What's new

UK: Number of Muslims in prison doubles in decade to 12,000

Police or Army? LOL.
British forces ethnic breakdown: get the data | News | theguardian.com
Gurkhas are South Asian and a major force in the army. Also Sikhs and Hindus are present in high numbers. It's just Muslim Asians that never join so stop generalizing all Asians as Muslims.

I don't know about you but half the officers in my area are Asian.

Integration has failed but only with certain communities, remember you are in our country and you were never asked to come here so be grateful for the facilities we provide for you. Scum.

Are you an Anglo-Saxon?

Police or Army? LOL.
Gurkhas are South Asian and a major force in the army. Also Sikhs and Hindus are present in high numbers. It's just Muslim Asians that never join so stop generalizing all Asians as Muslims.

I don't know about you but half the officers in my area are Asian.

Integration has failed but only with certain communities, remember you are in our country and you were never asked to come here so be grateful for the facilities we provide for you. Scum.

I can remember asking you to stop quoting me but you have little quality about you.

Why do you see so little South Asians joining the police or army?

It is because the vast majority have little loyalty to the UK and would jump ship when they have a better offer.

Integration in this country has failed miserably and don't try and put all the blame on Asians as the English are just as much to blame

So few joining the police? are we living in the same country here? And integration is a two side process but the immigrants themselves have taken part in some pretty nasty incidents (Bradford riots, 7/7 bombings, other deplorable acts). These kind of actions have led to suspicion and hostility on the part of the local indigenous people, which is totally understandable yet highly unfortunate. We can't continue to live in this country, enjoy its benefits yet spit at its people. People like you are the reason that tensions among communities are increasing here and as @EDLdefence said, if you feel no loyalty to this place then you are most welcome to return to wherever it is that you feel loyal to.

This is what i always talk bout. Muslims of today are the worst of the lot no matter where they are.

You muslims shud take responsibility of defaming Islam. Islam says something and ur actions show a complete different picture. Hazrat Muhammad must have died again in pain if he was to take a rebirth and see his Muslims.

Sad Affairs.

So few joining the police? are we living in the same country here? And integration is a two side process but the immigrants themselves have taken part in some pretty nasty incidents (Bradford riots, 7/7 bombings, other deplorable acts). These kind of actions have led to suspicion and hostility on the part of the local indigenous people, which is totally understandable yet highly unfortunate. We can't continue to live in this country, enjoy its benefits yet spit at its people. People like you are the reason that tensions among communities are increasing here and as @EDLdefence said, if you feel no loyalty to this place then you are most welcome to return to wherever it is that you feel loyal to.

And the English share no blame for the situation?

If they were less sly people then maybe so many Asians would not feel alienated from the host country. They smile at you in front of your face and then back stab you behind your back.

True that some Muslims are not behaving properly but that does not absolve the English from all blame.

I am White British so yes. My last name is of Scandinavian origin indicating at least partial Viking ancestry.:)

What is it like being full white? Difference lifestyle? Why English people more open minded than other European?

And the English share no blame for the situation?

If they were less sly people then maybe so many Asians would not feel alienated from the host country. They smile at you in front of your face and then back stab you behind your back.

True that some Muslims are not behaving properly but that does not absolve the English from all blame.

What do you mean less sly? Back stab? What are you talking about? So you are blaming the English for some Muslims not integrating in the UK and the evidence you give is that the English are "sly" and "backstab" you? Measured by whom? you?
I arrived in this country over a decade ago due to persecution in Pakistan, and I have found the majority of the English people as the most welcoming and good cultured people I have ever met. My experience contradicts the point you make about the English, but sorry, it wasn't the English who were issuing fatwas of death from their churches, and it certainly weren't English Christian priests who were leading attacks against people with the same beliefs as me. You must be having flashbacks of wherever your loyalty lies.

What do you mean less sly? Back stab? What are you talking about? So you are blaming the English for some Muslims not integrating in the UK and the evidence you give is that the English are "sly" and "backstab" you? Measured by whom? you?
I arrived in this country over a decade ago due to persecution in Pakistan, and I have found the majority of the English people as the most welcoming and good cultured people I have ever met. My experience contradicts the point you make about the English, but sorry, it wasn't the English who were issuing fatwas of death from their churches, and it certainly weren't English Christian priests who were leading attacks against people with the same beliefs as me. You must be having flashbacks of wherever your loyalty lies.

Well you are grateful to the English of saving you from intolerance in Pakistan so I will waste no more time with you then.

Well you are grateful to the English of saving you from intolerance in Pakistan so I will waste no more time with you then.

Yes forgive me, I didn't know that this discussion was just based on things invented by someone in their head about how bad and evil the English. I didn't ask for your time either, just remember to leave this country and never return, we could do with less people like you here.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom