What's new

Uighurs living in Pakistan

I can not see YouTube, Now, there not software, but I tell you that there are more video rebel atrocities in YouTube.

If anyone watching this video, I will have three suggestions.

1, to determine whether the two people are the mob?

2, before what happened?

3, it really is in China?

If this video has a problem, where are general vulnerability.
they were attacking the police with weapons .
seems police panic

I didnt see a gun !!! So unarmed civilians killed by police right? i will not say anything more coz i know some of Pakistanis are hypocrite .... You have double standard to uighurs against china !!

You did not see them carrying guns. But you saw them carrying lethal weapons and attacking the Police men.

And you say they were unarmed! At least, try to be a smart liar!

What is your point? Do you want the uighurs to have the license to kill innocent people? Chinese women and children bled on the streets helplessly when your fellows brutally slaughtered them.

Uighurs are lucky because they are dealing with the Chinese govt which is unnecessarily soft. Had it been any other govt.... understand?

Only stupids dig their own graves.

@5.8*4.2
I dont think chinese govt were unncecarily soft during ughuir riots..hundred+ughuirs were killed,many got death sentence and there was complete internet black out which lasted more than 6 months.Anyway i agree that trouble makers should get punished severely.

@5.8*4.2
I dont think chinese govt were unncecarily soft during ughuir riots..hundred+ughuirs were killed,many got death sentence and there was complete internet black out which lasted more than 6 months.Anyway i agree that trouble makers should get punished severely.

There used to be numerous Buddhist monasteries, temples, relics along the Silk road. Today, a few renaming parts are still there. They bear the witnesses of destruction. Who destroyed them? Those Uighurs who you are trying to sympathize with.

At least, Afghanistan's Bamiyan destruction occurred in your life time. Still the footages are available.

Who you are supporting?

They don't understand dialogue. They don't believe in Co-existence.

They only believe in blood.

And, yes, I would like to see an Israeli govt to handle them.

Ughair belongs to sufi sect which at large is not accepted as Muslims due to their liberal innovation and idolatry practices which conflict with the very basis of Islam.

Many Pakistanis also follow Sufi teachings, especially in the eastern half of the country so please dont disrespect Sufi teachings.

There used to be numerous Buddhist monasteries, temples, relics along the Silk road. Today, a few renaming parts are still there. They bear the witnesses of destruction. Who destroyed them? Those Uighurs who you are trying to sympathize with.

At least, Afghanistan's Bamiyan destruction occurred in your life time. Still the footages are available.

Who you are supporting?

They don't understand dialogue. They don't believe in Co-existence.

They only believe in blood.

And, yes, I would like to see an Israeli govt to handle them

Get an education...

@bozo........ i like sufism, so watch it.

Muslim brothers and sisters are welcomed to stay in Pakistan and do business and earn livelyhood through legal ways and means according to the law of the land.

We have Bangladeshis, Afghanistanis, now these Chinese Muslims too and in the past we had sheltered a large number of Bosnian Muslim brothers and sisters

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Muslim brothers and sisters are welcomed to stay in Pakistan and do business and earn livelyhood through legal ways and means according to the law of the land.

We have Bangladeshis, Afghanistanis, now these Chinese Muslims too and in the past we had sheltered a large number of Bosnian Muslim brothers and sisters

well said....as long as they are law abiding, resposible and contribute towards the society and community then of course they are welcome

There should be a visa-free policy for all Chinese citizens.

China is the closest ally to Pakistan, there should be no need for visas for Chinese to come to Pakistan.

The Pakistan-China border areas was the ancient Silk road so you are bound to meet Chinese in Pakistan who have lived in the land of Pakistan for centuries.

Pictures from this article that EjazR forgot to include:

Uighur&

Shops in the China Market are mostly run by Uighurs from China's Xinjiang Province.

Uighur%20Hamid%20.standard.jpg

Haji Abdul Hamid, a 76-year-old Khotan native, has spent the last 18 years of his life in Rawalpindi.

Uighur%20man.standard.jpg

Abdul Rahman's parents are Uighurs from Khotan, but he was born in Pakistan.

They look Pakistani. No regular Pakistani would suspect them of being foreigners.

lollllllll they fit right in i would never guess they are foreigners, perhaps until i hear them speak

They do look like natives actually. Wouldnt know they were non Pakistanis either. Would just guess that they were from the North, Gilgit, Chitral or something.

I had a chinese family as my neighbours in pindi... lol i had a crush on their daughter..She was also born in rawalpindi.

I know... im evil ROFL

They do look like natives actually. Wouldnt know they were non Pakistanis either. Would just guess that they were from the North, Gilgit, Chitral or something.

Yea they look like Northern Pakistanis. The point was that no common Pakistani in Pakistani cities would see them as foreigners and would question their nationality.

I have Chinese friends in the U.S. who tell me that Uighurs look very similar to you Pakistanis.

I have done more understand that In all Muslims holidays, even if under 18 is able to enter the mosque, other general time can not enter.

Also, I'm confused, because I found a message, a student dormitory in the Linxia mosque, many students learning doctrine, all 13-18, need to learn 5 - 6 years. ALL student's goal is a mullah. This means that if future as a career, even minors can learn in mosque ?

Well, because I did not care enough in the religion, some other cases do not understand, need to know more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom