What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

The Europeans did their job well. The U.S. really didn't do much except fired cruise missiles and provide tanker support.

Obama got dragged into that war because France has fired the first shot against Gaddafi.

BTW, without the US cleaned the air defense of Libya with its Tomahawk cruise missiles, Europe would have suffered more casualty in there.

Lets say in theory Russia were to invade Estonia or Lithuania or Poland, and European nations were to respond without U.S. intervening, you think the European nations can't handle Russia?

Why Russia has to invade Lithuania and Poland?

But Ukraine is a whole different matter, Russia would fight for it till death.

@xenon54

Have you even looked at the World UNESCO Heritage of Turkey? As in this list below?

List of World Heritage Sites in Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only 3 out of those 11 World Unesco Heritage Sites were built by TURKIC PEOPLE. Rest by NON-TURKEY people.

Most of those heritage sites PREDATE the arrival of Turkic people to Anatolia.

I am afraid that I am speaking to a wall.
Then take a look at this list, i picked all of them out of this list.

List of World Heritage Sites in Turkey (Tentative list) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama got dragged into that war because France has fired the first shot against Gaddafi.

BTW, without the US cleaned the air defense of Libya with its Tomahawk cruise missiles, Europe would have suffered more casualty in there.

The Europeans have their own long range weapons like cruise missiles including the UK which has its own Tomahawk arsenal. We contributed to help them. That don't mean they needed us that badly.

Then take a look at this list, i picked all of them out of this list.

List of World Heritage Sites in Turkey (Tentative list) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fail. Those are not World UNESCO Heritage sites yet. That's a tentative list. I mean WTF? Every country has dozens of sites on the tentative list. I could also go through that list to see how many were built by Turkic people and how many were built by non-Turks before the Turks arrived to Anatolia about 1000 years ago.

Probably the vast majority, like the actual World Heritage Site list dealing with Turkey, were built by non-Turks.

To all Chinese brothers, when we have issue with Japan with US in Pacific, did Russians come to support us? let Russians to fix their own problem, better take care of our own. :coffee:
Exactly. Plus Ukraine and China have excellent relationship on all levels.

Fail. Those are not World UNESCO Heritage sites yet. That's a tentative list. I mean WTF? Every country has dozens of sites on the tentative list. I could also go through that list to see how many were built by Turkic people and how many were built by non-Turks before the Turks arrived to Anatolia about 1000 years ago.

Probably the vast majority, like the actual World Heritage Site list dealing with Turkey, were built by non-Turks.
Ok than lets take a look at this.

Turkey - UNESCO World Heritage Centre

4 of the sites out of 11 sites in Turkey are built by Turks, this isnt bad considering the number of civilisations lived in Anatolia.

Exactly. Plus Ukraine and China have excellent relationship on all levels.

Now thats an interesting situation right there considering China could block any veto condemning Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Wonder how that would turn out.

Or you could abstain and stay out of it.

Send turkics and our cousins mongols. We're barbarians. we'll surely fok up every ruskis and ukrains in tandem with our brothers crimean tatars LOL. End of problem brothers and sisters. As we did fok ancient oldest semitics and ruskis and europeans and almost everyone in the old world LOL. We're scourge of god in the end :D

Now thats an interesting situation right there considering China could block any veto condemning Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Wonder how that would turn out.

Or you could abstain and stay out of it.
veto doesn't do anything if you're referring to the UN vote. Russia vetoed against Iraq and Afghanistan invasion but still happened.

Most likely abstain.

Send turkics and our cousins mongols. We're barbarians. we'll surely fok up every ruskis and ukrains in tandem with our brothers crimean tatars LOL. End of problem brothers and sisters. As we did fok ancient oldest semitics and ruskis and europeans and almost everyone in the old world LOL. We're scourge of god in the end :D

You just couldn't resist, could you :)

al-hasani just denies facts. He twists things to fit his b.s arguments. One time he says that the Turks in turkey are not turks the other time he says they are Turks. He says Turks and mongols are not related but then he calls us Mongols. Xenon listed him Turkish built UNESCO sites like 5 times and he still doesn't accept it. I gave evidence that the mughals were Turks but he doesn't accept the source yet he uses the same website. He never answers any of our questions nor does he accept any of our statements. He doesn't want to admit that he was conquered by subhuman Turks.
The only logical explanation for this level of stupidity is that he must be on hasheesh.

-City of Safranbolu
-Great Mosque and Hospital of Divriği
-Historic Areas of Istanbul (Majority of this area in todays form is also built by Turks)
-Selimiye Mosque and its Social Complex

Ok, let's say 4 to make you happy despite Istanbul being a Greek city originally and it's biggest tourist attraction being a Greek Orthodox Church originally as well. That's what most think when they think about old Istanbul.

Let me remind you that there are more World UNESCO Heritage Sites built by Arabs in Spain alone.

I never said anything about it being bad or called Turks Barbarians. You in your post number 265 called Arabs that first so I just replied by posting sources of what the Ottoman elite thought of the word Turk and the non-Turks.

It was also your compatriot that started insulting me for no reason which started this discussion. While nobody had mentioned any Turks.

I think I made my point @xenon54 already for all to see.

There will be no such future discussions if you tell your compatriots not to start games with me by being the first with the insults out of nowhere. You don't see me trolling the Turkish section. If this does not happen there will be no discussions.

al-hasani just denies facts. He twists things to fit his b.s arguments. One time he says that the Turks in turkey are not turks the other time he says they are Turks. He says Turks and mongols are not related but then he calls us Mongols. Xenon listed him Turkish built UNESCO sites like 5 times and he still doesn't accept it. I gave evidence that the mughals were Turks but he doesn't accept the source yet he uses the same website. He never answers any of our questions nor does he accept any of our statements. He doesn't want to admit that he was conquered by subhuman Turks.

I never deny any facts. You call yourself Turks (Turkish people) while I have only said that most genetic tests show that the majority of modern day Turks are indigenous. Call that denying the facts. Ok go along. Deny genetics. Now when you claim that you are Turks then I obviously will call you Turks.

I said that Mongols are the cousins of Turks. Which is correct. I never said that they were the same and when I did it was trolling to similar replies.

Mughals were NOT Turks. They were still Mongolians. They belonged to the MONGOLIAN Barlas tribe. EVERYBODY that is not a Turk in this discussion and the old one agreed with this. Only you 2-3 Turks. Funny is it not? You are the ones denying facts here not me.

I always answer your questions why do you think that I discuss with you and answering all of your points here?

Last edited:
veto doesn't do anything if you're referring to the UN vote. Russia vetoed against Iraq and Afghanistan invasion but still happened.

Most likely abstain.

I don't remember Russia vetoing it that way. You may have to check it again.

Back
Top Bottom