What's new

UK: Number of Muslims in prison doubles in decade to 12,000

@Pakistani Exile @Jaanbaz - Chill guys. Both of you are some of the most decent folks here.
Besides, @third eye is anything but a troll :) See his ratings for example. :tup:

In any case, the militant rot in England has been allowed to go on for far too long. This needs to be checked.
This is what happens otherwise -
10 Somalis come and bomb a few buses. 100 British Pakistanis are harassed due to that (inevitable questioning, checks etc etc)
It's much better to prevent these 10 Somalis IMO. In the end innocents only get killed.

As for injustice and discrimination - you must understand that Brits are humans as well, and some limits need to be maintained. When there are Shariah zones in Birmingham, and no go zones established, it's only a matter of time something very awry happens.

It's better to nip the problem at the bud - checks on immigration. :tup: and monitoring imams. This has a precedent. Irish priests were spied upon a couple of decades back. You got to do what's necessary.

In the end what do we get -
10 dead Somalis - something that hardly matters (unfortunately)
Brit Muslims living in fear, some perceive discrimination or face it for real
Takes out his anger by beating a policeman! Things like these happen. And then there's a cycle.
Of course the Brits complain more about immigration - justifiably so as well :(

British people are one of the most open minded and friendliest people in the world.

haanji Your country is ''Supah Power''.
I've no problem with people like you staying in london , the thing is there are radical muslims in UK that are even indulged in syria jihad. Imagine a britisher's next neighbor a suicide vest lover jihadi..............

@Pakistani Exile @Jaanbaz - Chill guys. Both of you are some of the most decent folks here.
Besides, @third eye is anything but a troll :) See his ratings for example. :tup:

In any case, the militant rot in England has been allowed to go on for far too long. This needs to be checked.
This is what happens otherwise -
10 Somalis come and bomb a few buses. 100 British Pakistanis are harassed due to that (inevitable questioning, checks etc etc)
It's much better to prevent these 10 Somalis IMO. In the end innocents only get killed.

As for injustice and discrimination - you must understand that Brits are humans as well, and some limits need to be maintained. When there are Shariah zones in Birmingham, and no go zones established, it's only a matter of time something very awry happens.

Its up to the Muslim Community to weed out the terrorist and their sympathizers. But that is not the only problem here. There are certain countries somewhere in the ME that are funding extremist ideologies all over the world.

Pakistan and Pakistanis were once known for being very hospitable, open and very welcoming. Now we are known for terrorism, honour killings and general mayhem. The majority Sufi Pakistanis have been converting to extremist ideologies at an alarming rate.

British people are one of the most open minded and friendliest people in the world.
haanji Your country is ''Supah Power''.
:laugh:
Our country is far from a Power :hitwall:
Because we are such 'Ugly Indians'. Till we improve, our country won't. :(

I've no problem with people like you staying in london , the thing is there are radical muslims in UK that are even indulged in syria jihad. Imagine a britisher's next neighbor a suicide vest lover jihadi..............

Then they need to be deported to KSA to live an ideal ''Islamic life''.

Its up to the Muslim Community to weed out the terrorist and their sympathizers. But that is not the only problem here. There are certain countries somewhere in the ME that are funding extremist ideologies all over the world.

Pakistan and Pakistanis were once known for being very hospitable, open and very welcoming. Now we are known for terrorism, honour killings and general mayhem. The majority Sufi Pakistanis have been converting to extremist ideologies at an alarming rate.
Pakistanis still are hospitable - as can be seen from the papers. Visiting Indians, Bangladeshis etc testify to that.
But yes, the trend is changing. And it is not in Pakistan alone. Whereas in India I could proudly say no Muslim is an extremist maybe a few decades back(though I wasn't born :P ), today things are turning sour.

UK should abolish the welfare program - working their @sses off for a living will put them off of crime and fanaticism.

Pakistanis still are hospitable - as can be seen from the papers. Visiting Indians, Bangladeshis etc testify to that.
But yes, the trend is changing. And it is not in Pakistan alone. Whereas in India I could proudly say no Muslim is an extremist maybe a few decades back(though I wasn't born :P ), today things are turning sour.

I believe things will eventually get a lot uglier then it currently is. Sooner or later Pakistanis would be banned from travelling out of Pakistan.

I believe things will eventually get a lot uglier then it currently is. Sooner or later Pakistanis would be banned from travelling out of Pakistan.
Pakistani's need to win this war against extremists that's the only way Pakistan will survive.

Number of Muslims in prison doubles in decade to 12,000 - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

Muslims represent only 4.7 per cent of the population in England and Wales, according to the most recent Census, yet one in seven prisoners (14 per cent) in England and Wales is a Muslim, according to the statistics.

Keep in mind that many Muslim " Tableeghi Groups " promote Islam heavily in Prisons. As a result there are many Non-Muslim Prisoners who convert to Islam while they are in Prison. This also swells the number of Muslims in Prison.

There may be fault both ways, that's true for any situation.
But a lot of it now is with us.

And English people are not an envious lot, no that is a very unfair comment.
There's a lot South Asians can learn from the English.

From my perspective they are very envious and it boils down to the fact that the vast majority of them have little quality about them.

True that some South Asians do not appreciate what the English have done for them but the English
Must understand that their behaviours and interactions with South Asians is a major factor while we feel
Little loyalty to them.

It's clear the problem stems from people like @UKBengali who feels that it is fair to generalise an entire ethnic group and when taken up on the statement becomes abusive and personal. He should be deported.

From my perspective they are very envious and it boils down to the fact that the vast majority of them have little quality about them.

True that some South Asians do not appreciate what the English have done for them but the English
Must understand that their behaviours and interactions with South Asians is a major factor while we feel
Little loyalty to them.
If you have little loyalty than go back to your third world shit hole! Idiot trying to generalize an entire ethnic group.

Why do you see so little South Asians joining the police or army?

It is because the vast majority have little loyalty to the UK and would jump ship when they have a better offer.

Integration in this country has failed miserably and don't try and put all the blame on Asians as the English are just as much to blame

Police or Army? LOL.
British forces ethnic breakdown: get the data | News | theguardian.com
Gurkhas are South Asian and a major force in the army. Also Sikhs and Hindus are present in high numbers. It's just Muslim Asians that never join so stop generalizing all Asians as Muslims.

British forces ethnic breakdown: get the data | News | theguardian.com
I don't know about you but half the officers in my area are Asian.

Integration has failed but only with certain communities, remember you are in our country and you were never asked to come here so be grateful for the facilities we provide for you. Scum.

Back
Top Bottom