What's new

UK: Number of Muslims in prison doubles in decade to 12,000

He is a Sikh.

What compelled you to come to that conclusion?

I've met plenty of people in real life here with similar views and CONCERNS as his. He could be anyone, literally anyone of any background.

Well you are grateful to the English of saving you from intolerance in Pakistan so I will waste no more time with you then.

I'm from the majority sect, and no ethnic minority either (in Pakistan that is).
No history of anyone I know facing intolerance in Pakistan.

The point being here, your reasoning is not the reason I believe what a believe.

I agree 100%.

I think prisoners should be forced to work in public welfare schemes such as building roads, houses. They should also be forced to grow the food they consume, the clothes they wear etc. Because right now, the attitude is such disgusting that most of these people brag about going to prison. They should be bluntly hit with reality. Otherwise they leech and give bad name to muslims like me.

Agree. Yeah because its cost around the same to keep them out/in "prison". Some of them treat as a flipping holiday, its a joke. Seriously we need to do something about the justice system.

One of many-
Jude Medcalf walks free because he's too BIG for prison beds | Mail Online

Agree. Yeah because its cost around the same to keep them out/in "prison". Some of them treat as a flipping holiday, its a joke. Seriously we need to do something about the justice system.

One of many-
Jude Medcalf walks free because he's too BIG for prison beds | Mail Online
Wow, this guy is considered a "thug" because he stole some pork and shot a BB gun???

Really??

British people need to come to America to see what real thugs look like, this guy will look like a gentle giant in comparison.

This so called 7 foot "thug":

article-2590677-1C9E707100000578-233_634x614.jpg

Real thugs:

realtoronto_1.jpg

gangswithguns.jpg

Wow, this guy is considered a "thug" because he stole some pork and shot a BB gun???

Really??

British people need to come to America to see what real thugs look like, this guy will look like a gentle giant in comparison.

Real thugs:

realtoronto_1.jpg

gangswithguns.jpg

"Thugs don't wear platinum chains, live in the states and sell flake. They wear ties and suits, invade with guns and tanks and take your whole state, mate"- Akala

family-photograph-on-the-second-day-of-the-G8-summit-at-the-Lough-Erne-resort-near-Enniskillen-in-Northern-Ireland-on-June-18-2013-640x336.jpeg

I believe things will eventually get a lot uglier then it currently is. Sooner or later Pakistanis would be banned from travelling out of Pakistan.
LOL :) No. Hope that does not happen. There are plenty of good guys out there, I am sure. But an explosion makes more noise!
:( Just like there is an Anjem Choudhary, I wish there could be a similar person from within the community to strongly oppose these trends. Not sure if there are any. There is also a fear and a pretty genuine one that discourages speaking out against them.

Hell, the Brits don't speak against Anjem's rants, and who am I to blame the immigrants? :hitwall:

LOL :) No. Hope that does not happen. There are plenty of good guys out there, I am sure. But an explosion makes more noise!
:( Just like there is an Anjem Choudhary, I wish there could be a similar person from within the community to strongly oppose these trends. Not sure if there are any. There is also a fear and a pretty genuine one that discourages speaking out against them.

Hell, the Brits don't speak against Anjem's rants, and who am I to blame the immigrants? :hitwall:
i am really surprised that he is still a free man.
i mean common sense dictates that this f man should be killed,atleast thrown in jail but the RULE OF LAW( which is there to protect people from these retards) somehow (ignorance,sickularism etc.) prevents it.

I'm from the majority sect, and no ethnic minority either (in Pakistan that is).
No history of anyone I know facing intolerance in Pakistan.

The point being here, your reasoning is not the reason I believe what a believe.

Dude the other guy said he was driven out of Pakistan due to intolerance. You may want to take that up with him in a separate thread.

I don't really want to go off-topic as this thread is about the reasons that Asians/Muslims are
Not integrating into UK society and my view is that both the English and Asians are to blame. It is unfair to only blame the minority in this case.

i am really surprised that he is still a free man.
i mean common sense dictates that this f man should be killed,atleast thrown in jail but the RULE OF LAW( which is there to protect people from these retards) somehow (ignorance,sickularism etc.) prevents it.

Clowns like Anjem serve the Brtitsh establishment interest so he is well looked after by the
UK state.

Clowns like Anjem serve the Brtitsh establishment interest so he is well looked after by the
UK state.
Point 1: Asians have by and large integrated into the society. Most Muslims have as well. Only radicals have not and will not.
Point 2: If you consider Anjem a clown, I would be willing to see a leading Muslim group call for his expulsion. That is yet to happen. For example, then a 'baba' is seen doing un'baba'ly acts, the Hindus go first in condemning, ridiculing and arresting him.

The action has to come from within and not without. :agree:

Majid Nawaz of Quilliam foundation is one of the few sane voices.

Well, the story is the same in most of Europe and almost anywhere.

Although Muslims are small in number, they are over-represented in the prison system.
In Spain where although Muslims are only 2.3% of the population 1 they represent 70% of the prison population 2.

According to Islamic Commission of Spain and Ministry of Justice reports in 2009, about 72% of all Muslims in Spain are immigrants without Spanish nationality 3. These Muslims do not have any connections to Spain’s culture, nor do they feel they want to belong to Spanish society. They live in segregated communities that encourage behavior that runs completely counter to Spanish values. And now with a bad economy there will only be even more Muslims committing crimes.

While it is true that a large number of Muslims in these countries may not be criminals, it becomes a very difficult issue to deal with for any non-Muslim country that hosts these people.

Muslim communities will need to find a way to deal with the issue. Simply being in denial will be counter-productive.

Dude the other guy said he was driven out of Pakistan due to intolerance. You may want to take that up with him in a separate thread.

I don't really want to go off-topic as this thread is about the reasons that Asians/Muslims are
Not integrating into UK society and my view is that both the English and Asians are to blame. It is unfair to only blame the minority in this case.

I know mate, but I'm telling you that I am a case where that doesn't apply, the point being, there's a reason why I'm a fan of the way things are in the UK.

And yes blame always goes both ways, but more goes to us.

Really??

Real thugs:

realtoronto_1.jpg

gangswithguns.jpg
Daily Mail exaggerates badly, no one thinks he's a thug. Also UK is the land of bare knuckle boxing so leave your guns. ;)

Back
Top Bottom