What's new

UK and US should join hands with Russia in war against radical Islam: Tony Blair

Thats why I used the word delusional for you.
No wonder jihad is spreading like a wildwire and killing ur own countrymen on a daily basis when u still fail to perceive the danger it beholds
Let they Be Delusional Mate:enjoy::enjoy: 3 Of there countries already Paid for their Sins So Will Be the other As well :agree::agree::agree:

Thats why I used the word delusional for you.

No wonder jihad is spreading like a wildwire and killing ur own countrymen on a daily basis when u still fail to perceive the danger it beholds:mad:
market being bombed by afghan agency blame Jehadis cinema being attacked by afghan agency blame jehadis .. dont confuse people here man since start of 2014 , 23 afghan agents have been caught who admitted that they are behind some of the attacks and attacks by TTP is pushtoon wali nothing to do with islam or jehad ... tribal culture is not islam so dont confuse people here man ... u look delusional to me

Let they Be Delusional Mate:enjoy::enjoy: 3 Of there countries already Paid for their Sins So Will Be the other As well :agree::agree::agree:

If a guy cannot understand the danger of radical islam even when ttp is killing ppl on daily basis then I really have no words at all for that person

but when some countries threatens others they start crying to their daddy to take action against them thats not how real nation react :sarcastic:these are the action of hijra nation being 3 time bigger and powerful no need to run to ur daddy america or russia face it like a great nation on the chin buddy

If a guy cannot understand the danger of radical islam even when ttp is killing ppl on daily basis then I really have no words at all for that person

looks who is talking a person from the religion on pee drinkers :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

but when some countries threatens others they start crying to their daddy to take action against them thats not how real nation react :sarcastic:these are the action of hijra nation being 3 time bigger and powerful no need to run to ur daddy america or russia face it like a great nation on the chin buddy
Go and check how much aid pakistan gets per year from usa and pls read from a non-madarassa site or book

market being bombed by afghan agency blame Jehadis cinema being attacked by afghan agency blame jehadis .. dont confuse people here man since start of 2014 , 23 afghan agents have been caught who admitted that they are behind some of the attacks and attacks by TTP is pushtoon wali nothing to do with islam or jehad ... tribal culture is not islam so dont confuse people here man ... u look delusional to me

Why are u telling me this?
Does india has got anything to do here?

atleast jehadis are not becoming president or prime minister of muslim countries like terrorist who killed thousand of innocent muslims in some countries are being nominated for PM :azn:
If you have evidence against Modi, you are welcome to file a case against him in India. If you win, he will be ineligible for PM. But if you don't have any evidence then SHUT UP AND DEAL WITH IT!.

what we need is a decisive "what islam is the right islam" and evey other "radicalized" islamic thought to be wiped out by the moderate or "peace loving" islamists themselves. If they do not do it, others will have to do it for them and it will create even more radicalized muslims.

US and Uk both of them are terrorist regimes.
They support extremists to supply their interests in ME and other places.
US made taliban in afg for the first time.
UK supported and created wahabism in saudi arabia to supply her interests.

Last edited:
yea coz those chutyas got their training from RAW in india so plz dont act as an innocent soul ... pure bhania attitude mun pa ram ram bagal me churri .. facist nation
And who told u this?
Angel gabriel

Back
Top Bottom