What's new

Uighurs living in Pakistan

I am not a specifically religious figure, may know the limited, but again, China is really have a goodwill on Muslims, I too, also hope to gain understanding and tolerance. China facing too many problems, both the survival and development.

why do you mix up going to mosque with fanaticism? tell me why shouldnt an under 18 go to mosque?

its right because children are most influenced in these kind of religious places..it is better if they go to school were they will develop rational thinking and better understanding of world not through the prism of islam.......

Its a modern era and the Chinese govt can put some effective modern monitoring equipment in place to monitor them instead of banning entry into mosques

I agree that this is a better idea, but you do not know China, do not know China's crisis, however, I really hope and Pakistan exchange, but also call for understanding and tolerance.

its right because children are most influenced in these kind of religious places..it is better if they go to school were they will develop rational thinking and better understanding of world not through the prism of islam.......

:lazy::lazy::lazy: are you willing to avoid exposure of hinduism to your kids ????

you do not know what is a mosque and its atmosphere and purpose hence nevermind

Will have the opportunity to lift the measures in the day, I believe, if the greater development of Chinese society, it is no way, you need defense for our people from the tigers.

I did not retain any information on Pakistan and his people, want bigger and better communication, the world is not simple, all that needs understanding and tolerance, with a mutual trust in China and Pakistan.

Not at all, if it is properly managed then they wont be influenced, i havent been influeced if i talk about myself.

The Chinese people are getting there, I speak from direct experience, after the removal of the gang of four, things have been improving fast, Inshallah in the coming years we will even see the removal of this law:)

By going to religious places you get peace of mind
and you have rational thinking even if you go to religious places

I really wonder, do you have understanding and tolerance for uighurs ?? I dont think so !!!!

Your tolerance is killing them ane by one everyday .... :angry:

If they kill the separatists and terrorists, then neither you nor me should be unhappy about it. we are talking about an entirely different issue.

Not at all, if it is properly managed then they wont be influenced, i havent been influeced if i talk about myself.

I can only say that China's population too much, after reform and opening up , many outsiders come in, there are ordinary, but also have special purpose, and our situation is much complicated, the bottom line, China is not limited to Muslims in the Creed, to help all Muslim countries, let's take a mutual understanding and tolerance, I also expect to have to cancel the measures, thank you for all exchanges.

I can only say that China's population too much, after reform and opening up , many outsiders come in, there are ordinary, but also have special purpose, and our situation is much complicated, the bottom line, China is not limited to Muslims in the Creed, to help all Muslim countries, let's take a mutual understanding and tolerance, I also expect to have to cancel the measures, thank you for all exchanges.

that is what the chinees gov is not respecting it!

I just want to say that there are no other questions, you feel angry? China only have this problem? China and the Muslim world want to help each other towards a better future, all that needs understanding and tolerance.

Back
Top Bottom