason in that thread before even any Arab had posted in that thread. I only commented on this thread because @anonymus had quoted me!
Yet I could quickly make a thread about how the Turks gained the Caliphate and spin it as treachery to the Arabs who ruled it previously for nearly 1000 years from the very beginning. Then it evolved. Since then 3-4 Turkish users have sought to troll in threads where I participate, such as this one, to start pointless discussions.

Especially @T-123456 who apparently is 46 years old (!) yet behaves like a baby often.

Yet you or anybody else cannot find one post of mine in the Turkish section or elsewhere where I troll Turks out of nowhere?

Find me that.

I made 3 anti-Turk threads in the ME section right after that debate about Madinah last week simply because @Kaan started to make 1 anti-KSA post on the ME section for no reason. Apparently due to that debate. He started making that anti-KSA thread so I replied. Only natural. I then replied by making a thread about Turkey jailing the most journalists in the world (apparently), then he made another anti-KSA thread and I replied with another anti-Turkey thread. Then he made another anti-KSA thread and I replied again.

In total we each made 3 anti-KSA and anti-Turkey threads.

That's about it.

Until today where your 46 year old compatriot was doing/started what I described in the beginning of this post.

My sources regarding the Armenian issue are based on an ottoman census done prior to the events of 1915. The numbers in this census make your sources invalid. Now that they are proven invalid I expect you to never use them again. Now answer my next question. Why don't the Armenian historians sit down and discuss the facts?

How many are political decisions and how many are based on historical data? That's the question.

Most Arab and Muslim countries if not all (have not looked at the list) do not recognize it not to offend a fellow Muslim country in Turkey.

Ok, let's assume that this is a hoax. I am not an expert. What is the Turkish version of events then and what are they based on?

My sources regarding the Armenian issue are based on an ottoman census done prior to the events of 1915. The numbers in this census make your sources invalid. Now that they are proven invalid I expect you to never use them again. Now answer my next question. Why don't the Armenian historians sit down and discuss the facts?

Who are my sources? I am simply posting the sources that deal with this Armenian Genocide or not. I am no expert.

Post them again and I will take a look and study this.

This series will explain what happened and what actions the Ottoman Government took better than I can. I expect you not to comment on the Armenian issue untill you watch this series which you probably will not due.

What is the Armenian Problem?

Last edited:
Its just a theory. It be like asking why did Russia invade Poland back in WW2.o_O

For now, there is no need to invade Poland.

But Ukraine is the red line for Russia, it cannot join EU, at least for the eastern part.

This series will explain what happened and what actions the Ottoman Government took better than I can. I expect you not to comment on the Armenian issue unroll you watch this series which you probably will not due.

You do realize that this whole Armenian Genocide thread made by me was a reply to you staring to make trolling anti-KSA threads on the ME section last Sunday night? You started it. I have never spoken about the Armenian Genocide before on this forum or anywhere else. Not even in real life.

How many are political decisions and how many are based on historical data? That's the question.

Ok, let's assume that this is a hoax. I am not an expert. What is the Turkish version of events then and what are they based on?
Well, the numbers of the victims are between 500'000 and 1.8 million (Armenias todays population 100 years later is around 2 million).

Shortly said, The Turkish version is that some Armenians began to revolt against the Empire with Russian help, so the goverment deported them down to Syria, unfortunately around 500'000 people died during the deportation.

Why are you posting threads about the Armenian issue without doing any research and if you don't know anything about it? Why not post another topic about Turks?

Don't forget erzurum massacre, when armenians collected and burned turks in mosques and killed them on sight due to erzurum being under russian control at that time.

Ok, Kazakhstan has 3 World UNESCO Heritage Sites.

1) Saryarka — Steppe and Lakes of Northern Kazakhstan

That's nature. It even says under type "Natural". Thus no people can claim this. I mean no person can claim nature as his own doing.

2) Mausoleum of Khoja Ahmed Yasawi

Turkic although the architecture is Persian. The one buried is also an Turkic person.

3) Petroglyphs within the Archaeological Landscape of Tamgaly

The petroglyphs are mostly Bronze Age, but in some cases from the Iron Age and the Medieval.[1]
Given that information I am not sure if you can claim that as Turkic given the age and apparently that part of Kazakhstan was inhabited by Indo-Iranians before. The link does not mention any age so hard to detect anything with certainty.

List of World Heritage Sites in Kazakhstan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kyrgysztan has 1 World UNESCO Heritage Site.

1) Sulayman-Too Sacred Mountain

That's a rock. So obviously nature that cannot be claimed by any people. Cultural significance or not.

List of World Heritage Sites in Kyrgyzstan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mongolia is not a Turkic country?! But we can take it.

Mongolia has 3 World UNESCO Heritage Sites.

1) Orkhon Valley Cultural Landscape

That's obviously nature. Nobody can claim that as people.

2) Petroglyphic Complexes of the Mongolian Altai

No Wikipedia page about this or any photos so can't comment on this.

3) Ubsunur Hollow, Uvs Lake Basin

Nature as well obviously.

List of World Heritage Sites in Mongolia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what I can see from this only 1 World UNESCO Heritage Site was built by Turks and that is the Mausoleum of Khoja Ahmed Yasawi in Kazakhstan.

Back
Top Bottom