What's new

UK and US should join hands with Russia in war against radical Islam: Tony Blair

it has to stop....
don't u think so...russia or not.......
u happy with what TTP is doing in ur country.......I doubt that.....
am I happy with things going in india ..no certainly not.....
every thing a indian say on this forum should nt be taken as negative......
I did not take anything in the negative , a thief can not/should not ask other stop stealing while he is doing it. Russia herself is an extremist , authoritarian state or as we say a complete bully why should she lecture anyone?

every body knows who is US lapdog... allowing US for drone attack on own people. . best example for hijra..

Letting China take over your land while all you do is complain not an example of the above stated?

Wipe that smirk off your face stinky :D

I did not take anything in the negative , a thief can not/should not ask other stop stealing while he is doing it. Russia herself is an extremist , authoritarian state or as we say a complete bully why should she lecture anyone?
no body is lecturing any one....
russia never believed in lectures..but in action...and they take it ....we have seen the example....
this article is on what tony Blair said not what russia said....

no body is lecturing any one....
russia never believed in lectures..but in action...and they take it ....we have seen the example....
this article is on what tony Blair said not what russia said....
but i guess the title of radicalist apply to her when she does it or as you say "takes action"?

so ur army is radical when it killed the terrorists and extremists......:unsure:
Oh no I'm all against extremism all kinds!! While in your 1st comment you were patting 1 extremist on the back(Russia) against another , Why the prejudice?

Oh no I'm all against extremism all kinds!! While in your 1st comment you were patting 1 extremist on the back(Russia) against another , Why the prejudice?
no prejudice mate.....
I am just saying..such extremist need to clean sweeped....

Hey, I know, Why don't we have the US funded and backed mullahs give fatwas again saying that the jihad they declared in the 80s for the US is now null and void? I mean look how well that worked before right.:lol:
The best way to counter someone showing you a problem - show them their own problems (it will give us two problems but no solutions).

Letting China take over your land while all you do is complain not an example of the above stated?

Wipe that smirk off your face stinky :D
madarsa education. . so you can't control your filthy mouth.. that is why going for personal attack.. let the terrorists rule your country. .. we don't need to do anything. .. not our interest. .. pak is already is in self destruction mode...

atleast jehadis are not becoming president or prime minister of muslim countries like terrorist who killed thousand of innocent muslims in some countries are being nominated for PM :azn:

Who told you this? A little birdie?

You are a Man (boy :blink: ) after my own heart :3

madarsa education. . so you can't control your filthy mouth.. that is why going for personal attack.. let the terrorists rule your country. .. we don't need to do anything. .. not our interest. .. pak is already is in self destruction mode...

Lol showed you the mirror, now what i said became a personal attack? Little pansy ***. China did occupy you land did it not? What did you do apart from complain. Glass houses, you should know the saying.

Sad you had to resort to name calling? My life, my education, my stature in society is something you will never achieve. So keep on gratifying yourself as the grapes are sour.

We have been self destructing for the past 66 years, nothing but fluff. We arent going nowhere. You dont want anything to do with us yet you join a site name PDF. Please start from deleting your account here. Thank you.

Lol showed you the mirror, now what i said became a personal attack? Little pansy ***. China did occupy you land did it not? What did you do apart from complain. Glass houses, you should know the saying.

Sad you had to resort to name calling? My life, my education, my stature in society is something you will never achieve. So keep on gratifying yourself as the grapes are sour.

We have been self destructing for the past 66 years, nothing but fluff. We arent going nowhere. You dont want anything to do with us yet you join a site name PDF. Please start from deleting your account here. Thank you.
let me know. when you own pdf... otherwise stfo.... I don't give damn about your poop mind... world seen how the most wanted terrorist enjoyed luxury facilities. .. can't blame single person. . when the entire mass is brainwashed. .. world witnessed how US thrashed **** image...

Back
Top Bottom