What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

You just couldn't resist, could you :)

Everyone's posting OT sh.t in here, so why not :D besides, we uncivilised turks did subjugate ancient civilised oldest you know who LOL

You never answered why you were conquered by Turks. Please explain.

Everyone's posting OT sh.t in here, so why not :D besides, we uncivilised turks did subjugate ancient civilised oldest you know who LOL

When one has no arguments it is always easy to act like a French clown during the break. In case you don't know then it was one of your compatriots that started to insult me for no reason and later another of your compatriots was the one who started talking about barbarianism. Read post 265 in this thread.

You are still thinking about that 1 week old debate where the Turkish users were not any better. I think it is time to move on for you. You don't see me trolling Turkish threads do you or talking about Turks in this thread before you compatriot started insulting me indirectly out of nowhere?

In case this happens the Ukrainian army will get annihilated since EU/NATO will not help them. Ukraine is too insignificant for that to happen.

Of course one should not hope for an civil war but if that happens I hope that KSA and others will give Russia the medicine we gave to them in Chechnya. Knowing their behavior in Syria.

This conflict may have repercussions in Syria in form of increased US support and possible intervention in order to make a point.

Ok, let's say 4 to make you happy despite Istanbul being a Greek city originally and it's biggest tourist attraction being a Greek Orthodox Church originally as well. That's what most thing when they think about old Istanbul.
There are Sultan Ahmed mosque, Süleymaniye mosque, Topkapi palace, several Hamams, and several Ottoman palaces in historic city center of Istanbul, so its not wrong to say its mostly Turkish.

Let me remind you that there are more World UNESCO Heritage Sites built by Arabs in Spain alone.

But not that much in KSA..

Saudi Arabia - UNESCO World Heritage Centre

I never said anything about it being bad or called Turks Barbarians. You in your post number 265 called Arabs that first so I just replied by posting sources of what the Ottoman elite thought of the word Turk and the non-Turks.
Again, i was referring to Isis but you are free to believe whatever you want.

It was also your compatriot that started insulting me for no reason which started this discussion. While nobody had mentioned any Turks.
Yeah they insulted you personally and you decided to insult all Turks...

You never answered why you were conquered by Turks. Please explain.

Who are we? I already told you that you only controlled parts of the Arab world. Those controlled still ruled by locals that were loyal to the Sultan. You still live in that fantasy where you conquered everything? I am sorry to tell you but most, in terms of area, was never conquered by the Ottomans.

But you already answered those questions in the earlier debate. Internal Arab infighting which weakened the Arab Caliphates after nearly 1000 years rule.

Last edited:

Aaah yes. The ancient simit.

IMG_2682.JPG

There are Sultan Ahmed mosque, Süleymaniye mosque, Topkapi palace, several Hamams, and several Ottoman palaces in historic city center of Istanbul, so its not wrong to say its mostly Turkish.

But not that much in KSA..

Saudi Arabia - UNESCO World Heritage Centre

Again, i was referring to Isis but you are free to believe whatever you want.

Yeah they insulted you personally and you decided to insult all Turks...

Yet the main symbol and the entire city itself is Greek originally. Let's call it 3.5. As I said there are more World UNESCO Heritage sites in Spain built by the Arabs.

Yet, Iraq only has 3 World UNESCO Heritage sites despite being one of the oldest civilizations. Widely recognized as such. Also KSA is just 1 out of over 20 Arab countries. The two World Unesco Heritage that are are pretty impressive and 2 are going to be added soon and probably more on the tentative list. Archaeology has been a no-go area in KSA for 1400 years. Until recently.

Ok, let's say that. Your earlier post and post 265 did not tell that though.
I did not insult any Turks until you started insulting Arabs. I did not even start this debate.

So, besides "Haha you suck! I am better than you!" any new developments on the situation?

Address my previous post regarding the armenians. Prove those numbers wrong instead of spreading lies.

Address my previous post regarding the armenians. Prove those numbers wrong instead of spreading lies.

I answered all of your points now. The latest question you answered yourself last week in that past debate and now I have repeated it for you since you were right.

Which lies? I posted a link to the Wikipedia article and an article about the Armenian Genocide. I did not invent it.

Go consult Wikipedia and all the other of thousands of sources that recognize it as a genocide. What do you want me to do?
Can you now answer me what World Unesco Heritage sites the Turks built in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. 4 out of the 6 Turkic states.

We already covered Turkey where we confirmed that either 3 or 4 of the 11 World Unesco Heritage sites were built by Turks.

Dude... couldn't find better images..... besides, what's wrong with food at a strip club? Furthermore, how do you know what it looked like - as supposedly, you weren't there! o_O:mad::p:

He took a pic of the food and show it to us.

If you are now doubting the validity of what you posted about the Armenian issue the why do you post it? And if the Armenian issue was already discussed then why did you bring it up?

If you are now doubting the validity of what you posted about the Armenian issue the why do you post it?

I am not doubting anything since I am not an expert neither are you. If you deny something, for instance like some people deny Holocaust despite all the sources that show this including the ones you can read in encyclopedias, Wikipedia etc., then those that deem it incorrect are to prove that they are right.

Most people in this world recognize the Armenian Genocide.

You have to show me sources, reliable ones, that say that the Armenian genocide was a hoax. If you do I will gladly take a look at them.

For instance I cannot deny the Arab Slave Trade. How would I do that? Only by posting sources that claim the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom