What's new

UK and US should join hands with Russia in war against radical Islam: Tony Blair

This war criminal opens his mouth again and urges for more crusades against the Muslim people...sigh...it's really unfortunate the most powerful nation on this earth is lead by genocidal supremacists....

The Muslim world really needs to consider these threats against them and develop a deterrence as soon as possible to prevent future genocidal western invasions of the Middle East for their resources under the pretext of 'radical Islam'.

let me know. when you own pdf... otherwise stfo.... I don't give damn about your poop mind... world seen how the most wanted terrorist enjoyed luxury facilities. .. can't blame single person. . when the entire mass is brainwashed. .. world witnessed how US thrashed **** image...

You can change the topic all you want fact is China came in your land and you were just surprised. All you did was complain.

Bye Pooofter. Our image is ruined, way before OBL was found. But no worries it will come back. I dont need to point out rape issues.

Yeah hate Pakistan but would sure want to join PDF.

@Hazzy997 - I was watching the passing out parade of the Pakistan Military Academy Long Course 2014 and the best foreign cadet award went to a Palestinian cadet ! :)

@Hazzy997 - I was watching the passing out parade of the Pakistan Military Academy Long Course 2014 and the best foreign cadet award went to a Palestinian cadet ! :)

What is this military academy course my friend? Really!? That's surprising! Pakistani Zindibad :D

You can change the topic all you want fact is China came in your land and you were just surprised. All you did was complain.

Bye Pooofter. Our image is ruined, way before OBL was found. But no worries it will come back. I dont need to point out rape issues.

lol ... china did nothing .. they came and left after negotiation. . not even single bullet fired... I don't care about your opinion poop head... PDF is international forum. . so stop crap about Indo- china issues.. first look at your own burning azzz

What is this military academy course my friend? Really!? That's surprising! Pakistani Zindibad :D

The PMA Long Course is a two year long course for regular commissioned officers of combat and combat support arms and services held at the Pakistan Military Academy at Kakul; which essentially means training and preparing officers for the Pakistan Army's Infantry, Armor, Artillery and Supporting Services ! :)

Its our version of Sandhurst and Westpoint !

lol ... china did nothing .. they came and left after negotiation. . not even single bullet fired... I don't care about your opinion poop head... PDF is international forum. . so stop crap about Indo- china issues.. first look at your own burning azzz

If you're going to point at me, then i sure as **** am going to point at you.

China did invade India, made you agree to their conditions and then left. what does that tell you?

PDF is a Pakistani forum, catering to international members. Your opinions reeks of hypocrisy when you were shown the mirror. HAte on Pakistan but join a **** forum.

China did invade India, made you agree to their conditions and then left. what does that tell you?

PDF is a Pakistani forum, catering to international members. Your opinions reeks of hypocrisy when you were shown the mirror. HAte on Pakistan but join a **** forum.

hahaha someone burning... do you know meaning of invade... sorry to ask my fault. . how can you.... you only dragged into this type of convo... forget china ... we split a country into two... we are capable to repeat. .. anyway we can deal
with china... so bother about your country mess....

hahaha someone burning... do you know meaning of invade... sorry to ask my fault. . how can you.... you only dragged into this type of convo... forget china ... we split a country into two... we are capable to repeat. .. anyway we can deal
with china... so bother about your country mess....

You cant stick to a topic aint my fault. Big deal you broke country in civil war ( for the better). My country is stll better off after a decade of violence. I worry about mine, you dont need to.

Dont quote me again.

Today your hate converted into take interest in Pakistan..
Coz we make therapy here........
After all when you found like Pakistan beside PDF members..........

Back
Top Bottom