What's new

Uighurs living in Pakistan

No disrespect my friend, but sometimes i have difficulty to understand your posts

Whether you believe the behavior that a Muslim as parents, if you are a parent, how do you teach your children in religious knowledge, then you do not need to worry about religious education. It will not have defects in religious knowledge, even if under 18 do not enter the mosque.

Whether you believe the behavior that a Muslim as parents, if you are a parent, how do you teach your children in religious knowledge, and you do not need to worry about religious education.

yes, i will teach my kids about religion, but i am not the qualified person to teach them everything. i will only teach them how to pray and some other things, but not every important issue as i dont have the ability.

Ughair belongs to sufi sect which at large is not accepted as Muslims due to their liberal innovation and idolatry practices which conflict with the very basis of Islam.

I have met Chinese Muslims both ordinary people, and members of their establishment - since the removal of the gang of four, they have relatively good freedom, at least they are not targeted in state pogroms like in india.

The Uighers are being more integrated because of economics, their standard of living is rising at a rapid rate, and also members of the local Muslim Uigher CCP officials have say in the autonomous zone.

Hui Muslims are much like Han Chinese - and are found everywhere, you can find Halal food anywhere in China because of them, they are also very patriotic people.

I guess he meant - "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Necessary religious knowledge from parents is comprehensive enough.

:) so does it mean that if parents teach them at home about current subjects they need not to be enrolled in schools ?

If the chinees gov is concerned about the separatist uighur groups and also the al qaeda elements, then i fully understand their positoin, but if they try to ban everybody(under 18s) from entering the mosque, then it is collective punishement.

yes, i will teach my kids about religion, but i am not the qualified person to teach them everything. i will only teach them how to pray and some other things, but not every important issue as i dont have the ability.

This assured that the Chinese Muslims have experienced enough. But also to get help from religious people can trust. I do not know whether the Chinese government will help provide funding, I suggest.

If the chinees gov is concerned about the separatist uighur groups and also the al qaeda elements, then i fully understand their positoin, but if they try to ban everybody(under 18s) from entering the mosque, then it is collective punishement.

Hui no idea, then again, understanding and tolerance.

but going to mosque to worship is one of the very most important part of muslims' belief and religious obligation.

It was made so a way of community service than merely prayer.

It was called better than individual prayer because at mosque you meet other fellows and come to know about their conditions hence you can help those in need and trouble.

A way of interaction

This assured that the Chinese Muslims have experienced enough. But also to get help from religious people can trust. I do not know whether the Chinese government will help provide funding, I suggest.

Its a modern era and the Chinese govt can put some effective modern monitoring equipment in place to monitor them instead of banning entry into mosques

Back
Top Bottom