What's new

UK: Number of Muslims in prison doubles in decade to 12,000

Unlike most posters here ' some' do read other things too & thanks to the net, other newspapers is one of them.

Islam does not exist in Pk alone, things related to Islam impact India as well hence shared.

Those with a guilty conscience are welcome to seek shadows where they are none.

This news is related to Muslims in Britain and the Pakistani community. Again nothing to do with you. There is a difference discussing an issue but being obsessed with Pakistan and Islam is bad for your mental well being.

This news is related to Muslims in Britain and the Pakistani community. Again nothing to do with you. There is a difference discussing an issue but being obsessed with Pakistan and Islam is bad for your mental well being.

My brother is becoming wise to the Indian games. :lol: :D

Muslims in Britan come from India as well.

In any case I dont have to explain myself to anyone , least of all to the likes of you.

Meanwhile..Read, reply, comment but dont get personal.

The louder ones always tend to stick out among the crowd. I think all of British Pakistanis no matter if mirpuri, punjabi, or whatever need to involve ourselves more into the main stream British society,

Very much so, we segregate ourselves and then cry when the the rest of them openly say that they don't understand us.

We also need to distance ourselves from the extremist crowd. You must have heard of the loonies up in Luton. They tarnish the image of Muslims and Pakistanis in particular.

Another problem is that Pakistanis in the UK are the laziest creatures. Many live off benefits, don't bother working, rarely venture outside of their own little communities, many don't even bother learning the damn language.

Very much so, we segregate ourselves and then cry when the the rest of them openly say that they don't understand us.

We also need to distance ourselves from the extremist crowd. You must have heard of the loonies up in Luton. They tarnish the image of Muslims and Pakistanis in particular.

Another problem is that Pakistanis in the UK are the laziest creatures. Many live off benefits, don't bother working, rarely venture outside of their own little communities, many don't even bother learning the damn language.

Yeah you guys need to wise up make the rest of the overseas Pakistanis look bad as well.

There is fault both ways.

English people are highly envious lot.

There is fault both ways.

English people are highly envious lot.
Yes, we are envious of the poorest ethnic group in the UK.:lol:

Agreed. Integration is the key, all the poorer communities are in that way because they segregate themselves.

The number of Muslims coming out of prison is definitely higher than the number going in. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of extremists have spent time in prisons too.

Can you imagine the demographics of the Muslim population in the UK when these are our recruiting grounds? honestly, the most noisy 'foot-soldiers' are nothing but bearded criminals. That is why they rarely contribute any constructive thought, only a call to arms.

Great post and I agree wholehearted.

Back
Top Bottom