What's new

UK: Number of Muslims in prison doubles in decade to 12,000

These people come from there 3rd world countries for welfare and later try to dominate.

Get rid of them

Are you stupid or what?

You make assumptions and then when I explicitly tell you what I meant, you still don't get it!
An example of the third world mentality we have come to expect.
Your quote said that British are envious of richer ethnic groups and I proved you wrong by showing the statistics that no other ethnic group is richer then the White British. :)

Are you suggesting that Brits feel inferior to Pk & BDs hence are envious ?

Read my post history on this thread carefully.

No, not the ethnic group as a whole but select members that are better than them. It destroys their egos being around these people.

Read my post history on this thread carefully.

No, not the ethnic group as a whole but select members that are better than them. It destroys their egos being around these people.
Oh really!?:lol:
It's actually better for us to have richer ethnic minorities since they will no doubt become more integrated. Don't speak for us please. :)

Oh really!?:lol:
It's actually better for us to have richer ethnic minorities since they will no doubt become more integrated. Don't speak for us please. :)

Please, stop replying to my posts as you are really dense.

:lol:

I would also like to add that most of these Muslims in prison are mainly Afro-Caribbean converts to the faith.
Asians make up a small amount of the prison population and are mainly Pakistani and Tamils.

If this is how we feel about them imagine what a Native white British would think of all of us. To an average British all of us are same. Although more interaction and integration decreases the fear and helps more understanding between different communities. I have to say the older generation of Muslims specially Pakistani and Bangladeshi community refuses to learn English and partake in British society.

It really is shameful not just as a non-native but as a fair-minded person - the term 'taking liberties' comes to mind.

At least our parents, even though they never learnt to speak properly, have always respected and appreciated the UK - maybe because they've seen the other side. They had some 'ghairat' in this sense.

That said, one problem which has passed down amongst South Asians in general, is their penchant for taking shortcuts. From those small seeds, i feel a lack of respect for 'man-made' laws has taken hold amongst the younger generation and it's something we need to address.

Amongst us Muslims this is heightened because instead of applying Islam to help criminals mend their ways, many venomous mullahs cite God's laws to give legitimacy to this belief. Criminals lack respect for the law anyway, now if someone tells them they are right to do so all along, they will embrace that ideology. It is an easy win for predatory mullahs, which is creating a downward spiral of law-breaking and extremism amongst young Muslims in the UK.

Please, stop replying to my posts as you are really dense.

:lol:
You aren't refuting anything I am saying but just making generalised statements. I think everyone can see who got the better of who here.:lol:

It really is shameful not just as a non-native but as a fair-minded person - the term 'taking liberties' comes to mind.

At least our parents, even though they never learnt to speak properly, have always respected and appreciated the UK - maybe because they've seen the other side. They had some 'ghairat' in this sense.

That said, one problem which has passed down amongst South Asians in general, is their penchant for taking shortcuts. From those small seeds, i feel a lack of respect for 'man-made' laws has taken hold amongst the younger generation and it's something we need to address.

Amongst us Muslims this is heightened because instead of applying Islam to help criminals mend their ways, many venomous mullahs cite God's laws to give legitimacy to this belief. Criminals lack respect for the law anyway, now if someone tells them they are right to do so all along, they will embrace that ideology. It is an easy win for predatory mullahs, which is creating a downward spiral of law-breaking and extremism amongst young Muslims in the UK.
Not all South Asians here are Muslim I believe, forgive me if I am wrong but you seem to be interchanging the terms.
Non-Muslim South Asians actually make a big deal out of it.
UK Sikhs, Hindus criticise use of `Asian` in criminality talk

There is fault both ways.

English people are highly envious lot.

There may be fault both ways, that's true for any situation.
But a lot of it now is with us.

And English people are not an envious lot, no that is a very unfair comment.
There's a lot South Asians can learn from the English.

There may be fault both ways, that's true for any situation.
But a lot of it now is with us.

And English people are not an envious lot, no that is a very unfair comment.
There's a lot South Asians can learn from the English.

British people are one of the most open minded and friendliest people in the world.

These people come from there 3rd world countries for welfare and later try to dominate.

Get rid of them

haanji Your country is ''Supah Power''.

Back
Top Bottom